PDA

View Full Version : Jon Stewart on Ron Paul once again

adeel06
12-13-2011, 03:54 AM
You know, it never ceases to amaze me how much this gentleman stands up for Ron Paul. I have already watched three episodes now in which he downright supports Ron Paul more than any other candidate. In his last Paul plug, he went over all the people (not Republican nominees to me) that attended the Jewish Forum that Ron Paul was denied entry to. Link is provided below and he begins talking about Paul about 8 minutes in. I think it is a very good thing that we have someone as intelligent as Jon Stewart to be supporting Ron Paul and though he is Jewish and the media loves to say Ron Paul doesn't support Israel, he's clearly showing his support once again. Kudos to this man.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/308582/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-thu-dec-8-2011

Mogambo Guru
12-13-2011, 08:43 AM
You know, it never ceases to amaze me how much this gentleman stands up for Ron Paul. I have already watched three episodes now in which he downright supports Ron Paul more than any other candidate. In his last Paul plug, he went over all the people (not Republican nominees to me) that attended the Jewish Forum that Ron Paul was denied entry to. Link is provided below and he begins talking about Paul about 8 minutes in. I think it is a very good thing that we have someone as intelligent as Jon Stewart to be supporting Ron Paul and though he is Jewish and the media loves to say Ron Paul doesn't support Israel, he's clearly showing his support once again. Kudos to this man.

Welcome to RPF's.

It is nice to see Stewart speak favorably towards Ron, but he also says some really stupid things too. He likes bigger government.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
12-13-2011, 10:47 AM
Welcome to RPF's.

It is nice to see Stewart speak favorably towards Ron, but he also says some really stupid things too. He likes bigger government.

Well you cant convince everyone, but atleast the guy listens and gives fair treatment. And he also is smart enough to see the hypocrisy of the whole system.

adeel06
12-14-2011, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the welcome kind sir, I've been trolling around here reading all of the posts for the past few months and finally decided to post something of my own. As far as Stewart goes, though he is for big government he does give Paul a fair shake and I also think that his support in the early days while the rest of the media turned a blind-eye was influential in helping to garner recognition from individuals who may not have paid attention to debates or had the chance to see how badly Ron was marginalized. I just think it's nice to see someone in the MSM giving Paul any recognition at all. :)

Acala
12-14-2011, 09:32 AM
Thanks for the welcome kind sir, I've been trolling around here reading all of the posts for the past few months and finally decided to post something of my own. As far as Stewart goes, though he is for big government he does give Paul a fair shake and I also think that his support in the early days while the rest of the media turned a blind-eye was influential in helping to garner recognition from individuals who may not have paid attention to debates or had the chance to see how badly Ron was marginalized. I just think it's nice to see someone in the MSM giving Paul any recognition at all. :)

I think you mean lurking, not trolling. ;)

Welcome!

Xenophage
12-14-2011, 11:13 AM

Jon Stewart is hilarious, but remember that if Ron Paul wins the GOP nomination, Stewart is probably going to be against us all the way. He'll be making jokes about how crazy he is.

LawnWake
12-14-2011, 11:23 AM
Jon's recently been more positive about Paul than Obama. I don't think he's a straight up RP supporter, but I think he'd rather see him in the white house than Obama since Obama was full of hot air and with Ron Paul, you know what you're getting and while Jon favor's big government, he probably still agrees with Ron Paul on 60% of the issues (foreign policy + social issues).

dannno
12-14-2011, 11:33 AM
Jon Stewart is hilarious, but remember that if Ron Paul wins the GOP nomination, Stewart is probably going to be against us all the way. He'll be making jokes about how crazy he is.

I'll believe it when I see it.

vechorik
12-14-2011, 12:50 PM
+1 for you -- Welcome to the forum!