PDA

View Full Version : Horribly biased poll

Taco John
11-07-2007, 06:11 PM
Give it up for "scientific" polling!

There will be a number of people running for President in 2008 as Republicans. Some of the most talked about are Rudy Giuliani, John McCain, Mitt Romney and Fred Thompson. If the Republican primary were today which of these men would you vote for, or would you vote for somebody else?

Giuliani................... .19% McCain................... . 8% Romney ................. .10% Thompson.............. .24% Other...................... .14% Undecided.............. .25%

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/surveys/PPP_Release_110707.pdf

He left his phone number on the press release. I called him and asked him if the thought that his questions pre-disposed the respondent to answering, and thus lend itself to bias. I'd tell you what he told me, but you'd have to hear it for yourself to freaking believe it...

:rolleyes::mad:

brumans
11-07-2007, 06:12 PM
That's quite a number for Other

murrayrothbard
11-07-2007, 06:14 PM
He left his phone number on the press release. I called him and asked him if the thought that his questions pre-disposed the respondent to answering, and thus lend itself to bias. I'd tell you what he told me, but you'd have to hear it for yourself to freaking believe it...

:rolleyes::mad:

oh do tell.....

winston_blade
11-07-2007, 06:52 PM
I think Other's people will show up at the polls more than Rudy's will. I see Other being the new president.