PDA

View Full Version : Blogger just endorsed Ron Paul! Please give your thanks!

TER
12-14-2011, 07:43 PM
Hi, there is a great blog I visit often written by an Orthodox Christian who has just announced after careful consideration of the candidates that he will be endorsing Ron Paul. He gives his reasons and states some things which he doesn't agree with RP on, but I think he might be misguided with those issues. I urge people to read his post and comment on it. It is a heavily trafficked Orthodox blog site and would be of great encouragement to those who visit and are considering voting for Ron Paul. Thanks!

http://ad-orientem.blogspot.com/

Deborah K
12-14-2011, 07:49 PM
Done! :)

TER
12-14-2011, 07:57 PM
Done! :)

:cool::)

amy31416
12-14-2011, 08:42 PM
Thanks! Have some family that's orthodox and they will appreciate this.

TER
12-14-2011, 08:46 PM
Thanks! Have some family that's orthodox and they will appreciate this.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Deborah K
12-15-2011, 09:06 AM
TER, I can't find my comment. :confused:

Jovan Galtic
12-15-2011, 09:21 AM
Awesome! So happy to see orthodox brothers supporting Ron Paul! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7tKexc4wSM

TER
12-21-2011, 11:33 AM
Bump so that you guys and gals can go and drop a comment or two. His site has turned into a mini Daily Paul ever since he made his endorsement . LOL!

Jovan Galtic
12-21-2011, 11:57 AM
They are awesome!

Dear John,

Congratulations. You've done well, very well, in my book.

Supporting Ron Paul at this point in time in history is not about supporting one man, or adopting Libertarian ideas, or even agreeing with everything the man says. It is about standing against rising tyranny, rabid corruption, and more war and destruction. Ron Paul is the last independent voice in American politics. He is a statesman, not a politician. Supporting him (not just voting for him) means helping wake up America before it is too late, before it and the world descends into chaos and serfdom. It is, truly, later than we think.

Living through the recent events in Greece have help lead me to this conclusion and the more I read and follow Dr. Paul the more I see that his effort is truly providential - for God is over all His works; He is the God of history. He uses everyone and everything for his purpose of bringing men to repentance. This good man can be forgiven some of his excesses accrued from the dregs of Christianity he was raised on and the ideas of libertarianism. In spite of these handicaps, he takes much of what is good from what he has been dealt and in humility and honesty speaks Truth as he knows it.

He has given many people hope that America can yet be saved from the increasing obvious path of destruction it is on. I encourage all Orthodox Christians to not only vote for the man, but to support him by giving generously tomorrow, Dec. 16th, the anniversary of the Boston Tea Party. (www.teaparty11.com & www.ronpaul2012.com) This is not about one man, or even one election: it is about America not descending into tyranny. Yesterday in Russia - Tomorrow in America?

-- Fr. Peter Alban Heers