PDA

View Full Version : Are they forcing the decline of the Dollar to force the Amero upon us?

Lord Xar
11-07-2007, 11:02 PM
This is somewhat important in that I think Ron Paul could avoid this... for us.

BUT, it has been circulating that the devaluation of the Dollar is a manipulation of the Global Elites to promote the NAU so that the Amero will save the economy.

In other words. Our 'only' way out of economic solvency is to merge countries and bring about the Amero.

I do NOT see this as a conspiracy as economics is very well understand by those who infact 'print' the money so to manipulate an outcome is rather easy. It has also come to pass that the NAU is "NOT" a conspiracy, but is infact real and if facing HUGE opposition... thus the 'forced need' for it..

FrankRep
11-07-2007, 11:03 PM
Problem-Reaction-Solution paradigm

Sematary
11-07-2007, 11:04 PM
I fail to see how replacing one failed currency backed by nothing with another fiat currency, backed by nothing, would accomplish anything.

torchbearer
11-07-2007, 11:05 PM
It wouldn't be the first time our government has purposefully hurt/killed its own citizens to further it's agenda of power.

fj45lvr
11-07-2007, 11:06 PM
Yeah

once the Dollar is equal to the peso it will be much easier.

Poor Canada.

paulitics
11-07-2007, 11:07 PM
yes. its been their plan for years.

bbachtung
11-07-2007, 11:08 PM
Never attribute to a conspiracy what can more easily be explained by incompetence.

me3
The Canadian dollar is pretty strong now, not just against the US, but internationally. It would take some bizarre situation to harmonize the currencies.

Isn't this posted in the wrong section?

LibertyEagle
Please move this thread.

Sematary
11-07-2007, 11:09 PM
The Canadian dollar is pretty strong now, not just against the US, but internationally. It would take some bizarre situation to harmonize the currencies.

Isn't this posted in the wrong section?

Why do you care?

bbachtung
Please move this thread.

Yeah, preferably to somewhere like Mexico.

me3
Why do you care?
About which? Where the thread is, or harmonizing the currencies?

Cindy

BUT, it has been circulating that the devaluation of the Dollar is a manipulation of the Global Elites to promote the NAU so that the Amero will save the economy.

In other words. Our 'only' way out of economic solvency is to merge countries and bring about the Amero.

I do NOT see this as a conspiracy as economics is very well understand by those who infact 'print' the money so to manipulate an outcome is rather easy. It has also come to pass that the NAU is "NOT" a conspiracy, but is infact real and if facing HUGE opposition... thus the 'forced need' for it..

I think thats been the plan. People following Bush's meetings with the leaders of Mexico and Canada closely over the NAU aka SPP have said that the collapsed dollar will be the excuse to have to join economic forces with Mexico and Canada under the Amero to bring our economy back up when it collapses.

I don't spend time energising that scenerio with much thought though. Instead I envision monkey wrenches being thrown into the plans at ever twist and turn of the Bush/CFR NAU machine, sort of like how the Amnesty Bill got shot down when they people went crazy e-mailing their Senators and Congressmen protesting it.

We just need to do what we can to slow things up until we can get Paul in and or the attention of most Americans about what is going on.

torchbearer
11-07-2007, 11:11 PM
Yeah, preferably to somewhere like Mexico.

If the dollar collapse... we won't have to worry about illegal immigration anymore... but canada will. :)

Malakai0
11-07-2007, 11:14 PM
I think it's a possibility. However I don't think it's a massive government conspiracy, rather a plan by a small group being allowed by ignorance of the rest of the government.

Many if not most of the congressmen and senators have no idea how our monetary system works.

You can bet your ass the ones in the CFR do though. This I'm sorry to say, along with our backwards immigration and foreign policies, is massive evidence that there is a definite globalist agenda at work at the highest levels of banking and our government. The rest just don't understand the issues enough to see it.

edit: I know it's a hard sell but I've been researching this with friends for months now, and I sincerely believe that Alex Jones is quite right about the global government movement. I think 9/11 was more incompetence and too much bureaucracy, but the global government agenda is at full swing and very powerful. You can see it at work in many aspects of the governments behavior over the years.

parke
11-07-2007, 11:15 PM
Eisenhower said 'Nothing happens by mistake in Washington. If something happens you better bet someone was behind it'

'Nuf said.

FrankRep
11-07-2007, 11:16 PM
I fail to see how replacing one failed currency backed by nothing with another fiat currency, backed by nothing, would accomplish anything.

Europe did it with the Euro.

ValidusCustodiae
11-07-2007, 11:16 PM
Not exactly.

The Amero is coming, yes. The Dollar is on its way out the door as well, Dr. Ron points this out. It doesn't really much matter what you call your currency. You could call it garbeldyfnuk.

What matters is, is it worth anything? The reason the Constitution stresses that gold and silver be used for legal tender is because obviously it has intrinsic worth. The paper I.o.u.s that we pass around right now are not really worth anything.

Ron Paul wants to get rid of the sales taxes and such on the precious metals making them viable for legal tender again. There are already programs going on, such as the liberty dollars, which allow you to begin trading this way.

The great threat, I think, is the NAU which will be the deathblow to our already crippled sovereignty. This is what must be avoided at all costs. Yes, they might use economic meltdown as a precursor. Regardless of their excuses this must not be allowed to happen.

realitywiz
11-07-2007, 11:17 PM

That seems to be the plan, yes.

By the way, the word conspiracy simply means "An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act." Therefore, such manipulation is a conspiracy.

The NAU is not a conspiracy theory, but it is a conspiracy. All conspiracies are not "theories." But the MSM constantly plugs the two words together to make it sound like conspiracies are just conjecture.

_______

Paul4Prez
11-07-2007, 11:22 PM
No, they're trying to keep interest rates low enough so that the housing market won't totally collapse and take the whole economy with it, at the same time they're trying to keep interest rates high enough so that China and other countries will continue to buy our debt.

It's the proverbial rock and the proverbial hard place.

realitywiz
11-07-2007, 11:23 PM
Eisenhower said 'Nothing happens by mistake in Washington. If something happens you better bet someone was behind it'

'Nuf said.

I agree. One of the biggest mistakes we often make is to assume that what we are facing is due to incompetence.

_____

RP4ME
11-07-2007, 11:24 PM
The problem with teh Amero is it will combien countries ...therefore we LOSe control of our govt and constitution. YOu can be sure we eill get a tyrannical constitution in its place. Yes I think they are doing this...id ont think its due to ineptness at all. I do think therer will be many moneky wrenched thrown in along the way b/c US citiznes woudl not be for this if we had to vote on but alas they know that so we kill teh dollar. CFR is already calling for global govt and one currency as they site what we have is not working..I want a vurrency backed by assets whoese value and printing is set by elected leaders not faceless cowards!

realitywiz
11-07-2007, 11:31 PM
I want to add something...........

We know that they have wanted this all along. And we see it happening. So what in the world makes us think that it is all one big accident that it's actually happening?

The globalists are not fools. When they want something, they don't just wait for an opportunity to seize (e.g., 9/11). They don't just let incompetent idiots run the show either. I know what we all think about George W. Bush but he's really not the one in charge anyway. Someone tells him what to do.

If I were an evil globalist with oceans of money and powerful connections, I would not wait for opportunities to present themselves. I would MAKE stuff happen in order to advance my agenda. It seems like common sense to me.

Hitler burnt down the Reichstag to seize power. He didn't just pray and wait for it to happen someday, maybe, hopefully.

_____

American
11-07-2007, 11:36 PM
I hate to use infowars as a source, but the author of this article is no slouch and has written many good books by Jerome Corsi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerome_Corsi)

Economic Expert: We Are Already In An Engineered Recession (http://infowars.net/articles/august2007/150807Corsi.htm)

"We're gonna go through Stagflation, which is basically stagnation and inflation. We are already in a recession, it just hasn't been publicly declared yet. I think it will deepen through the rest of 2007 into 2008. Corsi stated.

"It's going to last several years, it's largely because we've lost so much of the manufacturing to China, even when our currency tanks, there are no exports we are producing anymore that will gain. The currency is gone, it is being sold off very quietly, worldwide, by the oil producing states, by China, the Euro is increasingly becoming our foreign exchange reserve currency.

The primary indices of inflation have been taken out of the indexes, food is not in and neither is energy prices. These two are going up hugely right now and are going to continue to go up."

Corsi warned that this is going to be the formula for producing the Amero, a continental solution to the tanking of the Dollar.

What even possible though its not said here is we could be at war with a draft which would deplete the voting base and hard to resist this kind of action taken from Govt.

richard1984
11-07-2007, 11:41 PM
Problem-Reaction-Solution paradigm

Exactly! That damned ol' Hegelian dialectic--Thesis-Antithesis-Synthesis.

I've always thought that the collapse of the dollar was exactly how they planned on introducing the Amero. They'll probably even try to make themselves look like saviors by "inventing" this brilliant, fool-proof new type of currency.

They sure as hell aren't gonna put some damn implant under my skin or my children's skin, though! They'll have to kill me first.
I just don't see how people are going to lay down and take that shit....unless, of course, they let the effects of the economic collapse linger just long enough to make everyone out-of-their-minds with desperation, willing to submit to anything to end the poverty (especially since most Americans don't have much in the way of a strong sense of culture or tradition--even most "religious" people are only half-hearted and watered down...and we sure can't thank school for giving us a damn thing except mental and physical dis-ease). It's kinda hard to have principles when you're starving.

So anyway, yeah. They definitely have this shit planned out, but I rather doubt they've been completely thorough, in spite of their "think tanks" and such.

Thank God for the human variable, the American Spirit, and RON PAUL!!! :D

Richandler
11-07-2007, 11:46 PM
There won't be a draft. The protests are already as big as they were in vietnam they just aren't covered by the news. If there is a draft there would be mass scale protest if not riot and they don't have the police power and the military is all over seas.

I don't think the Amero will come to be. I think the economy will tank and the US will except it's roll. We Americans don't even like Mexicans crossing the board and make fun of Canadians all the time. I do think that the devaluing of currency was planned and it is the reason they're producing dollar coins because they'll only be worth about as much as a modern quarter in due time.

sparebulb
11-07-2007, 11:50 PM
Incrementally. 95% of people will take the chip if it becomes required to go to work or make money. In the transportation industry, it shocked me how NOBODY protested having to arbitrarily submit fingerprints after gu9/11iani. And nobody cares if you loose your job because you stand up for yourself. Only us freaks, tinhats, conspiracy theorists, enemies of the state, etc, will refuse the chip when it becomes mandatory.

American
11-08-2007, 12:01 AM
If we were attacked again, that might generate public support for a draft. then the rest of the story.

gpickett00
11-08-2007, 12:05 AM
why would they have to merge the countries to use a common currency? The euro is widely used in many countries and they are not all one country. Also whats the disadvantage of creating a new currency?

american.swan
11-08-2007, 12:06 AM
If the dollar collapse... we won't have to worry about illegal immigration anymore... but canada will. :)

hahaha

Cindy
11-08-2007, 12:09 AM
why would they have to merge the countries to use a common currency? The euro is widely used in many countries and they are not all one country. Also whats the disadvantage of creating a new currency?

You havn't heard of the European Union?

richard1984
11-08-2007, 12:12 AM
If we were attacked again, that might generate public support for a draft. then the rest of the story.

I don't see the people "falling for it" again. We're supposed to be "safer" than we were on 9/11. I think that people would be a little more skeptical if we were attacked again.

That's (one reason) why an economic collapse would be the perfect next attack.

And that's really scary.

kill the banks
11-08-2007, 12:12 AM
globalists are way ahead of even the euro and the amero ... read about next new world currency called ~ the phoenix in the economist magazine

specifically by 2018 if plans go accordingly - the "Phoenix" will be the world currency. Shown on the cover of The Economist in 1988, a phoenix is standing atop burning paper money symbolizing its rise out of their destruction, with the words "Get ready for a world currency" next to it.

The article carried in The Economist, titled "Get Ready for the Phoenix," states that, "THIRTY years from now, Americans, Japanese, Europeans, and people in many other rich countries, and some relatively poor ones will probably be paying for their shopping with the same currency."

kill the banks

richard1984
11-08-2007, 12:16 AM

Haha! They do have that cold climate as a sort of protective (or at least uninviting) barrier, though.
Of course, with global warming and all, who knows what Canada's future holds? ;)

aravoth
11-08-2007, 12:56 AM
If the dollar collapses? Come on guys, look at what is happening. It's crashing already, and I don't think it's going to stop. Don't forget, Directive 51. Read it, and tell me how it defines a catastrophic emergency. I'm not worried about riots, I;m not worried about my family starving. We'll be fine. I am scared of that directive.

Liberty
11-08-2007, 12:56 AM
You havn't heard of the European Union?

And according to Bloomberg tonight, the EU is considering raising rates, which will weaken the dollar even more.

johngr
11-08-2007, 04:07 AM

'Nuf said.

It was FDR. Here's the quote: "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If something happens, you may be sure that someone planned it that way."

werdd
11-08-2007, 08:55 AM
this has been my theory for a while, their utter disreguard for the health of our dollar would make any informed person beleive so. I hope not, but i fear it is true.

God bless North America!

freelance
11-08-2007, 09:41 AM
Thank God for the human variable, the American Spirit, and RON PAUL!!!

That's always the wildcard that they cannot predict, thank God!

Smiley Gladhands
11-08-2007, 09:50 AM
Europe did it with the Euro.

Exactly, and that will be lauded in the MSM as a great example of why a unified currency is desirable. Just look at how the Euro has outperformed the dollar recently! Nevermind how overvalued the dollar was in the first place...

And nevermind how gold/silver will continue to outperform ALL fiat currencies including the Euro.

Pete
11-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Yeah, I think people will be begging for the NAU and the Amero by the time the Fed is done porking the dollar. Think Weimar Republic.

Never mind that the responsible thing would be to stop increasing the money supply TODAY. The dollar would stabilize instantly.

fluoridatedbrainsoup
11-08-2007, 12:37 PM
Never attribute to a conspiracy what can more easily be explained by incompetence.
That's giving them a get out of jail free card. They're sucking the wealth out of the country, on a larger scale than any petty bank robber could dream of. They're criminals and they're always conspiring like criminals do.

Chester Copperpot
11-08-2007, 12:39 PM

ABSOLUTELY...

lisajames96
11-08-2007, 01:17 PM
Is there a book, website or a thinktank out there that chronicled and studied how the Euro was instituted without major war/riot/revolution from the people.

If the majority of Americans would be against the Amero, wouldn't knowing this information be important? Could we use it to protect ourselves as a country from being coerced into submission of the Amero? Even while facing economic crisis.

Although I was in my 20s when the Euro was started, I never paid it any mind because I worked for, banked with, and spent US dollars. What difference did it make to me, right?
So wouldn't a proper study, even if just high level of how the PTB established the Euro, help each American combat the tempation to submit to the NAU and Amero...just thinking...

entropy
11-08-2007, 01:38 PM
That's always the wildcard that they cannot predict, thank God!

Hence the implementation of the Patriot Act and all the other infringements on the rights of Americans under the constitution. Oh don't worry America we would never use this surveillance on you! They have their plan. There are think tanks which study plausible civil discontent scenarios and how they would handle it.

I certainly hope I am completely misguided on this, but my cynicism of government has been feasting on these latest developments.

freelance
11-08-2007, 01:48 PM
There are think tanks which study plausible civil discontent scenarios and how they would handle it.

I'm sure they do study this, but the reports probably do not reflect an accurate assessment of the GROWING discontent. I imagine they might be a tad bit behind the curve. With each development, the number of discontented American grows.

Just for fun, take a look at the headlines at Cursor.org:

http://www.cursor.org/

Even during the Carter administration, I don't remember anything this dire. No matter who you are, there has got to be one headline out there, even in the MSM, that just makes you want to puke and shake your head. If not a headline, then when you fill your car with gas, or when you pay your utility bill, or when you shop at the grocery store. People are disgusted, and they've just about had their fill.