PDA

View Full Version : Thomas DiLorenzo : Limbaugh Calls Iowa Republicans "Uninformed" Waco Nut Jobs . . .

Agorism
12-15-2011, 05:09 PM
Thomas DiLorenzo : Limbaugh Calls Iowa Republicans "Uninformed" Waco Nut Jobs . . .

Link (http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/100867.html)

. . . because Ron Paul is tied for the lead in the polling in Iowa just weeks before the Iowa Caucuses. Like all ther neocons today, Limbaugh is completely unhinged over Ron's tremeandous popularity. He said today that Ron's supporters are "uninformed TEA Party conseratives" who support Ron's "waco nut job things" he says about foreign policy (i.e., a foreign policy that defends Americans and not foreigners). And of course Rush repeated the Neocon Lie of the Day that Ron Paul has said that 9/11 was "an inside job." Of course, Ron never said any such thing. Rush is lying, just like his buddy Blackjack Bill Bennett did last night with Hannity.

If Ron Paul wins Iowa, said Limbaugh, it will "discredit Iowa." How dare Iowa Republicans even CONSIDER voting for a man who stands for peace, free enterprise, and constitutionalism, as opposed to the Limbaughs of the world who stand for perpetual unconstitutional and non-defensive war, economic fascism, and PATRIOT Act demolitions of civil liberties. Fascism, in a word.

Emmitt2222
12-15-2011, 05:15 PM
What's great about this is that when they are backed into a corner, they start saying dumb crap like this. Guess who won't appreciate these comments? Iowans. And who holds more power, Limbaugh or Iowans? Yah, power to the people my friends. More and more people are going to wake up to how stupid these 'pundits' are as this really picks up steam.

South Park Fan
12-15-2011, 05:17 PM
What's great about this is that when they are backed into a corner, they start saying dumb crap like this. Guess who won't appreciate these comments? Iowans. And who holds more power, Limbaugh or Iowans? Yah, power to the people my friends. More and more people are going to wake up to how stupid these 'pundits' are as this really picks up steam.

Exactly. The media's practically doing our job for us by insulting Iowans. Insulting the electorate did not work for Obama in the Pennsylvania primary nor did it work for John Raese in the West Virginia election. I doubt it will work for Newt Romney in the caucus.

JoshS
12-15-2011, 05:24 PM
Then they fight you.