PDA

View Full Version : Stay tuned to see if this is correct.

Sarge
12-15-2011, 03:12 PM
Breaking,

Dianne Feinstein (with Paul, Udal, Leahy and others) is introducing a WHOLE new BILL that PLAINLY states that NO AMERICANS will be detained indefinitely without charge or trial by the military..
I believe it is called: "The GUARANTEE of DUE PROCESS Act"
still getting details..

Did Congress and the Senate just wake up they could be on the list? Let me see says BO, I can lock the House and Senate that voted for the bill up, and rule the world.

Sarge
12-15-2011, 03:26 PM
Will Ron Paul pound on this in the debate tonight?

He should if correct. He needs to press the rest if they agree with the new bill or not in front of the whole world if this is correct.

You are either for the people or against the people. I am not talking about terrorists they make up. This Country was not founded on us all being locked up on a whim.

Bruno
12-15-2011, 03:27 PM
Hmmm....the timing of this is perfect....too perfect to be a coincidence! :D :cool:

PastaRocket848
12-15-2011, 03:31 PM
the dem establishment won't allow that. obama himself insisted the language be inserted in the first place. it would put him in a terrible position to veto it.

kylejack
12-15-2011, 03:34 PM
There was a clean amendment with no catches to amend NDAA not to allow indefinite detention of Americans. It FAILED. We're doomed.

cdc482
12-15-2011, 03:36 PM
Obama vetoing Paul's bill, will further raise Paul's standing among the GOP.

Sarge
12-15-2011, 03:39 PM
Well let us just find out if they are waking up. I am not a fan of Diane F., but she does have some brains and might see the potential hand writing on the wall how this could be used. I have a whole list, of those elected terrorists, bankers and elites, that should be put away for what they have done to the Constitution and this Country.

Just saying they voted for all of them to become fair game.