PDA

View Full Version : Push the NDAA to help speed up Democrats switching to Republican for Ron Paul

hellsingfan
12-15-2011, 11:35 AM
Its essential that now we have another tool at our hand, we use it.

The uproar on Facebook was actually somewhat inspiring for a Constitution advocate such as myself. It was refreshing to see so many people broken out of their everyday stupor by something as destructive to civil liberties as this bill. In about two hours, I had a dozen devout liberals tell me if Zero signs the bill into law they will vote for Ron Paul if given the opportunity.

http://www.collegian.com/index.php/blog/politics/2011/12/congress_declares_war_on_american_citizens_as_fox_ news_continues_war_on_ron_paul

Seriously we need all the Democratic help NOW, not just after the nomination. Because the tough battle is right NOW.

MSM has used FEAR as a tool to drive people away from our campaign, baseless BS fear though. Now lets use FEAR, rightly so, to bring people to our campaign. Everyone on that stage said we needed to strengthen the Patriot Act and so forth, they probably all agree on NDAA too.. Let them know that everyone else would destroy more of our civil liberties ('strengthening of PA)..

People will get more disenfranchised with Obama, and we need to use that to our advantage NOW. Make vids regarding this or do something, but get those Democrats to register Republicans NOW. Now they have all the more reason to do so, if they give shit about civil liberties to begin with.

Hand out brochures at civil liberty organizations or something.

tremendoustie
12-15-2011, 11:38 AM
Someone needs to tell him that "given the opportunity" is junk. We need these people to vote in the R primary, or they're going to be choosing between two anti-liberty warmongers in November.

hellsingfan
12-15-2011, 11:40 AM
Exactly. This is the message we need to get across. We need a Phone-Banking to Democrat system!!! Not from official campaign but some separate PAC that is for 'Civil Liberties'.