PDA

View Full Version : "Who has the lead going into this debate" Bret Baier "Ron Paul"

cdc482
12-15-2011, 03:53 PM
:)

ronpaulnh2012
12-15-2011, 03:54 PM
Yeah that was great

Come join the chat @ RonPaulCountry.com (http://RonPaulCountry.com) :)

RM918
12-15-2011, 03:56 PM
Oh man, he might as well asked, 'Who are you going to attempt to utterly obliterate in this debate?'. This is not a compliment for Baier to say that.

bluesc
12-15-2011, 03:56 PM
Just caught Rand on Fox with Cavuto :) He gave the answer on the electability question that I only wish Ron would give at the debate.

rawful
12-15-2011, 03:57 PM
He didn't specifically say Ron was in the lead, he just mentioned Ron first. It was nice though. All these good comments are making me more nervous about tonight.

ronpaulnh2012
12-15-2011, 03:57 PM
and Cavuto nodded "yes" the whole time

Bruno
12-15-2011, 03:58 PM
Just caught Rand on Fox with Cavuto :) He gave the answer on the electability question that I only wish Ron would give at the debate.

Caught that too, and 100% agree!

AlexG
12-15-2011, 03:58 PM
Is Ron Paul going to be in the middle now?

unknown
12-15-2011, 03:59 PM
Would be nice if we could provide some background with the person's name.

Host of the show Freedom Watch on Fox, Judge Andrew Napolitano, etc.

No idea who some of these people are... :(

seyferjm
12-15-2011, 04:02 PM
That makes me nervous that they will try and tear him down even more

sailingaway
12-15-2011, 04:03 PM
Oh man, he might as well asked, 'Who are you going to attempt to utterly obliterate in this debate?'. This is not a compliment for Baier to say that.

that is PRECISELY correct. They are using it to justify attacks.

icon124
12-15-2011, 04:06 PM
look it's really hard to knock RP down. We know this...the questions will seem harsh, but Ron Paul for the most part answers them and flips is back onto the host.

The worrisome part for me is whether or not RP is rested enough for this. I hope is as calm and cool as he was during the ABC debate.

Which just judging from the interview on Fox earlier he seems like he is.

Liberty74
12-15-2011, 04:08 PM
That makes me nervous that they will try and tear him down even more

I think if the media goes negative and into smear mode, Ron will crush them with his honesty and sincerity. Anyone notice that not one candidate is attacking Ron? It's all the fake conservative media i.e. Hannity, Rush, Beck, Levin, O'Reilly, Coulter, etc. I think this totally proves that they are puppets and don't stand for shit. Coulter claiming Romney is the "most conservative" is insane.

Unknown.User
12-15-2011, 04:09 PM

sailingaway
12-15-2011, 04:10 PM
Question.... does that mean RON gets the center podium? I mean, if they are going to attack him as a front runner, he should at least get the center podium...

12-15-2011, 04:11 PM
Is Ron Paul going to be in the middle now?

I would assume grinch in the middle with mittens and ron on either side.

sailingaway
12-15-2011, 04:11 PM
I think if the media goes negative and into smear mode, Ron will crush them with his honesty and sincerity. Anyone notice that not one candidate is attacking Ron? It's all the fake conservative media i.e. Hannity, Rush, Beck, Levin, O'Reilly, Coulter, etc. I think this totally proves that they are puppets and don't stand for shit. Coulter claiming Romney is the "most conservative" is insane.

I'm pretty certain Ron will field some attacks from the lower polling candidates tonight. As well as from Fox.

12-15-2011, 04:12 PM
I hope Dr. Paul is sleeping now so he is ready... he said earlier that he arrived in Iowa early this morning.

I was thinking the same thing when he was on tv before. I hope he gets a good rest before the debate.

georgiaboy
12-15-2011, 04:13 PM
fake conservative media i.e. Hannity, Rush, Beck, Levin, O'Reilly, Coulter, etc.

agreed.

So ready to have some real conservative media replace these guys. Napolitano, Hunter, Swann, Church?, others? We gotta figure ways to get these guys the attention and spotlights they deserve.

georgiaboy
12-15-2011, 04:16 PM
I hope Dr. Paul is sleeping now so he is ready... he said earlier that he arrived in Iowa early this morning.

Yeah. He's got to be so excited right now, though. Doubt I'd be able to sleep much were I he.

matt0611
12-15-2011, 04:32 PM

What did he say?

bluesc
12-15-2011, 04:36 PM
What did he say?

The obligatory "You know the interesting thing is.." followed by "He is tied for first in Iowa and closing in in New Hampshire. Another interesting thing is when you put Ron Paul up against Obama in polling he is the most electable after Romney, and that's because he leads with independents moreso than other candidates because he thinks if we should go to war, we should have checks and balances and have a congressional declaration of war, and a lot of independents as well as conservatives like that."