PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO]: Rudy Giuliani on Fox and Friends: ‘Ron Paul Is Just A Complete Distraction’

iamse7en
12-15-2011, 10:56 AM
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rudy-giuliani-tells-fox-and-friends-ron-paul-is-just-a-complete-distraction/

Sorry if this has been posted already... The guns are out for him now. And it will only get worse. It means we are winning!

---

Here are some other mediate clips regarding Ron in case you missed them:

Rachel Maddow On Ron Paul: ‘Iowa Republicans Don’t Pick Presidents; They Pick Huckabees’
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rachel-maddow-on-ron-paul-iowa-republicans-dont-pick-presidents-they-pick-huckabees/

Sean Hannity And Bill Bennett Trash Ron Paul: ‘The Candidacy Isn’t Going Anywhere’
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/sean-hannity-and-bill-bennett-trash-ron-paul-the-candidacy-isnt-going-anywhere/

Bill O’Reilly And Dick Morris Bash Ron Paul: He’s Not Going To Be The Nominee
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-oreilly-and-dick-morris-bash-ron-paul-hes-not-going-to-be-the-nominee/

Ronulus
12-15-2011, 11:00 AM
Rudy's just mad he had reading assignments last election and got owned.

bluesc
12-15-2011, 11:01 AM
Screw him. Fox is bringing anyone on that will attack Ron now. It's hilarious.

specsaregood
12-15-2011, 11:02 AM
Rudy's just mad he had reading assignments last election and got owned.

Or its because Dr. PAul recently punked his girlfriend trump.

wizardwatson
12-15-2011, 11:03 AM
I guess the Constitution and the oath of office are distractions.

Seriously though, we are just coming out of the ignore stage and into the fighting stage.

georgiaboy
12-15-2011, 11:13 AM
So great. Fellow Americans, see what we're up against? They think that those of us and our chosen representatives that want to live within our means, simply, honestly, peacefully, -- are a Distraction.

Napolitanic Wars
12-15-2011, 11:14 AM
Who?

dillo
12-15-2011, 11:18 AM
fair and balanced

lx43
12-15-2011, 11:19 AM
The Goul sounds like daffy duck when he talks at times.

dillo
12-15-2011, 11:21 AM
rudy is still mad he got schooled in the debate last election

Napolitanic Wars
12-15-2011, 11:23 AM
Rudy was the front runner until people started voting. :/

Travlyr
12-15-2011, 11:24 AM
Ron Paul, the conservative GOP top-tier front runner with the most dedicated supporters and most organized campaign team, is a distraction.

Yeah, Rudy Giuliani. Truth, honesty, peace, and liberty for the people is not your goal, is it. It is all about lies, power, and war for you and your cronies. You want the American people to keep sending Washington D.C. $3 Trillion each year so you and your ilk can tell them what to do. We are kind of tired of doing that.

Ron Paul 2012.

Perry
12-15-2011, 11:28 AM
This is actually a great video! Giulaini acknowledges that he was ahead in Florida, New Jersey, California & Pennsylvania and counting on those states but because he failed to focus on Iowa and New Hampshire he quickly lost momentum in all those states.

AGRP
12-15-2011, 11:42 AM
I wonder what % of neocons are awakened everyday because of these Fox News stunts.

At some point they have to put 2 and 2 together. Did I read yesterday that Rush's audience is down another 30%?

donnay
12-15-2011, 11:55 AM
That's because Giuliani, Trump and Gingrich are Philanderers--you know they are shit magnets, they stick together.

Badger Paul
12-15-2011, 12:38 PM
Sort of like your '08 campaign was a distraction too.

So whose brilliant idea was it to camp down in Florida for two months hoping its resident would ignore the fact you went 0-for-6 before the vote?

KingRobbStark
12-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Who is he again?

Philhelm
12-15-2011, 12:49 PM
Who is he again?

I think he's some dude who wore a dress once.

unknown
12-15-2011, 12:55 PM
I'm loving it. Just digging in deeper. Wallet's gonna open wider, more phone banking calls.

RDM
12-15-2011, 01:05 PM
I wonder what % of neocons are awakened everyday because of these Fox News stunts.

At some point they have to put 2 and 2 together. Did I read yesterday that Rush's audience is down another 30%?

I would like to see one of our talented video makers, to put together a well documented video showing the desperation of Fox News form the Hannity's to Bill O to all of the guests they are inviting in a last gasp effort to discredit Ron Paul in every way possible. Do it in a time line fashion with shots of polls through the video as his poll numbers rise.

LibertyEagle
12-15-2011, 01:11 PM
Please stop it with the f-bombs, people!!!! You know that this forum was listed as a resource for people to find out more about RP in those over 500,000 brochures that were mailed out. Many mailed out to CHRISTIAN conservatives in Iowa. Please think about what you are typing here, before just blurting it out. It would really be sad if this place ran them away from Ron Paul, because of some momentary pleasure in spouting off a string of expletives.

milo10
12-15-2011, 01:16 PM
Sort of like your '08 campaign was a distraction too.

So whose brilliant idea was it to camp down in Florida for two months hoping its resident would ignore the fact you went 0-for-6 before the vote?

I remember even at the time everyone saying how unrealistic and stupid it was. He has some good insights, but he ran a very flawed campaign.

Fredom101
12-15-2011, 01:17 PM
Funny how ironic his comments are when everything else is a distraction from the ideas the RP is bringing forward. And in some ways, Rudy is right- RP himself IS kind of a distraction- because as RP has said himself, it's the IDEAS that matter, and FREEDOM is popular. The problem is no one is talking about real freedom except RP.

ravedown
12-15-2011, 01:17 PM
the directive has clearly been handed down at Fox to minimize RP and marginalize as much as possible. part of my job is to monitor the news and i keep fox and cnn on all day...every segment, and i mean every segment still refers to RP as a dark horse, quixotic, fringe candidate. last night, o'reilly had on dick morris, who basically bet his political reputation on RP NOT winning Iowa and becoming the front runner, ( translation, please stay home voters, your vote for RP is a wasted one). that's fine. btw, i almost have to turn Fox off until the debate starts, Fox loves to report about Fox, they love to make themselves the news.- all day has been nothing but a huge circle jerk about the candidates, iowa, the debate, repeating the same nonsense.

Fredom101
12-15-2011, 01:18 PM
Please stop it with the f-bombs, people!!!! You know that this forum was listed as a resource for people to find out more about RP in those over 500,000 brochures that were mailed out. Many mailed out to CHRISTIAN conservatives in Iowa. Please think about what you are typing here, before just blurting it out. It would really be sad if this place ran them away from Ron Paul, because of some momentary pleasure in spouting off a string of expletives.

Good point. Save the attacks. We don't need to attack anyone because our ideas are superior. :)

Travlyr
12-15-2011, 01:19 PM
I would like to see one of our talented video makers, to put together a well documented video showing the desperation of Fox News form the Hannity's to Bill O to all of the guests they are inviting in a last gasp effort to discredit Ron Paul in every way possible. Do it in a time line fashion with shots of polls through the video as his poll numbers rise.

+ rep
Any of you talented video makers up for this challenge?

GreenBulldog
12-15-2011, 01:30 PM
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rudy-giuliani-tells-fox-and-friends-ron-paul-is-just-a-complete-distraction/

Sorry if this has been posted already... The guns are out for him now. And it will only get worse. It means we are winning!

---

Here are some other mediate clips regarding Ron in case you missed them:

Rachel Maddow On Ron Paul: ‘Iowa Republicans Don’t Pick Presidents; They Pick Huckabees’
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/rachel-maddow-on-ron-paul-iowa-republicans-dont-pick-presidents-they-pick-huckabees/

Sean Hannity And Bill Bennett Trash Ron Paul: ‘The Candidacy Isn’t Going Anywhere’
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/sean-hannity-and-bill-bennett-trash-ron-paul-the-candidacy-isnt-going-anywhere/

Bill O’Reilly And Dick Morris Bash Ron Paul: He’s Not Going To Be The Nominee
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-oreilly-and-dick-morris-bash-ron-paul-hes-not-going-to-be-the-nominee/

Fueling gasoline to the fire of liberty (aka grassroot supporters).

Haven't they learned yet about blowback? Pissing us off equates to more fervent support and bigger moneybombs.

In addition, their blatant attacks show us that we're a real threat and what we're doing is working.

RDM
12-15-2011, 01:37 PM

How about put up a poll. If the majority are in favor of temporary bans on the forum for those who can't seem to get the message or refuse to listen. If majority are in favor begin the ban process.

ZanZibar
12-15-2011, 01:37 PM
What a joke

Aldanga
12-15-2011, 01:48 PM
I agree with your sentiment, but you're starting to come across as an overbearing mother. It's the nature of the Internet to be uncensored (at least for now), and, while you've certainly changed some behavior, you won't be able to stop everyone.

With consistent stimulation, the senses tend to become dulled. The same is true for others' listening capabilities when repeating one's self.

Revolution9
12-15-2011, 02:06 PM
How about put up a poll. If the majority are in favor of temporary bans on the forum for those who can't seem to get the message or refuse to listen. If majority are in favor begin the ban process.

I just have to say fuck that. The thread of the poll will produce more profanity than all the threads about Lymphjaw, Hannity, Ghouliani and assorted MSM clownage combined.

Rev9

xFiFtyOnE
12-15-2011, 02:14 PM
How can a guy who ran for the nomination and FAILED call anyone else a distraction? What a hypocrite.

Created4
12-15-2011, 02:17 PM

+ rep
Any of you talented video makers up for this challenge?

I would like to see a montage of those on Fox stating what Ron Paul's "ceiling" of support is. It has gone from single digits, to 10% (Bill O'), and then last night Chris Wallace saying 15% or 20%. After Iowa they may be saying 30 or 35%. It keeps getting higher....