PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Ron Paul Hannity Post Fox Debate Interview

Immortal Technique
12-15-2011, 11:02 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG3rq_SP8VU

Airing Date Dec.15, 2011 http://www.teaparty11.com/

Hannity gives a some what hostile interview here, also has the nerve to bring up the BS newsletter issue, even though its well known Ron did not write the things, there is a certain person whom i will not name that was in charge of these news letters who should bare the brunt of these questions. it has been reported who this person is many times.I just wish they would come out so Ron would not have to deal with this BS.
Funny Hannity brings this up seeing as how he was friends with neo nazi cia dip stick Hal Turner, but you wont hear that on Fox Noise.Sigh

sailingaway
12-15-2011, 11:03 PM
I'm thinking media spin?

Fermli
12-15-2011, 11:08 PM
bump. FORUMS ARE FLYING TONIGHT

Student Of Paulism
12-15-2011, 11:15 PM
Sean Hannity has to be the most unethical analyst/journalist ever. So condescending and blatantly trying to smear him like that, and bring that newsletter crap up when it had shit to do with the debate and again, more fucking 3rd party crap.

This just shows how terrible the msm is and they are pure poison and fascist in every sense.

Brick-in-the-Wall
12-15-2011, 11:17 PM
Thanks a whole lot! I almost wanted to throw my computer out of the window watching the end. He didn't even let him answer and kept interrupting him.

I like how Ron at the end was like "F this in the A!"

Czolgosz
12-15-2011, 11:26 PM
Ron does not like Sean.

TER
12-15-2011, 11:31 PM
Obi-Ron-Kanobe at 5:45...

The Force is strong with this one...

Oddone
12-15-2011, 11:34 PM
Ron had a look of," boy if I was 40 years younger."

Paulitics 2011
12-15-2011, 11:34 PM
Ha, a snarky answer: "I'll give you the same response I've said about 39 times now."

I love it. These idiots don't deserve even half the respect he gives them.

Darthbrooklyn
12-15-2011, 11:35 PM
Hannity is a f'ing rude condescending neanderthal troglodyte F FACE....

amonasro
12-15-2011, 11:36 PM
Holocaust denier? WTF Sean, and you call yourself a journalist. Ron could not wait to get out of there.

Taco John
12-15-2011, 11:39 PM
As far as I'm concerned, they HAVE to ask the questions about the newslettters. And not only that, they HAVE to ask them now and get that whole situation vetted and out in the open BEFORE it gets to the general election and Obama gets a crack at it.

Kodaddy
12-15-2011, 11:55 PM
What. a. douche.

bunklocoempire
12-16-2011, 12:00 AM
Obi-Ron-Kanobe at 5:45...

The Force is strong with this one...

Great catch! Lol!

What kinda camera switching magic was that? Hard to believe zooming and catching the 'hand force wave' was just an accident. Wow.

RE Hannity- apparently we still have something to learn from dealing with that poor wretch as he is a constant source of 'joy' in our lives.

Paul is a saint for not cracking that punk in the chops. Rest easy now Dr. Paul, truth will prevail and we got your back.:)

Butchie
12-16-2011, 12:03 AM
Does Ron know who wrote them and he just won't say out of some respect or something? I'd say if this friend of his won't come forward on is own Ron owes him no favors.

As for the video, I really thought Ron was going to kick Hannity's ass there for a moment, 76 or not I bet he could take Hannity :)

ShaneEnochs
12-16-2011, 12:08 AM
Does Ron know who wrote them and he just won't say out of some respect or something? I'd say if this friend of his won't come forward on is own Ron owes him no favors.

As for the video, I really thought Ron was going to kick Hannity's ass there for a moment, 76 or not I bet he could take Hannity :)

Even if Ron knows who did it (he says he doesn't), there's no way on earth he's going to throw someone under the bus for political gain. He's way too much of a gentleman.

roversaurus
12-16-2011, 12:10 AM
Folks, it wasn't really a bad interview.
I would have preferred a genial chat but as far as reporter questions go they were legit and Dr Paul handled them very well.

At this point we just need to prevent the media from landing a punch.
I still think our biggest problem is that they ignore him.

Fredom101
12-16-2011, 12:25 AM
RP did not look happy at all to be there. He was stuttering a bit more than usual too. Not a great interview, but, it's F'ing Hannity so what do you expect.

Fredom101
12-16-2011, 12:27 AM
Even if Ron knows who did it (he says he doesn't), there's no way on earth he's going to throw someone under the bus for political gain. He's way too much of a gentleman.

True, but the problem is, if he does know, he's lying now.

kusok
12-16-2011, 12:33 AM
I think Ron Paul had a fantastic answer, i don't know if he came up with it, or someone in his camp suggested it etc. But the fact is he didn't say things like "I didn't write them" and whatever, because that would be him denying (predictably) something bad. What he did was simple and perfect, he sited a legit 3rd party source that proved his innocence. Perfect, I thought. I think this will go away now. It felt to me like Ron shut Hannity down on this.

rambone
12-16-2011, 01:00 AM
Sean Hannity, a shill among shills.

libertyhawkeye
12-16-2011, 01:10 AM
RP's exit with the anniversary mention and the little smirk was so badass.

dbill27
12-16-2011, 01:40 AM
If Ron doesn't get the nomination, I think I want obama to destroy the GOP candidate. Republicans don't deserve to win. If Obama wins he takes down the country, if the GOP wins the country goes down and "limited government" will be discredited in the process.

kusok
12-16-2011, 01:43 AM
If Ron doesn't get the nomination, I think I want obama to destroy the GOP candidate. Republicans don't deserve to win. If Obama wins he takes down the country, if the GOP wins the country goes down and "limited government" will be discredited in the process.

I don't understand why Ron Paul keeps reassuring these morons that he will not run 3rd party. They are messing with him, he should mess with them back :) Blackmail!

RM918
12-16-2011, 01:58 AM
I am unquestionably voting third party if Ron isn't on the ticket. The neocons don't want us in the party, very well. We can take our ball and go home while they lose 10-20% of their voters.

kuckfeynes
12-16-2011, 02:26 AM
Man, Reason really suckerpunched us.

Muwahid
12-16-2011, 02:36 AM
I'm so glad Ron told Sean to look into the "Wipe Israel off the face of the earth" quote, which is a gross misinterpretation of the original Farsi text. These demagogues take these one-liners which are disproven and baseless and use them as facts "Iran does this", "Iran does that", all based on speculation, and usually in opposition to intelligence agencies findings like the CIA.

I've said this before, Iran simply CANNOT nuke Israel even if Iran had 10,000 nuclear bombs and ICBMs that could reach anywhere in the world, the strife there is religious, Jerusalem and Israel/Palestine are considered HOLY LAND; no Christian, Muslim, or Jew wants to see any harm come over this region, its landmarks and it's people. How many Palestinians would die if Iran nuked Israel? Would the Mosques and religious institutions survive? Rational thought goes a long way.

Ron Paul is so brave to speak this way to a scumbag neocon like Hannity.