PDA

View Full Version : Hermit in the wilderness

Meatwasp
11-07-2007, 06:14 PM
There used to be an old hermit that lived two miles from us and he came and told us some weird things. This was 40 years ago. He said there will be a plan to put a man in office and he will be the last elected president in the U.S.
He said the Dragon , the Bear and the Eagle will have a huge war and the bear would win
He said all the water in the U.s will be controlled
He said woman will take mens jobs and men will turn to other men
He said there will be a robot world
There was a lot more he said but won't go into it
I laughed at him but what does anyone make of this and is it coming true? I am not a religious person but I wondered if it was Biblical. He did say that a great change will happen in 2029

Meatwasp
11-07-2007, 07:48 PM
I guess this was too weird for people to answer. Oh well I just thought it was interesting but I guess not. lol

JosephTheLibertarian
11-07-2007, 07:54 PM
There used to be an old hermit that lived two miles from us and he came and told us some weird things. This was 40 years ago. He said there will be a plan to put a man in office and he will be the last elected president in the U.S.
He said the Dragon , the Bear and the Eagle will have a huge war and the bear would win
He said woman will take mens jobs and men will turn to other men
He said there will be a robot world
I laughed at him but what does anyone make of this and is it coming true? I am not a religious person but I wondered if it was Biblical. He did say that a great change will happen in 2029

lol. where is he now? dead? lol I'm not religious myself. I don't think I'd believe him...

RP4ME
11-07-2007, 07:58 PM
I find in interesting. its hard to know if he is a true prophte if nothing he predicted has come true and what was his faith? I think it wouldnt be suprising . I know in Rev it does talk about a conflict b/t thso three "animals" We can all see who that would be. I hope we dont have to wait for something good to happen by 2029 b/c if its something bad that set to happen themn Id say we are in for a long miserale haul.....I hope he is Wrong! What else do you knwo about him?

Meatwasp
11-07-2007, 08:17 PM
He lived by himself for 40 years and he was religious. He was a very intellegent man . Studied minerology . He had a drinking problem when he went to town but stayed sober when he was down in the canyon. He threw gasoline in his wood stove by accident and burned himself up.
I just thought it was interesting how things seem to be going like he said. We did call him a prophet.

Green Mountain Boy
11-07-2007, 08:27 PM
I think the dragon, eagle and bear come from Nostradamus' prophecies.

Meatwasp
11-07-2007, 08:32 PM

Oh really! I thought it might is biblical. . He really wasn't a weird guy as he told my husband a lot of things on mining. He lived entirely on his hunting skills.

Meatwasp
11-07-2007, 08:35 PM

Oh really!! Thats interesting.

nunaem
11-07-2007, 08:40 PM

Yeah, and most people take the dragon, bear and eagle to mean China, Russia and USA, respectively.

Meatwasp
11-07-2007, 08:45 PM
Yes I guessed that. I hope he is wrong.

pcosmar
11-07-2007, 08:50 PM
Time will tell. It seems that he was correct on some of it.
Possibly a man of vision.

Dustancostine
11-07-2007, 08:51 PM
There used to be an old hermit that lived two miles from us and he came and told us some weird things. This was 40 years ago.

Boone Pickens, Texas Oil Billionaire, considers water to be the new oil.

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/5266952.html

The plan by Pickens' company, Mesa Water, is simple: Purchase 400,000 acres in water rights, get a friendly supply district installed on a remote eight-acre plot in Roberts County that Pickens deeded to the Boones and three other employees, find a buyer for more than 65 billion gallons of water per year and build a pipeline to that customer.

The water rights are in hand, but the district is key to the $2.5 billion project because it can issue tax-exempt revenue bonds and use eminent domain to buy land anywhere in Texas.

Dustancostine
11-07-2007, 08:52 PM

Please do. I find it interesting.

Meatwasp
11-07-2007, 09:00 PM
Please do. I find it interesting.

He said the government will order all the fish and game destroyed

Meatwasp
11-07-2007, 09:06 PM
Actually him saying about the last elected president could be tied up with the world government. Maybe?

Hook
11-07-2007, 10:26 PM
But yet he couldn't see himself burning himself up in the future and then avoid it?

Meatwasp
11-08-2007, 07:01 AM
But yet he couldn't see himself burning himself up in the future and then avoid it?

He was drunk when he did that.
I just remember also he said " Only good citizens will be allowed to buy or sell"
Think about the chips we might have to wear.
I guess I am going over board here

werdd
11-08-2007, 08:50 AM
Dragon could be china, eagle obviously the us, but who would be the bear?

werdd
11-08-2007, 08:52 AM
oh russia, durr... pretty cool though.