LinuxUser269
11-07-2007, 10:59 PM
Forum please help me promote this Florida rally

Join a Ron Paul Road Rally near you
and arrive at the
RON PAUL FREEDOM RALLY
Saturday Nov. 17th, 2pm - 8pm
Coachman Park in Clearwater, FL
Live music, food, drinks & fun for the kids!!!
Come enjoy a day of Freedom and
learn about our next President - Ron Paul!
RSVP NOW!!!
Be a part of it!

LIVE MUSIC

* Poker Face
* Knights of Liberty
* Tom Staley performing
"Stand Tall with Ron Paul"
* A Gentlemen Army
* The Jam Band
* (other performers to come)
* Big screen & YouTube Ron Paul videos
* Picnic with food & drinks (bring blankets, chairs...)
* Meet other Ron Paul Meetup Organizers & members from all Florida
* Voter Registration Drive
* Exhibitors with many goods, services, & information for and about Ron Paul
Exhibitor space!
* Patriotic face-painting for the kids... and adults ;-)
* Fun for kids of all ages

http://ronpaulfreedomrally.com/

here is a nice video of 10,000 Dollars A Minute For Ron Paul Is "SPAMTASTIC"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_MgqWwmwhI

http://ronpaulfreedomrally.com/images/poster%20med.jpg

Sematary
11-07-2007, 11:01 PM
I wish I could be there but alas, I cannot. I'd LOVE to leave Ct. for a weekend and go to some warmer climate though. ;)
Good luck and thanks for your hard work.

LinuxUser269
11-07-2007, 11:09 PM
moderator! could you sticky this for a week?

Cindy
11-07-2007, 11:14 PM
I plan on going. The goal is to get at least 1,000 RP supporters there because local organizers for it want to make a comercial grade quality video of the massive supporters to make a comercial with. They are hiring a proffesional camera man for the event.

Though RP won't be there, please try to make if you can, so the comercial can be awesome.

Sematary
11-07-2007, 11:17 PM
Here is something you could try (something I did for Philly). I joined dozens of meetups and put messages on their messageboards and sent emails to their organizers. You could do the same thing for Florida, Georgia, the Carolinas, etc... You could probably draw from a dozen different states easily.

Cindy
11-07-2007, 11:18 PM
And get in touch with your local meetup about it. Already the Miami groups will be heading up Gator alley to grab the groups in Naples, then Ft Myers, and on until you get to clear water.

Another is starting from the Gainsville Area and Another from the Orlando Area and one from the Pan handle.

Just contact your meetup group organizer to find out times their groups are leaving and from where if you want to be in on the road rally part heading to the freedom rally event. Of course your cars should have something RP on them.

Woody Engle
11-07-2007, 11:20 PM
Florida rocks out for Dr. Paul

"Ron Rally for Ron" will be a success beyond belief! Their are "Road Rallies for Ron" forming all over the state. We'll all converge on Clearwater for the "Ron Paul Freedom Rally." Folks you don't want to miss this one, drive in, fly in, walk in, or since it's on the Gulf of Mexico, come by boat!

This is Ron Paul nation meeting in the Florida Sunshine on the waterfront!

Coachman Park in Clearwater, is a beautiful waterfront park that accomodates 8,000 Ron Paul Patriots!

We're having the "Largest Ron Paul Sign Waving in America!"

Go to the website and click on the S.W. Florida "Road Rally for Ron " to see an example of what we're doing.

http://ronpaulfreedomrally.com

Sematary
11-07-2007, 11:23 PM
I hope I'll be seeing some of you folks in Philly! The weather is a little cooler but Ron Paul will be there in person. :)

LinuxUser269
11-07-2007, 11:28 PM
I hope I'll be seeing some of you folks in Philly! The weather is a little cooler but Ron Paul will be there in person. :)
I would like to go but with gas the way it is its not possible.

Cindy
11-07-2007, 11:29 PM

RP will be in St. Petes/Clearwater the following Wednsday for the ABC Youtube debates. We'll get to see him then for another rally and dinner fundraising event.

The best is that the meetups got the prime park place for the pre RP rally that everyone entering the venue will have to go through to get in to the debates.

The freedom rally the Saturday before at Coachmens is mostly for attracting new supporters, the fun of the road rally on a Saturday and for making the TV Comercial.

Unfortunately, the debate is on a week day starting at 9:00 P.M. here and not as many will be able to come out to that rally.

FrankRep
11-07-2007, 11:38 PM

LinuxUser269
11-07-2007, 11:43 PM
Florida rocks out for Dr. Paul

"Ron Rally for Ron" will be a success beyond belief! Their are "Road Rallies for Ron" forming all over the state. We'll all converge on Clearwater for the "Ron Paul Freedom Rally." Folks you don't want to miss this one, drive in, fly in, walk in, or since it's on the Gulf of Mexico, come by boat!

This is Ron Paul nation meeting in the Florida Sunshine on the waterfront!

Coachman Park in Clearwater, is a beautiful waterfront park that accomodates 8,000 Ron Paul Patriots!

We're having the "Largest Ron Paul Sign Waving in America!"

Go to the website and click on the S.W. Florida "Road Rally for Ron " to see an example of what we're doing.

http://ronpaulfreedomrally.com

good to see ya woody!

LinuxUser269
11-08-2007, 08:57 PM
it keeps bulding!

LinuxUser269
11-16-2007, 12:17 PM
come on people 500 and growing

American
11-16-2007, 12:18 PM
I see a few posts on Tampaforums but they are a bunch of Neo Cons for the most part. Some have said they will avoid it like the plague.

Cindy
11-16-2007, 12:29 PM
I see a few posts on Tampaforums but they are a bunch of Neo Cons for the most part. Some have said they will avoid it like the plague.

Neocons avoiding freedom like the plague? not surprised!!!

I'm busy producing tons of different promo material and what not for tomorrow. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

It's going to be a lot of fun. I'll do my best to get lots of pictures!

terryp
11-16-2007, 02:56 PM
I can't make it but would LOVE to see it on the news. It's a nice park and the weather is going to be great. Go Ron Paul :cool:

KramerDSP
11-16-2007, 03:04 PM
I am interested in going, but am not clear on exactly how to do this. Can someone help ? My roommate and I live in Palm Coast, Florida, and would gladly meet someone in Daytona to begin the rally from the east coast of Florida. We'd need to know what time to meet and so forth. Feel free to PM me.