PDA

View Full Version : Townhall poll - how to vote?

Paul Fan
12-13-2011, 12:23 PM
I registered to vote in the Townhall poll but didn't get an email with "instructions". I did get an email with a cartoon that had a banner ad for the poll, and when I clicked on the ad it brought me to a poll with only five candidates (Perry, Bachmann, Romney, Gingrich, Ron Paul). The poll asks me to pick a first and second choice, but I don't want to pick any of those four as my second choice.

Has anyone else gotten the email with the instructions?

What if I just don't pick a second choice - will that invalidate my vote?
What if I pick Ron Paul twice - will that invalidate my vote?

Advice please!

cajuncocoa
12-13-2011, 12:27 PM
I registered to vote in the Townhall poll but didn't get an email with "instructions". I did get an email with a cartoon that had a banner ad for the poll, and when I clicked on the ad it brought me to a poll with only five candidates (Perry, Bachmann, Romney, Gingrich, Ron Paul). The poll asks me to pick a first and second choice, but I don't want to pick any of those four as my second choice.

Has anyone else gotten the email with the instructions?

What if I just don't pick a second choice - will that invalidate my vote?
What if I pick Ron Paul twice - will that invalidate my vote?

Advice please!
Yes, I received the email; it has a link to click that takes you right to the poll.

For those who have received it and wondering what to do about the 2nd choice (you have to make a 2nd choice to vote) I just put Ron Paul in both boxes and that worked.

Paul Fan
12-13-2011, 01:10 PM
Thanks!

rambone
12-13-2011, 02:35 PM
RON PAUL X 2 !!!