PDA

View Full Version : I am so excited about the Philly Rally! And tired and I want to thank...

Sematary
11-07-2007, 10:50 PM
I can't wait to see this rally come off! We have worked hard - everyone has, especially the grassroots in Philly. I have to give special kudos to Bill and Jay and Mehul in Philly because they have worked their tails off to make this happen. Dan libby, who has been doing the website has been phenomenal. Andy Myers, who originally assisted me on the ground in Philly so we secure the site and has been supporting the effort through some of his own trying times, has also been phenomenal.

There have been some serious trials and tribulations with this event. There were several points - the most recent being when the campaign announced that it wanted to change the venue to Valley Forge, when we thought this thing wasn't going to come off but I had faith. I've known from the beginning that this was going to happen and I know now that it is going to be THE event of the primary season. I have been fielding emails and phone calls from media people who want to set up at the rally and get interviews with the Dr. this past week, as I worked with the Philly guys and Neal Moore to get the I's dotted and the T's crossed on the venue and the insurance in place. It's been an insane week and I'll be honest - I'm glad this thing is almost here because I need a rest. ;)
:D

I guess, before I finish this, I need to thank ALL OF YOU! The people who commented in various posts and helped with ideas and ultimately, you are the ones who are going to make this amazing event a roaring success and a worthy successor to the November 5th money bomb that lit the media on fire. Now it's time to restoke that fire and get our man's name out again! Let's keep hitting them and hitting them and hitting them until we win this thing!
Don't forget November 11th: http://www.thisnovember11th.com/

Bob

RobS
11-07-2007, 10:57 PM
Hey, thank you and all of the others in Philly and around the nation that have been helping to get this going!

6 of us from Grand Rapids, Mi will be there. We are looking forward to a great time and we know that a lot of work has been put into it... thanks again!

ronpaulyourmom
11-07-2007, 10:58 PM
Thanks a lot Sem.

Sematary
11-07-2007, 10:58 PM
Hey, thank you and all of the others in Philly and around the nation that have been helping to get this going!

6 of us from Grand Rapids, Mi will be there. We are looking forward to a great time and we know that a lot of work has been put into it... thanks again!

I can't wait to see you there.

Richandler
11-07-2007, 11:00 PM
So is there going to be like 10,000 people there or what?

Sematary
11-07-2007, 11:02 PM
So is there going to be like 10,000 people there or what?

I hope so. That would be fantastic!

tmg19103
11-07-2007, 11:02 PM
This would not be happening without you, Bob - as well as many others. You have been awesome.

Looking forward to seeing you in Philly!

Sematary
11-07-2007, 11:10 PM
This would not be happening without you, Bob - as well as many others. You have been awesome.

Looking forward to seeing you in Philly!

Thanks, Andy

Sematary
11-07-2007, 11:38 PM
bump

FrankRep
11-07-2007, 11:40 PM
I can't wait to see this rally come off! We have worked hard - everyone has, especially the grassroots in Philly.

Sematary, I hope I get to meet you. I know your face. I'll be with the crew from Columbus, OH.

Sematary
11-07-2007, 11:44 PM
Sematary, I hope I get to meet you. I know your face. I'll be with the crew from Columbus, OH.

I'll be there. PM me and I'll give you my cell number. We'll hook up. :D

Syren123
11-08-2007, 12:02 AM
This is going to be a RALLY BOMB for the record books!