PDA

View Full Version : Some on FOX are saying we don't have the best organization.

puppetmaster
12-15-2011, 02:14 PM
I seriously doubt that....I bet most of us have joined up with the organization at this time but if you have not yet, do so now. We have to win this and it takes everyone to go the extra mile and become part of this movement. Not just from a online forum but contact the campaign via the web and find local groups to join and we can have the same success EVERYWHERE that they are experiencing in Iowa. This battle has just begun folks.....we have to activate NOW.

I have to say I am very proud to be part of this movement and I thank ALL of you that have made this possible.

wgadget
12-15-2011, 02:15 PM
Lies. More lies. More damn lies.

LibertyDreckman
12-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Good. Please have them say that. Underestimate our support and our organization. I'd always rather be underestimated than overestimated. It gives us a little edge.

VictorB
12-15-2011, 02:17 PM
I saw it. That guy had no clue what he was talking about on any candidate. How do these people have jobs?

Said we didn't have strong organization and Shepard butted in and said, " I understand he has great organization", then the guy responded with...."umm, well great organization in Iowa, but that's it."

He had no clue.

sailingaway
12-15-2011, 02:18 PM
It could be true. We'd better address that. Everyone who hasn't signed up for phone from home - the campaign needs help!!!

sailingaway
12-15-2011, 02:19 PM
I saw it. That guy had no clue what he was talking about on any candidate. How do these people have jobs?

Said we didn't have strong organization and Shepard butted in and said, " I understand he has great organization", then the guy responded with...."umm, well great organization in Iowa, but that's it."

He had no clue.

Ron has organization in the early states and organization already in pretty much ALL caucus states, I believe.

airborne373
12-15-2011, 02:21 PM
Been saying it for years. FOX exist to promote left-leaning FDR style global progressivism. This is why FOX promotes Mitt Romney (D) & Newt Gingrich (D). So in the general election there will be two progressives to chose from. Both candidates hell bent on world military conquest, debt - inflation and replacing the Rights of the individual with the Rights of the State.

Steppenwolf6
12-15-2011, 02:27 PM
HOW?

How did this become the "every little,tiny,irrilevant word they utter at Fox News Forum"?

Steppenwolf6
12-15-2011, 02:28 PM
MEDIA -SPIN section.

Bruno
12-15-2011, 02:28 PM
The Governor of Iowa said himself we have the best organization. Some have gone so far as to say the best of any presidential candidate EVER. :D

VictorB
12-15-2011, 02:29 PM
Oh...I also forgot to mention that the same guy said that we don't have the organization AND money. I guess we'll just have to show him this weekend how real we are.

SpiritOf1776_J4
12-15-2011, 02:48 PM
Well, if you count the media establishment which is composed of only a few companies, controlled by a handfall of people, owned by interlocking corporate boards controlled by banksters, I guess we don't have the best organization .. in a sense.

We have the best grassroots composed of real people.

JohnGalt23g
12-15-2011, 03:13 PM
Guys, try not to underestimate Romney's organization. He did come in second last go-around. And I've come up against his people in NV. They know what they are doing.

puppetmaster
12-15-2011, 03:34 PM
HOW?

How did this become the "every little,tiny,irrilevant word they utter at Fox News Forum"?

lol true

CplKoontz
12-15-2011, 03:38 PM
The Governor of Iowa said himself we have the best organization. Some have gone so far as to say the best of any presidential candidate EVER. :D

Yep, thats correct..... Everyone knows it also, thats why they are saying these things. We have been around since 2007, so we know how the game works, and they are suprised because this time we are ahead of the game, and far advanced them the others.