PDA

View Full Version : Winning of Hearts and Minds - Please Read

BLS
12-14-2011, 08:37 AM
I'm as excited as all of you are about Ron's great Iowa and NH numbers recently.
I actually think Ron will walk away with Iowa in 1st place and will place 2nd in NH.

NOW...I peruse a VERY popular gun forum daily because I'm a firearms instructor.
Most of these guys are Reagan worshippers (sp?) and many are active duty military or ex military.
Many are also Law Enforcement.

For the most part, there was a minor strand that stood for Ron Paul.
They would get RAILED by the majority of the other guys. First they were for Bachman, then they were for Perry, then they were for Cain, and now they have come to a crossroads.

Either support the liberal flip-flopping Romney, or the scumbag Gingrich.

But to my surprise, in the last few days, they have been slowing starting to come out and admit they'd prefer to vote for Paul, but they're scared to DEATH of his foreign policy. I mean they are SCARED TO DEATH that a Paul presidency will lead to WWIII.

NOW....You are NOT going to change the minds of these guys. They are hard-core, gun-toting, 'don't tread on me' Republicans who LOVE everything Paul stands for except he immediately becomes unelectable on his FP.

But this thread http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1264674_I_Am_Becoming_a_Paul_Bot.html&page=1 came out last night and many are starting to admit they'd rather have Paul than Gingrich and none of them want Romney (he's anti assault weapon).

ABOVE ALL...THEY WANT OBAMA GONE AND THEY'LL SUPPORT ANYONE WHO CAN DO IT.

SO....what's my point?

Once Ron Paul becomes a Front Runner (isn't he already..gheesh I forgot how much I loathe the MSM) after winning Iowa we are going to get a BUNCH of new supporters. Many will come here in an effort to learn more.

BE NICE TO THEM!!! IF THEY ARGUE THEY HATE HIS FP, LEARN TO BE AN AMBASSADOR....DON'T ATTACK THEM.
They are going to be ignorant. They will want to argue. Just be like Ron Paul. Keep on your points, stay consistent and use common sense and a friendly approach and you will SLOWLY win them over.

Don't bombard them with videos and CIA facts and blowback and all of that. Use the ECONOMY as the primary reason why bringing those troops home and having them protect the southern border and spending their paychecks HERE in the US will help repair the economy.

They'll come around. EVERYBODY is slowly coming around.

I'm excited about the next few months. Let's make sure we don't alienate possible future RP voters by attacking them.

Also....DO NOT SIGN UP ON FOR THE GUN FORUM ABOVE AND ATTEMPT TO POST THERE. THEY WILL BAN YOU IMMEDIATELY IF YOU START OFF AS A NEW USER WHO TALKS ABOUT RON PAUL. BELIEVE IT.

Sola_Fide
12-14-2011, 08:42 AM
They think Ron Paul would start WWIII? Not Newt or Mitt? Makes no sense...

BLS
12-14-2011, 08:44 AM
They think Ron Paul would start WWIII? Not Newt or Mitt? Makes no sense...

They believe by pulling our troops out of other countries disables our ability to control the world and will make us vulnerable.
Yes, it's retarded.

Darthbrooklyn
12-14-2011, 08:47 AM
Post the New video that was posted on these forums into that forum... The Ex military you speak of shoudl be able to relate immediately...

BLS
12-14-2011, 08:58 AM
Post the New video that was posted on these forums into that forum... The Ex military you speak of shoudl be able to relate immediately...

I can't. I got banned for talking about Ron Paul too much (before it was popular to do so).