PDA

View Full Version : Chickenhawk: the new prefix to all military dodging, prowar candidates and talkshow hosts.

klamath
12-15-2011, 06:22 PM
It is getting absolutely rediculous at the the number of candidates and talk show hosts and candidates that refused to serve yet are just screaming to send more servicemen to war.
I believe we can start to take them down with a concerted campaign to prefix every one of their names with Chickenhawk. I believe it will really turn the attention on the hypocracy from these personal cowards.
Chickenhawk Rush
Chickenhawk Hanity
Chickenhawk Levin
Chickenhawk O'Reilly
Chickenhawk Romney
Chickenhawk Santorum
Chickenhawk Gingrich
Chickenhawk Obama
ETC

If we can get this to go virul it would turn a huge eye on the huge number of chickenhawks screaming for war. It could very well stunt their anti RP campaign as everytime they brought up RP's foreign policy people would automatically think "Chickenhawk" and how they are listening to personal cowards willing to send other peoples children to war.

cdc482
12-15-2011, 06:28 PM
DAMN! That's almost all the anti-Paul people!!!

We need to make this viral

klamath
12-15-2011, 06:33 PM
I posted this and then saw several threads about RP calling Gingrich on his draft dodging. It looks like RP is onto it as well. We can take down the whole load of them with this one theme!

cdc482
12-15-2011, 06:34 PM
I posted this and then saw several threads about RP calling Gingrich on his draft dodging. It looks like RP is onto it as well. We can take down the whole load of them with this one theme!

But Hannity and Levin should also be called out! Call in and call them out! Bring up how the troops who didn't dodge, support Ron Paul

klamath
12-15-2011, 06:51 PM
But Hannity and Levin should also be called out! Call in and call them out! Bring up how the troops who didn't dodge, support Ron Paul
Absolutely, the whole cartel of cowards. It is extremely glaring how all the Viciously anti RP people are Chickenhawks.