PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's foreign policy will give troops highest morale in US History

dude58677
12-15-2011, 09:58 PM
Wars will be declared by Congress which would mean that the entire country will be behind each war till the very end. There will also be no income tax and a gold standard, so troops will be fighting for something real and genuine instead of a politicians rhetoric. Plus the troops will know that after the war they will be with their families for good.

jeremiahj13
12-15-2011, 10:13 PM
I like it!

I am a U.S. troop, and I agree :)

Travlyr
12-15-2011, 11:31 PM
No Doubt. Ron Paul's Foreign Policy is by far the very best.

"A Foreign Policy of Freedom (http://mises.org/books/foreign_policy_freedom_paul.pdf)" by Ron Paul
Peace, Friendship, and Entangling Alliances with None.

It is far superior to Sean Hannity's ideal Foreign Policy ... Must War On Iran!

Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Iran... Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Bomb Iran... Bomb Iran... Let's kill Iranians. Kill, Kill, The Iranians... Kill Them Before They Get Nuclear Energy Weapons ....

Must Kill The Iranians ... Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Bomb ... Iran... Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Bomb Iran... Kill Them While You Can... Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Bomb Iran.... Take It Away Sean ... Sing it! ... Kill Them While You Can...

Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Bomb Iran... Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, Bomb Iran... Bomb Iran... Let's kill Iranians. Kill, Kill, The Iranians... Kill Them Before They Get Nuclear Energy Weapons ... Kill Them While We Can.... Bomb, Bomb, Bomb, ... Bomb Iran...