PDA

View Full Version : Do we need new RP "Grassroots Central" Sub-Forums?

Mark
11-07-2007, 06:02 PM

It's getting like that it only takes about 2 seconds
after you post a new thread..

that it gets buried on the second page..

maybe the "grassroots forum"
needs to be further divided into sub-sections now..

like.. emergency notifications that RP will be on TV..

"action alert" sub-forum with immediate needs..

and so on..

Things are just moving so fast.. and so many people posting..

it takes forever to check out the last hour's postings..

p.s.

Of course.. this will probably be buried before anyone can see it.. ;)

Sematary
11-07-2007, 06:04 PM
na

Mark
11-07-2007, 06:10 PM
na

I guess it's a GOOD problem to have..

Considering the cobwebs on all the other 'candidates forums.. :D

Corydoras
11-07-2007, 09:14 PM
I think it is a nice idea, but I can't think of just what sub-forums would be efficient. Suggestions?

Richandler
11-07-2007, 09:16 PM
No more forums. The number is already too large considering this is a forum about 1 candidate.

me3
11-07-2007, 09:23 PM
I think this is necessary to the survival of the grassroots on the forums. The current grassroots forum is a dumping ground for every single kind of thread.

With the primaries on the doorstep, nothing is more important than focusing on grassroots activism, for the campaign, and independent endeavors.

That's why sites like the Paulunteer http://www.paulunteer.com/ are starting to spring up. People should talk about Dr. Paul, but not at a volume that when lumped into one group drowns them.

No more forums. The number is already too large considering this is a forum about 1 candidate.
This is a massive grassroots movement. The message is huge. The activism at this level has never been seen before.

Jaykzo
11-07-2007, 09:28 PM
We don't need a subforum- we just need people to place threads in the appropriate spots.

A lot of cluttering occurs from people talking about news exposure here, when it should probably be in the other "News" forum. Every "Ron Paul will be on Tucker in 42 seconds!" thread should be posted over there, not here.

It would clear up a lot of space.