PDA

View Full Version : NBC/WSJ national poll: 4% (Nov 1st-5th)

ronpaulyourmom
11-07-2007, 09:33 PM
Just off the heels of the CNN poll that put Ron Paul at 5% nationally, comes a NBC/WSJ poll putting him at 4%.

http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/wsjnbcpoll20071108.pdf

As usual, notice how the question is phrased...If the respondent says "Not sure", they do a follow up that asks "Well, to whom do you lean?" It should be obvious from that why Mr. 9/11 polls twice as high as his nearest competitor.

The poll was conduncted between November 1st-5th, which means it precedes the major moneybomb coverage. It'll be interesting to see what the next poll brings! If this keeps up our odds of making the Iowa debate are good.

ashlux
11-07-2007, 09:39 PM
As usual, notice how the question is phrased...If the respondent says "Not sure", they do a follow up that asks "Well, to whom do you lean?" It should be obvious from that why Mr. 9/11 polls twice as high as his nearest competitor.

Indeed, it doesn't monitor real support. If the election is tomorrow, this type of question would be more helpful. But this far in the future? Not so much.

PMatt
11-07-2007, 09:46 PM
So we're at 4-5% in most polls besides the Fox News poll. How convenient for them.

Richandler
11-07-2007, 09:49 PM
Huckabee was 8% in that poll, which just shows me that it doesn't matter what you say as long as you say a candidates name over and over again it will give them popularity.

Another case in point the 95,000 McCain mentions vs 4,400 Paul mentions. Say Ron Paul alloud at least 3 times a day!

ronpaulyourmom
11-07-2007, 09:51 PM
Huckabee was 8% in that poll, which just shows me that it doesn't matter what you say as long as you say a candidates name over and over again it will give them popularity.

Another case in point the 95,000 McCain mentions vs 4,400 Paul mentions. Say Ron Paul alloud at least 3 times a day!

I think if Ron Paul hits 10% nationally before the elections start, we're going to nail this thing.