PDA

View Full Version : HonestPresident12 Full Versions Released

Gravik
12-13-2011, 11:08 PM
Haven't seen a thread on this yet, but the full versions have been released:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8NhRPo0WAo

Gravik
12-13-2011, 11:25 PM
Wow...just saw a really disrespectful comment on A Republican Candidates page that I posted this to:

"is this the video about the young men who want Ron Paul to win so he can legalize Marijuana? And never go to war again? Nothing like getting a green light to hurt yourself. and getting out of defending this Country from agression."

Sentinelrv
12-13-2011, 11:30 PM
so he can legalize Marijuana? And never go to war again?

Both of these claims are incorrect. He's misunderstanding Ron's positions, so you should correct him.

Gravik
12-13-2011, 11:53 PM
Well it was a lady, and she is a Romney supporter, so I guess that explains it..

Kenny Tan
12-13-2011, 11:56 PM
Haven't seen a thread on this yet, but the full versions have been released:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8NhRPo0WAo

This is seriously the best grassroots video I have ever seen. SHARE IT with everyone you know.

Sentinelrv
12-13-2011, 11:59 PM
Deleted

davidhperry
12-14-2011, 12:24 AM
Wow...just saw a really disrespectful comment on A Republican Candidates page that I posted this to:

"is this the video about the young men who want Ron Paul to win so he can legalize Marijuana? And never go to war again? Nothing like getting a green light to hurt yourself. and getting out of defending this Country from agression."

I don't agree with that comment, but I do think that the interview portions could be trimmed a good bit. With the exception of the middle aged guy, the people are all fairly young. That's fine, but it would carry more weight with older folks (the majority of the electorate) if more of the folks interviewed were older and high ranking (officers, etc.) We don't know the ranks of the people interviewed, so besides being a veteran, it's hard to know how much credence to give them beyond that. If that clip included a 40ish army colonel that really looked the part, it'd be hard to argue that these are just a bunch of kids who want to smoke weed and shirk their responsibilities.

I still think the video is fantastic, but I also think that it could be shorter. If you were judicious, you could probably cut 3-5 minutes out of there and retain all the meat. That would make it tighter and more people would watch the whole thing. 13.5 minutes if a fairly big commitment, when you think about it. If you're not already in live with RP, you're going to look at a 13+ minute clip and likely say 'no thanks.' I think what works the best is the educational stuff in the middle. It's heavy on the pro RP stuff, which is always nice, but their previous video already plowed that earth. I think the purpose of the video should be to get people more knowledgeable about RP's foreign policy positions, not seal the deal in one whack.

Gravik
12-14-2011, 12:36 AM
Well I did post the 4 minute version, that's the one the lady commented on, so it was all short clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYxPkKGeVKI&

Paulitics 2011
12-14-2011, 04:21 PM
This is seriously the best grassroots video I have ever seen. SHARE IT with everyone you know.

Check out the other video from the same channel, named "The Only One We Can Trust". It is, IMO, the best video of this campaign cycle, and it's a comprehensive video that can convert people to our cause.