PDA

View Full Version : The Great Betrayal - Robertson endorses Giuliani

weatherbill
11-07-2007, 09:14 PM
I am pissed off. Pat Robertson endorses Giuliani.... however, it seems alot of the evangelicals are not gonna follow along and are still looking for someone they can beleive in, since Giuliani is for gay unions and pro abortion.......this is actually great news for Ron Paul.... if we can ge tto them, we can win them to our camp....they should be able to see right thru the situation if they look carefully......

It's a shame that these candidates are so pandering to the christian world.....it's like , they think they can use Jesus to get votes.......I wish the christian world would wake up to this and see how cheap this is!

RonPaulFever
11-07-2007, 09:16 PM
How is this grassroots-related?

Post stuff like this in the appropriate forum, please.

LibertyEagle
11-07-2007, 09:21 PM
He's new, RPF.

Hi weatherbill. I know what you're saying. It's rather frustrating. But, there are plenty of Christians who will refuse to vote for Giuliani.

Hang tough.

constituent
11-07-2007, 09:25 PM
actually, it'll probably be a good thing for christians, maybe they'll begin waking up to that man's foul foul foul behavior and true motivations.

seriously, that guy is evil.

werdd
11-07-2007, 09:27 PM
robertson just supports giuliani because he knows he can best lead us toward his dream of armageddon. This is much more important than not killing babies, or divorcing 5 times within ones life.

Liberty
11-07-2007, 09:29 PM
"if we can get to them, we can win them to our camp"

Seems grassroots related to me. Welcome weatherbill.

Syren123
11-08-2007, 12:16 AM
So the wolf took off the sheep's clothing. Finally.

Maybe now the people will see him for the Elmer Gantry he is. But I doubt it.

Cindy
11-08-2007, 12:24 AM

Maybe now the people will see him for the Elmer Gantry he is. But I doubt it.

That is what will most likely happen. Giuliani is about as far away from the far Christian right as you can get. They will know something is afoul.

Then again, on Bill O'Rielly tonight, Dennis Miller said that Robertson did the right thing as Giuliani is who will beat Hillary.

Who knew Dennis Miller was a shill for the neocons and puppet of O'Rielly?

Syren123
11-08-2007, 10:07 AM
That is what will most likely happen. Giuliani is about as far away from the far Christian right as you can get. They will know something is afoul.

Then again, on Bill O'Rielly tonight, Dennis Miller said that Robertson did the right thing as Giuliani is who will beat Hillary.

Yeah, that does seem odd. Dennis Miller may be in the process of being lured to the dark side...he's tried being a real iconoclast and all it's gotten him is a night show on second tier radio stations. He may be succumbing to the promise of real money and fame if he officially becomes a neo-con shill.

He'd better talk to Chris Matthews about that. Sure it's tempting, but once you've sold your soul, you can't go back. It's even made Chris Matthews sick - check him out.

weatherbill
11-08-2007, 10:23 AM
yes! We can get to the church, but we need Ron Paul warriors to go full throttle with a good customed christian flyer and start hitting the sunday AM and sunday PM services.....I'm talking, don't care if it's legal or not.....don't care if you have or need permission or not....just start flying cars....do it agressively....there's lots of people to inform.......some of the mega churches have security, so maybe hit the medium and small sized churches.....also, PM churc h services are great, now that day light savings time is in..... when I flyer a car, I try to put the flyer on the driver's door, between the window and the rubber seal, so in case someone sees a bunch of flyers on windshields, they will follow them to me, so putting the flyers in the driver's window side helps to conceal being noticed.
The general population has a smaller percentage of people voting, but the churches have a larger percentage of people registered to vote.....that's why it's important to target churches..... I myself am a dedicated christian, so I see it as a ministry as well, moving the people of God out of ignorance and deception, into the true light of what's going on...... ahhhh, the sheeple need a shepherd who knows what;s really going on....we cannot operate out of ingorance....it will cost the nation....... time to get to the front lines. I'm starting this sunday!
If anyone wants an awsome flyer for christians and to be serious about hitting up churches with it, PM me

evadmurd
11-08-2007, 10:30 AM

I did. They're nearly bed partners.

weatherbill
11-08-2007, 10:54 AM
yes! We can get to the church, but we need Ron Paul warriors to go full throttle with a good customed christian flyer and start hitting the sunday AM and sunday PM services.....I'm talking, don't care if it's legal or not.....don't care if you have or need permission or not....just start flying cars....do it agressively....there's lots of people to inform.......some of the mega churches have security, so maybe hit the medium and small sized churches.....also, PM churc h services are great, now that day light savings time is in..... when I flyer a car, I try to put the flyer on the driver's door, between the window and the rubber seal, so in case someone sees a bunch of flyers on windshields, they will follow them to me, so putting the flyers in the driver's window side helps to conceal being noticed.
The general population has a smaller percentage of people voting, but the churches have a larger percentage of people registered to vote.....that's why it's important to target churches..... I myself am a dedicated christian, so I see it as a ministry as well, moving the people of God out of ignorance and deception, into the true light of what's going on...... ahhhh, the sheeple need a shepherd who knows what;s really going on....we cannot operate out of ingorance....it will cost the nation....... time to get to the front lines. I'm starting this sunday!
If anyone wants an awsome flyer for christians and to be serious about hitting up churches with it, PM me

bump....this is serious....we have 3 months left before feb 5th, which will be the deciding day.......we can sit in front of our computers and chatter, or we can start making plans to get to the vote......

apropos
11-08-2007, 10:59 AM
Dennis Miller supports the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. From what I understand, 9/11 changed a lot of things for him.

SovereignMN
11-08-2007, 03:09 PM
This is great news for the Paul campaign! I've known that Pat Robertson sold his soul to the GOP establishment a long time ago but hopefully this will remove the wool from the eyes of many of my fellow evangelical Christians.

winston84
11-08-2007, 03:35 PM

Exactly.

weatherbill
11-09-2007, 08:41 PM
I have a great ron paul flyer for christians if anyone wants it, pm me your email and I'll send it to you in a MS word doc. It's powerful....

remember this, much of the republican vote that are registered are church going christians, so getting to these will rock it for ron!

RP4ME
11-09-2007, 09:10 PM
I am pissed off. Pat Robertson endorses Giuliani.... however, it seems alot of the evangelicals are not gonna follow along and are still looking for someone they can beleive in, since Giuliani is for gay unions and pro abortion.......this is actually great news for Ron Paul.... if we can ge tto them, we can win them to our camp....they should be able to see right thru the situation if they look carefully......

It's a shame that these candidates are so pandering to the christian world.....it's like , they think they can use Jesus to get votes.......I wish the christian world would wake up to this and see how cheap this is!
As a Christain I just wish other Christains woudl see that there is more to thsi world than others sins and that is examaning our own sins. Christains are always hyperfocused on homosexuality. I belive it falls short of what God wants for us but i belive in free will, I have several homosexual friends taht i love and while I dont agree with their choice I also dont pretend to compeletly undertsant what its like to be in their shoes nor do I feel there arent areas in my life that need excavating if you will. I know there is a diffrence b/t unrepenant sin and sin "mistakes" but many homosexuals may indeed become saved but it may take a long time for God to work in their hearts - we are all works in process only to be conformed to Jesus likenss when we die. I am not saying it is not a sin..it is according to teh bible but why isnt that something we can live out as an example showing a diifernt way to live rather than trying to legislate away and force our beliefs on others...JEsus absolutely never ever forced himself on anyone...he left where he wasnt welcomed by the people despite His love for them....Christaisn dont relaize its by the same FED laws that they TOO will be regulated one day and PERSECUTED.

weatherbill
11-10-2007, 04:46 PM
I have a great Ron Paul flyer for churches. PM me your email to get it..... !

carpe diem....seize this day

werdd
11-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Killing muslims is > anything he has ever said before, what a hippocrit.