PDA

View Full Version : Scott Horton Interviews Lew Rockwell for Antiwar Radio

LinearChaos
11-07-2007, 08:02 PM
Antiwar Radio: Lew Rockwell (http://thestressblog.com/2007/11/07/antiwar-radio-lew-rockwell/)

“Bernanke should go around in a Devil suit.”

Lew Rockwell, discusses the Ron Paul Revolution and Revolutionaries, the myth of the government exception from the moral law, the connection between central banking and war, the growing awareness among the American people of the connection between central banking and war, the terrible consequences of inflation, what Ron Paul would probably do about it, the savings to be had in ending the empire, the War Party players and red state fascists who support Rudy Giuliani instead and Ron Paul’s position on defending America from al Qaeda.

Great interview, basically all about Ron Paul and his views. Lew Rockwell on wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lew_Rockwell):

Rockwell is the founder and President of the Ludwig von Mises Institute in Auburn, Alabama, Vice President of the Center for Libertarian Studies in Burlingame, California and publisher of the political weblog LewRockwell.com. Rockwell was closely associated with his teacher and colleague Murray Rothbard until Rothbard's death in 1995. Rockwell's political ideology, like Rothbard's in his later years, combines an anarcho-capitalist form of paleolibertarianism with cultural conservatism and the Austrian School of economics. Rockwell also espouses federalist concepts allowing the states very wide latitude and freedom from central government, secession and political decentralization. Rockwell is a Roman Catholic. He served as Ron Paul's congressional chief of staff between 1978 and 1982.

Scott Horton's interview's are awesome too, BTW. It is all there. The war and central banking, Austrian economics, the Fed, etc. it is all there and more! :D

DrNoZone
11-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I haven't listened, but I will as soon as I get a chance.

Flirple
11-07-2007, 10:00 PM
Fantastic interview as always from Lew.