PDA

View Full Version : My heart is RACING with excitement!

chris41336
12-14-2011, 09:27 PM
My whole life I have read our textbooks about the American Revolution and all of these great moments in history, both US and World, where the people got to change the status quo for something THEY really wanted.

This is my chance, this is OUR chance, to really watch the world change for the better before our very eyes. I'm excited to be a part of history with all of you.

We have to push harder. We are on the eve of the most important election in American history. We are on the eve of witnessing history before our eyes.

PUSH HARDER AND LET'S TAKE BACK THE UNITED STATES FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE! :cool:

Joe3113
12-14-2011, 09:49 PM
Good. Make sure you siphon your excitement into something constructive.

It's all well and good to do cartwheels in the living room, but it doesn't help Ron that much.

Many people felt the way you do back in 07-08, and then they got really depressed when we lost. Don't let that happen.

chris41336
12-14-2011, 09:52 PM
Yup, don't you worry. I've already done some calling and also proselytize at both work and school lol.

So far I have a record 10 people either converted or worn downs so much that they simply accept it. I had an INTENSE debate with a coworker today about the true issues plaguing our country, despite that we "technically" agreed the entire time. By the end, one more Ron Paul supporter.

muh_roads
12-14-2011, 09:52 PM
Good. Make sure you siphon your excitement into something constructive.

It's all well and good to do cartwheels in the living room, but it doesn't help Ron that much.

Many people felt the way you do back in 07-08, and then they got really depressed when we lost. Don't let that happen.

Agreed. Channel that energy into phone banking and telling everyone you know about the moneybomb.