PDA

View Full Version : is mitt considering running as independent?

freedomsoundmoney
12-15-2011, 01:46 AM
if he doesn't win the nomination, is he thinking of running as an independent? especially since he poll numbers have been sliding...

cindy25
12-15-2011, 01:53 AM
won't happen

but watch Huntsman, Johnson, Trump. maybe even Santorum.

Lothario
12-15-2011, 02:13 AM
I took the OP's question as a joke.

It would be funny to start a movement about Ron being the GOP frontrunner, and will Mitt consider running 3rd party? How about a 3rd party run Mitt? Hey Mitt, if you don't pull through, could we see a 3rd party run? But you won't rule it out? So if Ron Paul gets the nomination, you won't specifically rule out running 3rd party Mitt? Hey Mitt, who's the true conservative between Ron Paul and Newt? Will you support Ron Paul assuming he gets the nomination? 3rd party Mitt?

Sola_Fide
12-15-2011, 02:17 AM
I took the OP's question as a joke.

It would be funny to start a movement about Ron being the GOP frontrunner, and will Mitt consider running 3rd party? How about a 3rd party run Mitt? Hey Mitt, if you don't pull through, could we see a 3rd party run? But you won't rule it out? So if Ron Paul gets the nomination, you won't specifically rule out running 3rd party Mitt? Hey Mitt, who's the true conservative between Ron Paul and Newt? Will you support Ron Paul assuming he gets the nomination? 3rd party Mitt?

Exactly.

We can disarm all this third party talk by turning the narrative 180 degrees against the ones making it.

So dear establishment, since the grassroots are going to nominate the only consistent conservative, who are YOU going to run as a third party against us? Hmmm? :toady:

Aratus
12-15-2011, 09:10 AM
mitt did not briefly join the donald, newt did, even though it's a fair question to ask the three of them!

Johnnybags
12-15-2011, 09:13 AM
Should challenge Obama for Dem nomination and pull Charly Christ as his VP. Trust me, As a Mass ass I can tell you Romney is an empty suit only interested in a power trip.

trey4sports
12-15-2011, 09:14 AM
ron did a great job deflecting that question when Cavuto asked him the other day.

Kodaddy
12-15-2011, 09:14 AM
...fighting fire with fire...love it...

milo10
12-15-2011, 09:19 AM
3rd party candidates have to stand for something. Mitt only stands for Mitt.

Cleaner44
12-15-2011, 09:23 AM
GOP voters are deathly afraid of Ron running 3rd party, splitting the vote and handing the white house to Obama. I keep telling them the simple solution is to unite behind Ron Paul and win the white house.