PDA

View Full Version : Foreign Policy Ad Thoughts

tbone717
12-15-2011, 09:50 PM
It's time to play for emotions. They need a well produced ad ASAP to hit Iowa & NH. We need troops and families of troops talking about the horrors of war. We need all the candidates in a montage and the voice over stating how they are all warmongers who are wanting to put the sons & daughters of Americans in harms way over unfounded propaganda to fight an enemy that we have fabricated and that has no means to attack our nation. Then follow all that with the fact that Paul will protect our nation from all enemies. That we need a strong national defense and we need our troops on our soil, not half way around the world to protect our nation from those that wish to do us harm. Add in the military donations and I think we have something here. Comments?

Gravik
12-15-2011, 09:54 PM
SOmething like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYxPkKGeVKI

But shorter.

Emerick
12-15-2011, 09:58 PM
I think Ron MUST do something to clear up this Iran thing. He should show that attacking Iran would ignite a third World War. He should ask: are you willing to send millions of Americans to death?

LibertyDreckman
12-15-2011, 09:59 PM
Did Ron do that bad on Iran? The way everyone is talking, if he did, our chances are over.

tbone717
12-15-2011, 10:00 PM
Yeah Gravik. 60 second for TV ad. Maybe do some of the horrors of war stuff. I think people forget that we are losing kids over there when we do this. Reluctant to go to war, but strong on defense to obliterate anyone who dares attack us.

trey4sports
12-15-2011, 10:01 PM
Did Ron do that bad on Iran? The way everyone is talking, if he did, our chances are over.

most debates like this there is a big emotional reaction. It wasn't a great answer but i don't think it will be a major issue.

tbone717
12-15-2011, 10:04 PM
Yeah I'm with you on that Trey, just thinking that they should do an ad and tug at some heartstrings while doing it. And at the same time make him look tough as well.

tbone717
12-15-2011, 10:05 PM
Just to clarify, I don't think tonight will hurt his numbers at all in IA. In fact, he may gain a point or two from it. I think a good ad can sway the undecided and those that softly support someone else and may be holding back support because of this issue