PDA

View Full Version : Townhall Primary: Vote from December 13-15 (That's TOADY!)

wgadget
12-13-2011, 01:51 PM
The neocon radio heads are pushing this one.

Do it!

*NOTE: You have to have been "registered" with them by December 11, 2011. LOL

townhall.com

wgadget
12-13-2011, 01:54 PM
LOL...Just found the "RULES":

Rules & Eligibility
The Townhall.com National GOP Primary will begin at 7:00 AM EST December 13 and conclude at 4:30 PM EST December 15, 2011.
You must be registered in order to cast your vote in the Townhall.com National GOP Primary. The deadline to register is December 11, 2011. In order to be eligible you must be a registered user at Townhall.com, Hotair.com, or have voted in at least one 2011 Townhall.com GOP Straw Poll.
Every eligible voter will receive an email on December 13, 2011 with instructions on how to vote.
Actively campaigning presidential candidates who are currently polling at 5% or better in the Townhall.com National PollTracker Average on December 11, 2011 will be included in the primary. Townhall.com and Hotair.com management reserves the right to make final decisions regarding candidate eligibility.
There will be no opportunity to write in a candidate.
Registrants may only vote once for their first and second choice. After a vote has been cast there will not be an opportunity to recast that vote – it is final.

pipewerKz
12-13-2011, 01:57 PM
I've definitely voted in past strawpolls, I hope I didn't delete the e-mail asking me to vote.

As anyone else gotten one today? Sometimes I go on a mass highlight and delete spree on my BB.

wgadget
12-13-2011, 02:02 PM
I've definitely voted in past strawpolls, I hope I didn't delete the e-mail asking me to vote.

As anyone else gotten one today? Sometimes I go on a mass highlight and delete spree on my BB.

Turns out that although I AM registered at TownHall, I'm not registered to vote in their stupid poll.

Wow.