PDA

View Full Version : rush says romney newt fighting results in paul winning

Danjlion7
12-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Said it twice.

CaptUSA
12-15-2011, 01:20 PM
I had to read that twice...

To be fair, he's sorta right about that one. By diluting the establishment vote, Paul will do better.

RonPaulFanInGA
12-15-2011, 01:21 PM
rush says romney newt fighting results in paul winning

Can someone translate this please?

Krugerrand
12-15-2011, 01:22 PM
I think it's a very accurate statement. I fully expect one of them to drop out after New Hampshire.

eugenekop
I thought Rush is supposed to be a small government kind of guy (I mean comparing to Romney and Gingrich)

Danjlion7
Of course he said this was bad but he's planting the idea in his audience that paul will win.

Napolitanic Wars

Ditto. What the hell did OP say?

sailingaway
12-15-2011, 01:23 PM
I thought Rush is supposed to be a small government kind of guy (I mean comparing to Romney and Gingrich)

Rush is supposed to be a lot of things.

Havax
Rush is 100% correct in that assessment. We need to gain traction nationally big time before one of the two drops out or else we will be toast. Hopefully winning Iowa + NH would do that for us.

LBennett76

Rush said that Romney and Newt fighting will result in Paul winning. Took me a minute to decipher it too. lol

specsaregood
12-15-2011, 01:24 PM
Paul's been saying that all along. :)

Danjlion7
12-15-2011, 01:25 PM
Sorry for confusion. Rush said that because newt and romney are attacking each other it will lead to Paul winning.

brooks009
12-15-2011, 01:26 PM
Rush Said: " Romney and newt fighting each other will result in Paul winning".:cool:

tremendoustie
12-15-2011, 01:28 PM
Aww, poor little scardy rush.

Your days of peddling giant government "conservatism" are coming to an end, and your bankrupt ideology is being shown for what it is.

Don't worry, you've got plenty to retire on (you can't have blown it all on drugs).

Heck, maybe you can con voters into supporting another socialized healthcare loving, cap and trading, TARP supporting, gun controller for the nomination of the so called "small government" party. Don't give up! You just have to frighten them enough, tell them how much they desperately need the federal government, and they'll do whatever you say!

rprprs
12-15-2011, 01:29 PM
Ditto. What the hell did OP say?
Was confused at first too. But I'll give it a shot.
Rush Limbaugh is saying that the fighting between Newt and Mitt IS RESULTING in Paul winning in Iowa.

sailingaway
12-15-2011, 01:30 PM
Was confused at first too. But I'll give it a shot.
Rush Limbaugh is saying that the fighting between Newt and Mitt IS RESULTING in Paul winning in Iowa.

No, that would be their records.....

acptulsa
12-15-2011, 01:38 PM
Everyone else has tried their hand at interpreting the OP title. Guess I'll give it a try myself.

Rush says that if you pissant Republican voters don't stop being fickle and get lined up nice and neat behind one of the Approved Candidates toot sweet, The Boogieman's going to get us all and we might actually have to end one or two of these splendid little ass kickin' wars.

Canderson
12-15-2011, 01:46 PM
He is absolutely right, we need a divided vote to win. BUT I fear Gingrich is falling to fast and the establishment may unite behind Romney before the caucus. Hopefully Bachmann and Perry will rise and help kill Newt Romney

Carole
12-15-2011, 01:54 PM

Basically, Rush was saying that the rise of Ron Paul is the result of the struggle between Romney and Gingrich. He also said that the RNC/GOP wants a moderate candidate (Romney) to win, thus, each time a conservative pops up, they have been beating him down.

In short, The GOP establishment is trying to drive the electorate toward Romney by eliminating each of the conservatives over the past few months. (He didn't come out and say that, but this is what I have surmised over the past few months and that is the gist of what Rush is now saying)
All this in his opinion is elevating Ron Paul as Gingrich drops and the confused electorate scatters its vote all around the remaining candidates. :D

acptulsa
12-15-2011, 01:54 PM
He is absolutely right, we need a divided vote to win. BUT I fear Gingrich is falling to fast and the establishment may unite behind Romney before the caucus. Hopefully Bachmann and Perry will rise and help kill Newt Romney

You know, I don't think that's necessary. I think there are enough Fox Babies out there who can get over their little fears of what The Establishment approves of or doesn't approve of, and can man up enough to realize that just because someone hates us for our freedom is no reason to roll over and give up our freedom that we can win them over to our side. Especially since it is becoming obvious that our horse won't be coming up lame in the clubhouse turn.

We don't need to worry about where The Establishment directs anyone to next if we can wean ninety percent of the voters from The Establishment Teat. Do we?

It may be hard to admit that you've been sucking sour milk and calling it sweet. But sweet milk is still sweeter.

sailingaway
12-15-2011, 01:56 PM
Basically, Rush was saying that the rise of Ron Paul is the result of the struggle between Romney and Gingrich. He also said that the RNC/GOP wants a moderate candidate (Romney) to win, thus, each time a conservative pops up, they have been beating him down.

In short, The GOP establishment is trying to drive the electorate toward Romney by eliminating each of the conservatives over the past few months. (He didn't come out and say that, but this is what I have surmised over the past few months and that is the gist of what Rush is now saying)
All this in his opinion is elevating Ron Paul as Gingrich drops and the confused electorate scatters its vote all around the remaining candidates. :D

Gingrich isn't more conservative than Romney, he's just a compulsive liar.

sailingaway
12-15-2011, 01:59 PM
You know, I don't think that's necessary. I think there are enough Fox Babies out there who can get over their little fears of what The Establishment approves of or doesn't approve of, and can man up enough to realize that just because someone hates us for our freedom is no reason to roll over and give up our freedom that we can win them over to our side. Especially since it is becoming obvious that our horse won't be coming up lame in the clubhouse turn.

We don't need to worry about where The Establishment directs anyone to next if we can wean ninety percent of the voters from The Establishment Teat. Do we?

I watched Fox. It was the only conservative station in the Bush years because the rest of the country hated Bush and everything near him. I didn't think they held the answers to the universe, they were just where I got my news. Unfortunately, for a long time I didn't look outside the MSM box, but when I began to see other things through the cracks and wonder about them, I started to do that.

acptulsa
12-15-2011, 02:02 PM

Gingrich doesn't even pretend to be very conservative, truth be known. But there are other compulsive liars, like Rush, who are happy to do that pretending for him...

No wonder a whole generation thinks the only difference between liberals and conservatives is whether they give welfare to individuals or corporations, and go to Congress for official blessing for their splendid little wars or the U.N.

Carole
12-15-2011, 02:16 PM
Shep Smith on Fox had some expert from NRI National Research Institute. He says Dr. Paul does not have the organization beyone Iowa and New Hampshire. Also he said that the current three way tie at the top may also create a space for Santorum to join them in a four way tie in Iowa.

He said Gingrich's campaign is all over the place and he has spent time in various places, not early primary states, (NY for example, probably Christmas shopping). No money and organization.

Be afraid, be very afraid of Santorum. :D He "thinks" Santorum is organized and well entrenched in Iowa and could poll up with Gingrich, Paul, and Romney.

acptulsa
12-15-2011, 02:20 PM
Shep Smith on Fox had some expert from NRI National Research Institute. He says Dr. Paul does not have the organization beyone Iowa and New Hampshire.

lulz.

Can you keep a secret? Ron Paul has a campaign office in Tulsa, Oklahoma. And I know Shep Smith doesn't know about it. How do I know Shep Smith doesn't know Ron Paul has a campaign office in Tulsa? Because the Ron Paul campaign doesn't even know about it yet.

No organization beyond Iowa? Grass roots spread underground, Shep the Stooge. You don't know where they are. But keep talking out yer ass anyway, it's entertaining...

As for Santorum's rather more official organization, what can they spread around but images of the latest toothmarks in his foot? Because until Ricky takes that foot out of his mouth and keeps it out, it just isn't going to matter.

bunklocoempire
12-15-2011, 02:21 PM
Originally Posted by Danjlion7
rush says romney newt fighting results in paul winning

Don't underestimate the power of the simple truth when Americans are thoroughly informed of it. :)

Bunkloco

anaconda
12-15-2011, 02:47 PM

Ann Coulter said (on Hannity yesterday) that Mitt Romney and Michele Bachmann were the most conservative candidates....