PDA

View Full Version : WOW! Amazing New Video to Convert People that Like Ron Paul Except for his Foreign Policy

Sentinelrv
12-14-2011, 03:07 AM
I just watched this video because it was posted on the front page of the Daily Paul and it's absolutely amazing! Not only is it edited brilliantly, but it's an educational tool to convert the people that like Ron Paul except for his foreign policy. What it does is it provides some backstory about blowback and the Middle East first, then (my favorite part) it seamlessly connects terrorist events like 9/11 with Ron Paul explaining blowback, then it features how the troops support Ron Paul monetarily, and because he's the only one running that really understands foreign policy. Here is somebody that might better explain why it's effective in converting people...

The brilliance of this video is that it presents some background that most people probably don't know or haven't thought about with regard to U.S./Iran, U.S./Iraq and U.S./Bin Laden history, and THEN shows Ron Paul making his controversial statements that are based on that background. This gives Paul's words context and meaning that they cannot possibly have for someone who is not familiar with that background.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8NhRPo0WAo&context=C2d63fADOEgsToPDskKqpYpORL8X8PhVwXYVA1B_

Already on the Daily Paul, there have been success stories posted because of this video. Here are some of the responses from people that didn't support Ron Paul because of his foreign policy that were affected by this video...

Sucess Stories:

After 4 long years of trying to convert a Neo-Con here at work ... 4 long years of making painstakingly slow marginal progress ... 4 long years of being called a kook and a nutjob ... 4 long years of banging my head against the wall - this video finally sealed it!!! He got done with it and asked me immediately for two bumper stickers. This vid is definitely a game changer! Thank you so much Sean. We are winning!

This is one self-proclaimed conservative's reaction to seeing this video after I posted it on Facebook. He had written off Ron Paul because of his foreign policy views. But after I urged him to watch this video, he reposted it on his wall with this comment.

"OK people. No I haven't lost it. This is the latest campaign video for Ron Paul. It really is so well done, that you'll be scratching your head wondering why you blew this guy off.

The best way to get you to take it seriously is to say, watch this if you like most of what Ron Paul is about, except for his foreign policy ideas.

Now, I still have questions, like "What does he intend to do about national security if he wants to strip our military down so much?" - At least now, I care to know his answer. I really had written him off as a wacko to be honest here.

Now I want to know more. It's kind of nice to know there's something else out there besides the Check-pants country club Republicans, and Carl Marx's grandson.

Check it out. Full Screen, headphones or speakers, and 720p if you have that capability."

GAME CHANGER INDEED!!!

A friend of a friend who is a Rush conservative had this reaction after watching it:

"That was extremly well done. I'm a little embarrassed to say it but F*k it, I just turned 50, I had tears at some points of that video. VERY well done. Probably the best campaign video I've seen, not just this year, but EVER!
This doesn't mean I just converted.
It does mean that I'm that much closer.
This will be shared with every political mind that I know, you can be sure of that.
There should be an emmy category for these, now that they are mini-stories. New category? Ministories?
Anyway. I'm very impressed. I can see now why you were so eager to share that. You have a lot to crow about today/tonight.
Well done to whomever made this.
One word summation. - WOW"

degen
12-14-2011, 03:14 AM
They think it is a campaign video, which it is not. The video is so high quality that I don't think it matters/

ronpaulyourmom
12-14-2011, 03:27 AM
The video is simply amazing, the newest edit is by far the best. SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW

Upvote @ Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/ronpaul/comments/nc7vp/you_like_ron_paul_except_on_foreign_policy_the/

Xenophage
12-14-2011, 03:28 AM
The testimonials are very encouraging. Now if they only realized that RP grassroots has been making videos like that and better for years... maybe they'll watch more :)

Sentinelrv
12-14-2011, 03:32 AM
Post your success stories and I'll list them in the first post. Get your family and friends to watch it as well as strangers.

Aigik
12-14-2011, 03:36 AM
AWESOME video! One thing, though. It may convert some people, but many others will just bring up Iran and the bomb. I wish the guy who made this would make a video covering the Iran situation to assure them that they have nothing to fear.

LeJimster
12-14-2011, 03:49 AM
AWESOME video! One thing, though. It may convert some people, but many others will just bring up Iran and the bomb. I wish the guy who made this would make a video covering the Iran situation to assure them that they have nothing to fear.

At least it puts it into perspective. Amerika started messing with Iran first and they have never apologized for toppling a democracy and promoting a dictatorship.

Some people will deny this history, but those who are searching for truth in their lives will accept the US is partly to blame for terrorism against her. You can't hit a wasps nest and not expect to be stung.

affa
12-14-2011, 04:44 AM
Amazing video... wish I had people to share this with, I'm busy converting the Dems since I don't know any neocons.

Harbinger631
12-14-2011, 05:51 AM
Excellent video, going to show it to my mother!

green73
12-14-2011, 08:07 AM
Is this the first thread on this video? I'm trying to find the first thread.

wgadget
12-14-2011, 08:09 AM
You beat me!

: )

nelsonwinters
12-14-2011, 08:20 AM
Outstanding video! If not too late, here a few suggestions that may add a little more persuasion and understanding:

1. The fact that he served in the military

2. The photo of him sitting with Reagan with Reagan's stating "Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country."

3. Him mentioning in one of the debates where he contrasts Iran to the Soviets who had 40,000 nukes, an army, navy and air force.

4. Explaining that you go to war by a congressional declaration of war, you fight it, you win it and then you come home.

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
12-14-2011, 08:27 AM
Outstanding video! If not too late, here a few suggestions that may add a little more persuasion and understanding:

1. The fact that he served in the military

2. The photo of him sitting with Reagan with Reagan's stating "Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country."

3. Him mentioning in one of the debates where he contrasts Iran to the Soviets who had 40,000 nukes, an army, navy and air force.

4. Explaining that you go to war by a congressional declaration of war, you fight it, you win it and then you come home.

All are excellent suggestions. I can't imagine it would be too late to put those things in the video but even if they don't it is an amazing video that will hopefully change a lot of minds.

Jamesiv1
12-14-2011, 08:40 AM
That's an absolutely awesome video.

Jamesiv1
12-14-2011, 09:18 AM
Just sent the link to a coworker who says "Ron Paul's foreign policy is the same as Obama" LOLOL

Let's see if he watches it :)

LibertyEagle
12-14-2011, 09:22 AM
Just sent the link to a coworker who says "Ron Paul's foreign policy is the same as Obama" LOLOL

Let's see if he watches it :)

Uh, hasn't your coworker noticed that Obama has started a few wars of his own? Obama's foreign policy is actually much more like Dubya's.

Jamesiv1
12-14-2011, 09:31 AM
Uh, hasn't your coworker noticed that Obama has started a few wars of his own? Obama's foreign policy is actually much more like Dubya's.

I think he's like a lot of conservative-leaning folks that don't pay much attention to politics. They hear the media soundbites dismissing Ron and his "wacky" foreign policy. This video is a deal-changer for people like that, IMO.

CaptUSA
12-14-2011, 09:54 AM
This was amazing!!!

I often share videos on FB and may send a link in an email now and then, but this one is different. This one gets its own e-mail with the video embedded. It gets follow-up e-mails to make sure everyone watches it. And it gets mentions of the the moneybomb and giving people a chance to contribute to restoring America.

I may even buy a tablet to take this video door-to-door! This was awesome! Thanks!

raystone
12-14-2011, 09:59 AM
Just noticed at 12:43 the young daughter of the U.S. soldier in school was wearing a shirt with a large peace sign !

kylejack
12-14-2011, 10:01 AM
I don't know if the 9/11 footage is so good, though...some people have a really visceral reaction to that. Yes, they should have such a reaction, but it could turn them off to the video.

CaptUSA
12-14-2011, 10:07 AM
15 minutes that could change history - right here!

If we could get Rush or Hannity to watch this, do you think they may feel some sense of disturbance for what they're doing?

Carole
12-14-2011, 10:12 AM
Just amazing! Wonderful video. Thank you. :)

Eric21ND
12-14-2011, 10:17 AM
Can you guys tweet the video to them?

Jamesiv1
12-14-2011, 10:17 AM
I don't know if the 9/11 footage is so good, though...some people have a really visceral reaction to that. Yes, they should have such a reaction, but it could turn them off to the video.

I agree. If you're skeptical about 9/11, that's one thing. But conservatives that buy the party/govt explanation and US response might get seriously pissed off seeing those images.

kylejack
12-14-2011, 10:21 AM
The Iran part is pretty good. I only wish the video would explain that Mossadegh was head of a secular democracy. Iran has a theocracy now because of our actions. They could have been a free people!

harikaried
12-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Nice to see a slightly shorter version of the video jumping to Ron Paul earlier.

undergroundrr
12-14-2011, 11:08 AM
I agree. If you're skeptical about 9/11, that's one thing. But conservatives that buy the party/govt explanation and US response might get seriously pissed off seeing those images.

Or some way to hint at it just by showing the undestroyed buildings. That's a heart-tugging image without having to show one of the most ultra-violent things ever captured on camera.

The real emotional pay-off is the kids with soldier parents coming home at the end. Makes it personal for every single person who's ever hugged their child or grandchild. But somebody may never get to that point in the video if they write the whole thing off as liberal pacifism in the first two minutes.

Jovan Galtic
12-14-2011, 11:10 AM
7:00 in the video, Newt Gingrich:

"covert operations ... including taking out their scientists..."

So, it is completely OK to send assassins into another country to kill civilians...!? This man is EVIL.

Jovan Galtic
12-14-2011, 11:24 AM
7:00 in the video, Newt Gingrich:

"covert operations ... including taking out their scientists..."

To all conservative Christians - Jesus must be loving this!

CaptUSA
12-14-2011, 11:32 AM
I'm a grown man and consider myself to be very stoic. But I must tell you, I teared up during part of this video. I believe it will create a visceral reaction to a good percentage of viewers. This is incredible.

Now to get it in front of as many eyes as possible.

Don't complain about the length. Don't complain about the images. They add up. This is an amazing tool we have been given. USE IT! Send this out in e-mails. Like it, share it on FB. Run up the view count. Drudge it. Do whatever it takes, but get people to watch it. Beg your loved ones to spend less than 15 minutes because they love you. Let's go people, we are getting close!

jmdrake
12-14-2011, 11:41 AM
Good video. I've been thinking about doing a foreign policy video myself. Glad this one already exists. There are some things I would like to see covered that this video leaves out, but you can only show so much in 15 minutes and people have short attention spans. For instance I think it would be good for people to know that Iran actually allied with the U.S. against the Taliban or that Reagan spoke out against the Vietnam war and that he wisely decided that pulling the Marines out of Lebanon was the right idea. Also George W. Bush's on words for a "humble foreign policy" and against "nation building" are good too. But again, you can only say so much in 15 minutes.

Here's a nutty idea. For a lot of republicans foreign policy is the one reason they don't support Ron Paul. The "superbrochure" doesn't help in this regard because it says Ron Paul wants to end foreign wars but it doesn't explain why. What about a "DVD bomb" of this video? It can't hurt. It's not like people are going to learn something about Ron Paul that most don't already know. But it could help in a way the "superbrochure" or the "For Liberty" DVD can't.

Eric21ND
12-14-2011, 11:41 AM
I like the length of the video. People need to be educated and you can only fit in so much information in a 2 min video.

Crotale
12-14-2011, 11:54 AM
Plaster this video all over social media.

Hypnowheel
12-14-2011, 12:10 PM
It's so great to see our video finally taking off. I want you all to know that your feedback, compliments and constructive criticism of our videos are all very welcome and much appreciated. We took some negative feedback about the first full version, made some changes and now it's going viral.

Never be too proud to listen to or accept healthy criticism.

Please share this video far and wide. Makes me and my fiancé very proud to see you guys so enthusiastic about it.

ronpaulyourmom
12-14-2011, 12:20 PM
Please share this video far and wide. Makes me and my fiancé very proud to see you guys so enthusiastic about it.

My friends and family know that I support Ron Paul, I talk to them about Ron Paul on the right occassions and they've been slowly warming up to him, but I've been very selective about sending out videos because most are too biased and ineffective with the unconverted. Today I sent out customized emails to everyone I know asking them to watch your video start to finish as a personal favor to me. Since in many cases it's my first request and I haven't been crying wolf; I expect most will take the time to watch it.

Thanks for making this video!

CaptUSA
12-14-2011, 12:24 PM
My friends and family know that I support Ron Paul, I talk to them about Ron Paul on the right occassions and they've been slowly warming up to him, but I've been very selective about sending out videos because most are too biased and ineffective with the unconverted. Today I sent out customized emails to everyone I know asking them to watch your video start to finish as a personal favor to me. Since in many cases it's my first request and I haven't been crying wolf; I expect most will take the time to watch it.

Thanks for making this video!+ rep to you too, my friend! And to anyone else who does the same! These personal e-mails with custom requests are perfect. Just what it takes to get someone to watch it!

Hypnowheel
12-14-2011, 12:39 PM
Here's a nutty idea. For a lot of republicans foreign policy is the one reason they don't support Ron Paul. The "superbrochure" doesn't help in this regard because it says Ron Paul wants to end foreign wars but it doesn't explain why. What about a "DVD bomb" of this video? It can't hurt. It's not like people are going to learn something about Ron Paul that most don't already know. But it could help in a way the "superbrochure" or the "For Liberty" DVD can't.

Yes, this is what needs to be done. The people who need to see this the most may not use the internet or Facebook. Burn this to DVD, duplicate it and pass it out while canvassing... or yeah, if we can muster the resources, mail it out to SuperVoters.

Crotale
12-14-2011, 12:46 PM
We need a promotion thread for this video which compiles a load of popular Republican and conservative facebook pages for us to post this video on. Sentinelrv, you're good at this sort of thing - would you mind doing the honours?

seyferjm
12-14-2011, 12:51 PM
Posted over at TheBlaze.com

Ben Bernanke
12-14-2011, 12:56 PM
Posted over at TheBlaze.com

Godspeed

freejack
12-14-2011, 12:58 PM
Just posted on fb. Everyone else should do the same.

Ben Bernanke
12-14-2011, 01:03 PM
Yep, a lot of great ideas in this thread too that I think should be incorporated, but this is a great start.

I like the idea of taking out the shots of 9/11 with a static image of the 2 towers.
Also a more in depth analysis of our history of meddling in the Middle East.
Reagen's quote about Paul's service.
One of Paul's quotes of how we should go to war.
Maybe some clips of his predictions from this great video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6hxE3mPgtM

Crotale
12-14-2011, 01:07 PM
Can you guys tweet the video to them?

Done.

ross11988
12-14-2011, 01:09 PM
Good video. You really should of put the picture of the troops in Afghanistan with the ron Paul shirts

FA.Hayek
12-14-2011, 01:12 PM
we need to send this as a dvd to every voter in Iowa!

enjerth
12-14-2011, 01:18 PM
Amazing video... wish I had people to share this with, I'm busy converting the Dems since I don't know any neocons.

Share it with them. Most of them probably know another Neocon.

Dems can make it go viral as well.

Crotale
12-14-2011, 01:20 PM
We need a promotion thread for this video which compiles a load of popular Republican and conservative facebook pages for us to post this video on. Sentinelrv, you're good at this sort of thing - would you mind doing the honours?

Quoting myself because I feel this is important. We NEED to make this go viral. It has huge potential to convert tons of people to Ron Paul. We need to promote the crap out of this video.

enjerth
12-14-2011, 01:25 PM

I think it's brilliant. Yes, an emotional response, but in this context it forces people to face that emotion with understanding. This will have the power of DIFFUSING that emotional response next time they see 9/11 footage. It's taking away the power that war hawks have used, leveraging this emotional response to justify the war on terror.

kylejack
12-14-2011, 01:27 PM
we need to send this as a dvd to every voter in Iowa!
DO NOT send voters footage of 9/11 planes hitting buildings. Without that, it's a great video.

enjerth
12-14-2011, 02:01 PM
I want this on a downloadable DVD ISO TOADY!! I'm gonna run my DVD burner into the ground making disks for everyone this Christmas.

Titled: Ron Paul - A Dangerous Foreign Policy.

Give the gift of liberty this year for Christmas. Give Ron Paul.

Crotale
12-14-2011, 02:06 PM
I want this on a downloadable DVD ISO TOADY!! I'm gonna run my DVD burner into the ground making disks for everyone this Christmas.

:D

ronpaulyourmom
12-14-2011, 02:07 PM

I think ISO / VOB / whatever would be very helpful for distribution purposes.

Ben Bernanke
12-14-2011, 02:23 PM
Apparently this is a older edition than the one on the first page. I'm still watching it, the beginning is very different.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j3zXrKikYY&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

enjerth
12-14-2011, 02:27 PM
I think ISO / VOB / whatever would be very helpful for distribution purposes.

Also, if you burn your own, be sure to write down the length of the video. People are more likely to just pop it in if they know it's under 15 minutes in length and not a 90 minute presentation.

Jamesiv1
12-14-2011, 02:35 PM
I like the idea of taking out the shots of 9/11 with a static image of the 2 towers.

I agree. Watching the towers blow up is too much. Gratuitous heartstring-tugging.

A still image with the plane about to hit says the same thing, without the gut-wrenching emotional response.

enjerth
12-14-2011, 03:51 PM
I agree. Watching the towers blow up is too much. Gratuitous heartstring-tugging.

A still image with the plane about to hit says the same thing, without the gut-wrenching emotional response.

I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

http://alcoman.railfan.net/fear.html

MikeStanart
12-14-2011, 06:10 PM
This is quite possibly the BEST foreign policy converter there is out there.

Props to whoever made this. We all have "An Obligation" to spread this!

agorist ninja
12-14-2011, 10:17 PM
Bump.

Is it possible to sticky this thread? The video is too important, too well done, for the thread to simply fade away with the rest of the daily updates, articles, etc.

It can be a really useful tool, if we do our part.

Sentinelrv
12-14-2011, 10:37 PM

I'm not familiar with the popular Republican pages, but if somebody wants to compile a list of Facebook pages, I'll add it to the first post for people to promote.

By the way, has there been any positive reactions to this yet?

ronpaulyourmom
12-15-2011, 12:02 AM
26,000 views, keep pushing!

agorist ninja
12-15-2011, 11:38 AM
Bumpity bump bump. Bump bump.

Really should sticky this thread, or just the video, at the top of the forum. It's too important to be 4 pages back.

Hypnowheel
12-15-2011, 11:59 AM

We've just made the file available for download here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zrwz13

Go nuts with it! Also, the video now has nearly 40,000 views. Keep spreading.

CaptUSA
12-15-2011, 12:06 PM
We've just made the file available for download here: http://www.sendspace.com/file/zrwz13

Go nuts with it! Also, the video now has nearly 40,000 views. Keep spreading.Thank you!!! Thank you!!!

harikaried
12-15-2011, 12:38 PM
Go nuts with it! Also, the video now has nearly 40,000 views. Keep spreading.Glad to see this one is spreading better!

enjerth
12-15-2011, 01:00 PM

Go nuts with it! Also, the video now has nearly 40,000 views. Keep spreading.

Thanks a bunch.

Any other videos I can get to add to the DVD? I'm thinking about making it auto-play this one, then have a menu of 3-4 other really good videos.

Eric21ND
12-15-2011, 01:11 PM
Thanks a bunch.

Any other videos I can get to add to the DVD? I'm thinking about making it auto-play this one, then have a menu of 3-4 other really good videos.

Get these off youtube:

1. Ron Paul the only one we can trust

2. For Liberty documentary

3. Extended interview with michael Scheuer

ronpaulyourmom
12-15-2011, 01:53 PM
This video is great not just for converting others, but for those who have already been converted or warmed up share this with them and ask them to donate tomorrow!

helmuth_hubener
12-16-2011, 08:29 PM
Get these off youtube:

1. Ron Paul the only one we can trust

2. For Liberty documentary

3. Extended interview with michael Scheuer I also like We The People (and all the Christian M. videos), and... well, there's just too many to list. Search for the videos that were included on the Ron Paul: A Man For All Seasons and Ron Paul: A New Hope DVDs in the 2008 campaign. A lot of people like the long interviews, like the Google interview.

InTradePro
12-18-2011, 05:21 PM
bump

Freedom of Speech
12-18-2011, 06:02 PM
Jack Hunter likes it...

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2011/12/17/have-trouble-with-ron-pauls-foreign-policy/

Endthefednow
12-18-2011, 07:49 PM
just a little bump

ronpaulyourmom
12-18-2011, 07:58 PM
just a little bump

A well deserved one. The campaign saw fit to put this video on the official page, so let's keep promoting it.

Harbinger631
12-18-2011, 08:04 PM
Everyone who doubts Ron Paul's foreign policy needs to watch this.

American Idol
12-18-2011, 08:18 PM
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/article/2005/jul/18/00017/

Endthefednow
12-18-2011, 11:39 PM
with Ron Paul at 1st in Iowa and 4 mill in the bank this needs to be spread far and wide :D

JoelYrick
12-19-2011, 08:57 AM
Had a pleasant surprise this morning when a woman from my church posted that she's been looking for a candidate to support, and now she's found him. She then linked to http://www.ronpaul2012.com/2011/12/17/have-trouble-with-ron-pauls-foreign-policy/ which contains this video.

georgiaboy
12-19-2011, 09:06 AM
Something to consider: for everyone who says they like Ron except for his FP, they need to be reminded that for all the other candidates, you may like their FP, but the rest of their positions on economics, big gov't, etc., are horrible.

It's not just FP where Ron is different. Who else is talking about $1T in cuts to the fedgov in year 1? Who else would take the teeth out of Roe V. Wade? Who else would stop the money counterfeiting at the Fed? Who else would eliminate 5 cabinet-level departments?

Left with the fact that none of the other candidates can prove to be trustworthy on social or economic issues, giving Ron the benefit of the doubt on FP seems easy.

dcjones
12-19-2011, 09:11 AM
I just sent this to "theblaze.com" asking them to link the video on their site. A lot of mainstream conservs read this site often. Everybody should do the same.

Sentinelrv
12-22-2011, 03:48 PM
WOW! Already 210,000 views for this video! Check out these new success stories...

After 4 long years of trying to convert a Neo-Con here at work ... 4 long years of making painstakingly slow marginal progress ... 4 long years of being called a kook and a nutjob ... 4 long years of banging my head against the wall - this video finally sealed it!!! He got done with it and asked me immediately for two bumper stickers. This vid is definitely a game changer! Thank you so much Sean. We are winning!

Aside from JFK, my father has always voted Republican. He's a great man and a great father. Always has been. But during the George W. Bush years, we split ways politically. He supported the interventionist policies of Bush, the war on terror, the Patriot Act, and just about every Neoconservative policy that became popular post 9/11.

I, on the other hand, voted Kerry in 2004. I thought he'd end the war. I realize now he most likely would NOT have done so, much like Nobel Peace Prize Laureate, President Obama, promised but has proven to be a larger warmonger than his predecessor. However, in 2006 I learned of another candidate: Ron Paul. Since, there's been really zero reason to ever turn back, in my opinion. I know I'm in good company when saying that. But around that time my father supported any of the establishment Republicans, and when McCain ceremoniously was selected to run for President, that was my father's guy and that was that. All attempts to get him interested in Dr. Paul would seem to be a fruitless endeavor.

But I kept working on him. Nothing obnoxious, just keeping consistent in my idealogical beliefs, and starting conversations about topical events and then viewing them through the lens of more libertarian viewpoints. This year my father has supported Bachmann, Cain and Gingrich. Just as so many Neoconservatives had. But I kept working on him. And I kept sending him videos, articles, anything. We'd talk for hours about foreign policy. And then one day I sent him this video...

http://youtu.be/I8NhRPo0WAo

Soon thereafter I received the following email response:

"I really like this video, I understand Ron Paul much better now. I was glad to see him come up in the polls. He has a valid point it just takes a while to see it. Dad"

I almost teared up. I soon sent him another video regarding Hannity's recent smear of Dr. Paul. Just months ago, my father was a Hannity supporter. This was his response:

"I see what you are saying. I think the people are smart enough to figure out when a smear is in progress. This may give Paul the boost he needs. I find myself pulling for him now. I know (wow)!"

I just got off the phone with him to chat about something unrelated to politics, but this time around when world events came around it was the first time we've ever been on the same page. He even told me he used to believe all the GOP party rhetoric until he started learning more about why we fight, why we have blowback, and how they've been misleading the American people. He's disgusted with his party and how they've categorized Ron Paul as fringe and a wingnut with radical ideas. My father said, "Is the Constitution wingnut and radical?"

Yes, dad, it must be. Welcome to the revolution.