PDA

View Full Version : Rush on Greta: any Republican but Ron Paul can beat Obama

cindy25
12-14-2011, 09:34 PM
Fox going all out tonight

Seraphim
12-14-2011, 09:36 PM
Lol, the irony is that the opposite is true. Delusional twits :).

Sentient Void
12-14-2011, 09:37 PM
Rush is shameful and disgusting as a human being.

He doesn't have an intellectually honest bone in his body. I enjoy witnessing them flail about as they begin to realize their own inevitable irrelevancy.

Dr.3D
12-14-2011, 09:39 PM

He doesn't have an intellectually honest bone in his body. I enjoy witnessing them flail about as they begin to realize their own inevitable irrelevancy.

I believe you're right. Perhaps people are waking up to the lies the MSM spews.

cindy25
12-14-2011, 09:40 PM
this is not just a Rush thing, its Fox. Chris Wallace, Dick Morris...........

phill4paul
12-14-2011, 09:45 PM
They will fall. They will be purged in righteous fire these pundits. For now we work to triumph. We do it in spite of opposition. Our memories will hold these lessons in opposition. They are safe for now, but I can, and will work to end their shows on local radio.

GeorgiaAvenger
12-14-2011, 09:49 PM
And for some reason, I have no concern.

We never lose support, maybe that is why.

No Free Beer
12-14-2011, 09:58 PM
i honestly find all of this funny.

Inflation
12-14-2011, 10:00 PM
Limbaugh and Maddow should visit their favorite country and spend the rest of the campaign season popping pills, making out, and snuggling at the Tel Aviv Hilton.

/brain bleach does nothing

moderate libertarian
12-14-2011, 10:00 PM
A has-been neocon in the guise of a "conservative", spells all the reasons idiot Obama is running America today and will win again if GOP nominated another neocon.

Lol, the irony is that the opposite is true. Delusional twits :).

Exactly, that's the thought that establishment & neocons makes squirm. Their main candidates are Obama or Clinton and backup is other tool Romney while still exploring for better pliable tools.

LibertyEagle
12-14-2011, 10:04 PM
Please watch your language. Over 500,000 Superbrochures were mailed out to Republicans very recently, listing this site as a resource for people to find out more about Ron Paul. Many of those people were Christian Iowans. So, unless you want to run them out of here and also away from Ron Paul, please remember that you are representing Ron Paul when you post.

TER
12-14-2011, 10:07 PM
If an army and government can't stop an idea whose time has come, neither will the mainstream media (especially in this information age)

Kodaddy
12-14-2011, 10:15 PM
It's orwellian 'newspeak'...war is peace, love is hate, win is lose...
Truth is treason in the empire of lies.

ghengis86
12-14-2011, 10:21 PM
Lol! How ridiculous. RP is the only one who could beat Obama; R's, independents, and disenfranchised Dems will vote for Paul. That's how he wins.

iamse7en
12-14-2011, 10:53 PM
tubezage please

Don Lapre
12-14-2011, 10:58 PM
please remember that you are representing Ron Paul when you post.
lol

No, we're not.

I've read COUNTLESS takes from people on here that don't align with Paul's positions.

And I don't agree with Ron Paul across the board.

I don't represent Ron Paul in any way.

He represents himself (and his congressional district) and I represent myself.

georgiaboy
12-14-2011, 11:01 PM
And for some reason, I have no concern.

We never lose support, maybe that is why.

Yep, their firing on all cylinders desperation betrays them. They've lost.

malkusm
12-14-2011, 11:03 PM
Please watch your language. Over 500,000 Superbrochures were mailed out to Republicans very recently, listing this site as a resource for people to find out more about Ron Paul. Many of those people were Christian Iowans. So, unless you want to run them out of here and also away from Ron Paul, please remember that you are representing Ron Paul when you post.

+rep

AdamT
12-14-2011, 11:12 PM
Yep, the script has been handed out to all the fake patriot pundits. Is anyone listening who takes these drones seriously anymore?

AGRP
12-14-2011, 11:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAPIKcuBn5U

georgiaboy
12-14-2011, 11:19 PM
It must be...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDlcjZoSlPo

heavenlyboy34
12-14-2011, 11:22 PM
+1. MSMers lurk in these forums. That sort of stuff is best in hot topics and like subforums.

heavenlyboy34
12-14-2011, 11:24 PM
Yep, the script has been handed out to all the fake patriot pundits. Is anyone listening who takes these drones seriously anymore?
Sadly, yes. :( The good news is that "right wing" radio is on the decline in popularity and ratings. :)

jacmicwag
12-14-2011, 11:39 PM
Sadly, yes. :( The good news is that "right wing" radio is on the decline in popularity and ratings. :)

So true - I used to listen to all those idiots and really just lost interest with their constant Obama bashing getting old after a while. Now they're bashing our guy so it's more personnal but hopefully neutral folks will see through the smoke screen and turn them off when they tire of the whinning. Wonder if there will be any snow on the ground in Iowa tomorrow.

Carole
12-14-2011, 11:58 PM
Over 500,000 Superbrochures were mailed out to Republicans very recently, listing this site as a resource for people to find out more about Ron Paul.

They should have listed Dr. Paul's campaign site as the correct source for information.

This site often has controversty and occasional unacceptable language to many people. While it does not ruffle my feathers, it might disturb some Christians.

Sentient Void
12-15-2011, 12:03 AM
They should have listed Dr. Paul's campaign site as the correct source for information.

This site often has controversty and occasional unacceptable language to many people. While it does not ruffle my feathers, it might disturb some Christians.

This.

Sentient Void
12-15-2011, 12:05 AM

Which post was this in reference to anyways? I don't see anything here that qualified for such a response.

Regardless, agreed with Don Lapre (+rep) above, anyways.

anaconda
12-15-2011, 12:56 AM

I heard that Rush agreed to do the bidding of the establishment in exchange for not prosecuting him on the drug related offenses.

LibertyEagle
12-15-2011, 01:06 AM
Which post was this in reference to anyways? I don't see anything here that qualified for such a response.

The worst one appears to have been edited.

Regardless, agreed with Don Lapre (+rep) above, anyways.
Well, then, you would be wrong.

LibertyEagle
12-15-2011, 01:07 AM

I agree. But, that is not what was done.

phill4paul
12-15-2011, 01:07 AM

Unless they can get another 4 years of Obama. 30% in 6 months? They are about to become irrelevant.

Anti Federalist
12-15-2011, 01:12 AM
Bottom of page 5.

Poll dated 4 Dec, people of Iowa.

In hypothetical contests with potential Republican challengers, President Barack Obama bests his competition with one exception.

Against Paul, 42% of registered voters in Iowa support Obama while the same proportion -- 42% -- backs Paul. A notable 16% are undecided. Paul attracts 15% of Iowa’s Democrats and leads President Obama 42% to 35% among independent voters.

http://maristpoll.marist.edu/wp-content/misc/IApolls/IA111127/Republican%20Primary%202012/Complete%20December%204,%202011%20Iowa%20NBC%20New s-Marist%20Poll%20Release.pdf

SpicyTurkey
12-15-2011, 01:45 AM
I'm praying for a heart attack.