PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for promoting Ron Paul via flyers

Wesley
12-13-2011, 04:36 PM
Hi everyone,

In order to gain interest from people who normally aren't too political I think it could be helpful to create something paper, something physical, that people can see and take with them.

Specifically I'd like to appeal towards people who are far left.... or completely uninterested in politics.

Personally I have supported democratic candidates throughout my short voting eligibility based on their supposed anti-war stance.

Only after being tremendously disappointed by Obama did i start to pry a little deeper into the whole situation of government where i finally found Paul.

During the 2008 election I heard very very little about the Ron Paul campaign from the media and my only other exposure was the
Revolution stickers but that didn't explain anything about his policy so it was basically useless to me.

Anyway, I want to get some of your recommendations about what to put on a single sheet of paper that would persuade voters to take a look at him even if they are already against the idea of republicans in general.

I've seen some of the pamplets being made already and while they provide good information I am looking for concepts, quotes, etc, that would catch more attention amongst the "alternative" type of crowd.

All suggestions will be helpful, thanks.