Seemed pretty positive too!

Tax the Fed
12-14-2011, 07:11 PM
Thanks alot for posting this !

Also linked at :

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/nightly-news/45676002/

ropo
12-14-2011, 07:13 PM
That's strange...when it ran on TV the opening segment said "Dark Horse?" but they changed it on the web to "Game Changer?"

ronpaulfollower999
12-14-2011, 07:13 PM
3rd party talk 2 minutes in but otherwise pretty decent.

sailingaway
12-14-2011, 07:15 PM
thank you!

their stupid tweet share button doesn't work. Guess I have to do it manually!

sailingaway
12-14-2011, 07:15 PM
That's strange...when it ran on TV the opening segment said "Dark Horse?" but they changed it on the web to "Game Changer?"

when I watched it said "Is Ron Paul the man to watch in Iowa?"

braane
12-14-2011, 07:16 PM
3rd party talk 2 minutes in but otherwise pretty decent.

Starting to wonder if it won't be helpful. Everyone has heard the 3rd party thing by now. So to keep telling them probably isn't going to change their opinion, they made their mind up about the idea the first time they heard it. So at the very least it keeps the conservatives, and hopefully the conservative media(maybe Hannity didn't get the memo), from going after him. That's a very powerful thing to have on our side.

Tax the Fed
12-14-2011, 07:28 PM
Third party talk is just a distraction for the moronic masses being fed from the media -

RP has to remind them we will be there (delegates) in Tampa Bay-St.Pete in August 2012 for the GOP National Convention (period)

http://gopconvention2012.com/

V3n
12-14-2011, 07:51 PM
I think the third party talk is also keeping the other candidates respectful.
We are a lot of political capital, and the difference between a Republican win and Obama.

justatrey
12-14-2011, 08:46 PM
I never thought I'd see the day when the friggin NBC nightly news does a segment devoted to Paul! I'm shocked. It's not 2007 any more.

Although of all things they can show him speaking about, they choose raw milk in an obvious attempt to make him seem kooky. My mother called me to ask if I saw it and she mentioned that they called him the "dark horse". I think they changed it to "Game Changer" because "dark horse" implies someone rising to prominence, and maybe even winning in the end. They want people to think if he wins Iowa, it completely changes the race for the other candidates, but that he still can't win.

This is still great to see. I just read that NBC Nightly news gets about 10 million "weekly viewers".

scottditzen
12-14-2011, 08:54 PM
I know we tend to be over sensitive, but people, this was a very good segment for us!!!

This was a portrait of a man who is absolutely "electable" and things are only looking up.

Danjlion7
12-14-2011, 08:55 PM
I agree. The tide has turned.

Carole
12-14-2011, 09:00 PM
The media likes to use third party to place doubt in the minds of voters, but in Dr. Paul's case, it could backfire. Not only do the other candidates have to respect that possibility, but voters may respect it, too, if they are politically savvy.

Frankly, it is a useful tool to some extent.

Carole
12-14-2011, 09:04 PM
Yes, they are trying to make him look kooky. They are also playing a little bit of good cop before the bad cop comes to the party.

LibertyEsq
12-14-2011, 09:06 PM
The more 3rd party talk right now the better for us. Seriously.

Keeps other candidates from attacking to hard and makes us look anti-establishment

ZanZibar
12-14-2011, 11:06 PM
My parents called me scared to death after this wanting to know WHY the media was all of the sudden giving RP a fair shake. They think the MSM is up to something, heh.

gerryb
12-14-2011, 11:52 PM
Although of all things they can show him speaking about, they choose raw milk in an obvious attempt to make him seem kooky.

Raw milk makes you seem kooky?

FriedChicken
12-15-2011, 12:04 AM

Hah!
That's actually what I just thought as well.

... .... Of course I'm a green lifestyle organic farmer who associates with a bunch of like minded hippies. (only I'm a Christian, so I'm still a slight oddball in this group)
People in this crowd realize the power that major food corporations, etc. have and the raw milk quotes are the best way to reach them.

Heck, we sell raw milk for "animal consumption" to many of these people. (I has uh cow!)

blocks
12-15-2011, 03:40 AM
It's kinda funny to hear Andrea Mitchell talk that way about the man who probably still haunts her husband's conscious.

Muwahid
12-15-2011, 04:02 AM
Let the republicans be scared, don't pick Paul, you lose to Obama, whether it be because none of the others can win or he goes third-party. NO-ONE-BUT-PAUL!

Honestly that kind of rhetoric scares no one but the establishment, and they only bring it up to him to make him stumble and look unsure, but to the average voter, what do they care? Everyone knows the systems broken. They just want Obama out, Dr. Paul is the only option.

eduardo89
12-15-2011, 04:39 AM
thank you!

their stupid tweet share button doesn't work. Guess I have to do it manually!

First world problems...

affa
12-15-2011, 05:58 AM
My parents called me scared to death after this wanting to know WHY the media was all of the sudden giving RP a fair shake. They think the MSM is up to something, heh.

They are. But whatever, with the way their luck is going it'll backfire on them and we'll move further out in front.

nasaal
12-15-2011, 06:01 AM
They are. But whatever, with the way their luck is going it'll backfire on them and we'll move further out in front.
Ya they are probably bumping him up hoping that when the attack on the 88 newsletter comes out that it will knock him down and they will look fair. It is really up to us to educate on the subject.

J_White
12-15-2011, 06:21 AM
"Godfather of the Tea Party" - at least they got that right !!

justatrey
12-15-2011, 06:30 AM

I don't have any problem with raw milk, but think about what the current major issues are. The economy, jobs, foreign policy, the wars, etc. Raw milk isn't on the list. The right to drink it just isn't something most people are concerned about right now.

They do little subtle things like this all the time to try to make him look odd, or "kooky".

Apparition
12-15-2011, 07:45 AM
I don't think raw milk issues are a big deal in Iowa.