PDA

View Full Version : Huge untapped funding source: Small Banks

idiom
12-14-2011, 11:47 PM
If you are still with a big bank, move your accounts to a small bank or credit union immediately.

For everybody else, go visit your bank manager! While TARP and the bailouts and the general fraud hosed taxpayers it has also really damaged the small honest banks. They should have benefited from being cautious and having large reserves while the the big banks should have imploded.

The small banks stand to gain in a very large way from a Ron Paul Presidency. With higher interest rates, no protection for their giant evil cousins, a free market in which they can compete nimbly the future of good honest banking would be bright.

Anyways, its a lot of people who will actually understand RP and have a lot of employees with funds.

FWIW.

CaseyJones
12-15-2011, 04:12 PM
hmm good idea

Paulitics 2011
12-16-2011, 06:07 PM
Maybe we should include community banks in our canvassing efforts?

playboymommy
12-16-2011, 07:13 PM
I belong to a local credit union. I deposited cash stamped with 'Ron Paul 2012 Restore America Now' the teller questioned me about the validity of the cash and what was all this 'stuff' on it and then told me she could not accept it. I told her to speak to her supervisor. After 20 minutes she advised they could take the cash but would keep it out of circulation. I was pissed and the worst part was while I was standing and waiting, the propaganda and police state all over the bank, i.e., the tellers sit behind walls and we speak to them through phones and look at them on screens like a freakin' prison and all over the walls are Federal Notices - ID required because of possible terrorist activity or large amounts of cash are subject to the PATRIOT ACT, no one will be serviced with sun glasses, scarves on etc. What a pathetic time in the US right now.

GeorgiaAvenger
12-16-2011, 07:16 PM
good idea

dcjones
12-19-2011, 07:35 AM
This is a great idea. Unfortunately it comes down to informing the decision makers. Most bank managers big and small only understand Keynesian economic thought and would not understand the significance of this principle. If we can think of a way to inform, this would be a great revenue source.

http://mises.org/books/fed.pdf

idiom
12-22-2011, 07:03 AM
Bump. I am running around the third world too much to co-ordinate anything at the momnet. This would need someone else to take the lead in dispursing this meme.