PDA

View Full Version : Fundraising way up today

Agorism
12-14-2011, 01:06 AM
http://paul.depositwiz.com/

about 73k

bluesc
12-14-2011, 01:10 AM
Not bad. I'm aiming for $3,000,000 on the 16th.

amonasro
12-14-2011, 01:17 AM
Not bad. I'm aiming for $3,000,000 on the 16th.

I think that is realistic. I know some people are wanting a repeat of last time, but that moneybomb was an emotional culmination of too much too late, a theme that plagued RP's 2007 bid. We are doing SO much better this time around. Refilling the coffers for Iowa and more work in the early primary states will be plenty.

However I am not opposed to a 2007 repeat. It was AWESOME and is entirely possible!

Napolitanic Wars
12-14-2011, 01:21 AM
Wait, what happened on the 7th that gave them over $1,000,000?

Sentinelrv
12-14-2011, 01:26 AM
I've been thinking that after the 16th, we should start promoting a money bomb for the 4th. Can you imagine the amount of money we'd pull in on the day after we win Iowa? We'd have the world's attention and tens of thousands of people would be visiting the campaign website for the first time and see the ticker rising. And that doesn't even include the army of hardcore supporters from 2007 that would become reactivated again after hearing the news of our victory. It would give the campaign an injection of funds going into New Hampshire. I'm just trying to figure out what the theme would be about, maybe winning New Hampshire.

bluesc
12-14-2011, 01:28 AM
I've been thinking that after the 16th, we should start promoting a money bomb for the 4th. Can you imagine the amount of money we'd pull in on the day after we win Iowa? We'd have the world's attention and tens of thousands of hardcore supporters from 2007 would become reactivated after hearing the news. It would also give the campaign an injection going into New Hampshire. I'm just trying to figure out what the theme would be about, maybe winning New Hampshire.

Not a moneybomb. I think the idea of traditional moneybombs is dead. What if we don't win Iowa? They end up with no money and half a month of wasted promotion. I say after they win Iowa, they just stick a ticker up for the new visitors to see, and there would be a lot. Reawakened old guard, and closet supporters. They would raise millions spontaneously.

emr1028
12-14-2011, 01:30 AM
Hot damn money has been coming in pretty fast in the past week. If Paul has a solid showing on the 15th, combined with the moneybomb on the 16th, there can be a LOT of money raised in the next week or so... maybe enough for a big ad campaign in NH.