PDA

View Full Version : Evidence of Exclusionary Polling

free.alive
11-07-2007, 05:50 PM
Posted by Tex MacRae over at Lew Rockwell:

Here's a North Carolina robocall survey (http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/surveys/PPP_Release_110707.pdf)'s actual question:

There will be a number of people running for President in 2008 as Republicans. Some of the most talked about are Rudy Giuliani, John McCain, Mitt Romney and Fred Thompson. If the Republican primary were today which of these men would you vote for, or would you vote for somebody else?

Giuliani................... .19% McCain................... . 8% Romney ................. .10% Thompson.............. .24% Other...................... .14% Undecided.............. .25%

To be fair, they left Huckabee off as well.

__________________________________________________ __________________

I think we should go after them. I think we should contact the campaign with this. In fact, I'm about to. I think we should contact the campaigns of other candidates who were left off this and encourage them to address it. I think we should post this sort of thing to all media outlets we can.

I think we need to do our damnedest to get RP's name in these F'n polling questions.

Your thoughts?

Kap
11-07-2007, 05:53 PM
It is, but every person I have spoken to aside from one friend of mine is convinced that Ron Paul offers the cure to what has happened to this country.

Keep spreading the word!

Sematary
11-07-2007, 05:53 PM
I think we need to focus on getting RP more media attention.

schmeisser
11-07-2007, 05:54 PM
RP could change his name temporarily to "Dr. Other Undecided" - he's running away with this thing, I'm tellin' ya.

Liberty
11-07-2007, 05:56 PM
My hope is we put some polling companies out of business.

davidkachel
11-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Ya gotta love that fair and unbiased polling, doncha?!

"You wouldn't vote for the Ron Paul guy wouldya? Nope? Didn't think so. There guys, mark one against.

Our poll shows....

Mark
11-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Posted by Tex MacRae over at Lew Rockwell:

Here's a North Carolina robocall survey (http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/surveys/PPP_Release_110707.pdf)'s actual question:

There will be a number of people running for President in 2008 as Republicans. Some of the most talked about are Rudy Giuliani, John McCain, Mitt Romney and Fred Thompson. If the Republican primary were today which of these men would you vote for, or would you vote for somebody else?

Giuliani................... .19% McCain................... . 8% Romney ................. .10% Thompson.............. .24% Other...................... .14% Undecided.............. .25%

To be fair, they left Huckabee off as well.

__________________________________________________ __________________

I think we should go after them. I think we should contact the campaign with this. In fact, I'm about to. I think we should contact the campaigns of other candidates who were left off this and encourage them to address it. I think we should post this sort of thing to all media outlets we can.

I think we need to do our damnedest to get RP's name in these F'n polling questions.

Your thoughts?

In NORTH CAROLINA!!??

Speaking as a 'born and raised in' Carolinian..

NEVER!!!

Haven't you noticed? Our

'Do nothing' 'rubber stamp Bushies.. Senators Elizabeth Dole and Richard Burr?

Oh.. of course not.. they're "Do Nothing"

North Carolina is by NO MEANS under the thumb of the neo-cons.. NOT..

Richandler
11-07-2007, 06:25 PM
CBS's poll had 0% as Katie said the other day, but she probably didn't know that Ron wasn't even on the poll.