PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh Smearing Ron Paul Right Now (Panicking Perhaps?)

12-15-2011, 11:38 AM
Call him. Tell him he's wrong.

1-800-282-2882

bluesc
12-15-2011, 11:39 AM
Good. Bring it on you asshole.

green73
12-15-2011, 11:44 AM
The Smear Memo Has Gone Out
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/lewrw/archives/100839.html

Icymudpuppy
12-15-2011, 11:44 AM
First they ignore, then they laugh at you, then they fight you....

Can't wait for step 4.

Carole
12-15-2011, 11:45 AM
I am crossing my fingers for "blowback" to visit Limbaugh, because he constantly describes a genuine conservative as everything that the good doctor is, then mentions candidates like Santorum, Bachmann, Romney, and Gingrich as fulfilling that description. Of course, he says any of them can win except Ron Paul.

Truly the bashing of Dr. Paul by Limbaugh is an act of utter desparation his sheeple likely hanging on every word.
His own father would likely have voted for Dr. Paul and is probably turning over in his grave.
May he enjoy snakes on his plane. :D:D

tbone717
12-15-2011, 11:50 AM
It's self preservation on his part (and Hannity, Levin, et al) If Paul wins the nomination and the general Rush and the rest become irrelevant. Same goes for sites like freerepublic, pajamas, etc.

heavenlyboy34
12-15-2011, 11:52 AM
Call him. Tell him he's wrong.

1-800-282-2882
Good luck getting through! May the Force be with you.

JorgeStevenson
12-15-2011, 11:57 AM
They should be leaving Paul alone. If Romney or Gingrich wins, they'll spend the next 4 years carrying the water for their failed policies. Nothing's changing, Rush...why is that? But if Paul wins, they can at least say that they never supported him and they can spend the next 4 years talking trash about Paul.

sofia
12-15-2011, 12:00 PM

Never tell a radio neo-con's call screener that you are a Ron paul supporter. You wont get on.

Pick a diferent subject. When you go on air, praise the host, mention your topic...and then switch into Ron Paul.

Todd
12-15-2011, 12:01 PM

And then good luck getting through Bo Snerdly.

green73
12-15-2011, 12:01 PM
The Smear Memo Has Gone Out. Part II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFbc3sHl3Ic

jmdrake
12-15-2011, 12:02 PM

The only way to get through is to tell the screener you want add to Rush's attack on Ron Paul. In other words "may the farce be with you".

nasaal
12-15-2011, 12:11 PM
I am crossing my fingers for "blowback" to visit Limbaugh, because he constantly describes a genuine conservative as everything that the good doctor is, then mentions candidates like Santorum, Bachmann, Romney, and Gingrich as fulfilling that description. Of course, he says any of them can win except Ron Paul.

Truly the bashing of Dr. Paul by Limbaugh is an act of utter desparation his sheeple likely hanging on every word.
His own father would likely have voted for Dr. Paul and is probably turning over in his grave.

hahahah crazy uncle Rush. When people panic they dig their holes deeper.

donnay
12-15-2011, 12:13 PM
See I think this is all good. They wouldn't be on the defensive, if Ron Paul was insignificant. They are sweating, and we all can see it!

Send the message back to the GOP and the world...

No One But Paul!!!

heavenlyboy34
12-15-2011, 12:15 PM
BTW, if you don't get through-don't get mad, get even. Contact Rush's sponsors. Listed in this thread-http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?336550-Info-on-Rush-s-sponsors&highlight=Rush+sponsors

willwash
12-15-2011, 12:16 PM
The Smear Memo Has Gone Out. Part II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFbc3sHl3Ic

Classic. +1

LEK
12-15-2011, 12:37 PM
He must have gotten his orders from his handlers...

ZanZibar
12-15-2011, 12:41 PM
Can someone get audio of this?!

sailingaway
12-15-2011, 12:51 PM

that is a really good post. Unfortunately, in my experience, using the word 'sheeple' will undo every bit of persuasive power it has.

brendan.orourke
12-15-2011, 12:53 PM
The fear in Rush's voice was palpable.

He was saying that Paul has suggested that 9/11 was an inside job...and then he mentioned Paul's recent comments about how Bush was giddy when 9/11 happened. He is truly a master of spin that Rush.

sailingaway
12-15-2011, 01:01 PM
The fear in Rush's voice was palpable.

He was saying that Paul has suggested that 9/11 was an inside job...and then he mentioned Paul's recent comments about how Bush was giddy when 9/11 happened. He is truly a master of spin that Rush.

Ron never, ever said it was an inside job. He said AFTER it had happened and they had all gathered to decide what to do, some people left the meeting surprised that it had primarily been about invading Iran and that the administration seemed very pleased that they now had an excuse to do what they had wanted to do. That isn't saying they planned or even were pleased that 9/11 OCCURRED, only that once it had occurred and nothing could undo it, they were pleased that a side impact of that was them being able to invade a country the administration had apparently been considering for invasion, already.

His mistake was in putting that into shorthand at a supporter speech by saying they had 'glee' after 9/11 that they could invade Iraq. Mind you, his supporters are already quite clear on the fact that Ron does NOT think 9/11 was an inside job.

Ron handled this fine on a subsequent interview and for anyone who really wondered what he meant, they have their answer. Rush and NRO don't mention that, of course.

mbburch
12-15-2011, 01:04 PM
Limbaugh was also an extreme critic of McCain (for other reasons obviously), but McCain still won the nomination. Limbaugh's influence is vastly overrated, and is certainly less now than it was 4 years ago. If anything, his hate-filled rants are drawing more attention to Paul.

RonPaulFanInGA
12-15-2011, 01:07 PM
Limbaugh, Hannity, Levin, Fox News, HotAir all went nuts at the exact same time: the day after PPP had him one point behind their favorite sex creep in Iowa. Probably not a coincidence. But there is no need to fear them, we got this. As long as Paul's within striking distance on caucus day.

Fredom101
12-15-2011, 01:13 PM
All of this is good news guys. They are all in attack mode which, as we know, is step #3. This is a VERY good sign. Remember 2008? Not many attacks besides the newsletters on what's his names show, but a lot of ignoring and snickering. Major progress as RP's IDEAS are catchin on, I'm tellin ya. ;)

cajuncocoa
12-15-2011, 01:25 PM
People either get Ron Paul's message or they don't. If someone is still influenced by what Rush Limbaugh has to say, it's safe to say they are among those who don't get it. I don't think there is any way to get through to those people by trying to set Limbaugh straight...for one thing, he will never allow that to happen. He will talk over you and then will go on to further trash Ron Paul after your conversation is over. It's a no-win.

Revolution9
12-15-2011, 01:34 PM
that is a really good post. Unfortunately, in my experience, using the word 'sheeple' will undo every bit of persuasive power it has.

The ones who use the term sheeple are generally those that woke up yesterday and are mocking their former brethren for not having the info that they woke up with.

Rev9

Disconsolate
12-15-2011, 01:35 PM
Somebody is starting to feel irrelevant.

Steppenwolf6
12-15-2011, 01:40 PM
People either get Ron Paul's message or they don't. If someone is still influenced by what Rush Limbaugh has to say, it's safe to say they are among those who don't get it. I don't think there is any way to get through to those people by trying to set Limbaugh straight...for one thing, he will never allow that to happen. He will talk over you and then will go on to further trash Ron Paul after your conversation is over. It's a no-win.

Is not like that,its not that simple black and white,some people here did not get it in 2007 but they get it now because finally someone communicated the truth to them or they informed themselves.
lots of people still don't get it and they still follow the usual conservative talking heads,but if we keep on communicating facts and truth they will get it soon so we need to get in every possible channel and counter any attack with information and a winning message,relentlessly.

ronpaulhawaii
12-15-2011, 01:47 PM
IMHO - Everyone needs to tread VERY lightly here and I would avoid talking to the media. Calling in or whatever. We all know how easily they can take one line out of context, and I don't think any of you want that to be your line...

heavenlyboy34
12-15-2011, 01:49 PM
Limbaugh was also an extreme critic of McCain (for other reasons obviously), but McCain still won the nomination. Limbaugh's influence is vastly overrated, and is certainly less now than it was 4 years ago. If anything, his hate-filled rants are drawing more attention to Paul.
Exactly! Rush Limbaugh's Ratings Have Fallen 30% In The Last Six Months

Read more: http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-05-23/entertainment/30096092_1_imus-limbaugh-premiere-radio-networks#ixzz1gdPIucHt

F (http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-05-23/entertainment/30096092_1_imus-limbaugh-premiere-radio-networks#ixzz1gdPIucHt)rom May this year^^. It's likely a continuing trend.

WD-NY
12-15-2011, 02:08 PM
Ron better have a response ready for the "Glee" comment tonight because they are going to hit it with him HARD.

McChronagle
12-15-2011, 02:18 PM
hes already responded to the glee comment in an interview and did it well enough i think. hes prepared.