PDA

View Full Version : Intersting Info RE: Tony Pashos, Rev. PAC and Some Dude

trey4sports
12-12-2011, 07:58 PM
Easier to explain via picture.

P.S. I used roman numerals since i don't know how to use paint very well FYI

since the pic is so hard to see here is the text to each of the tweets.

americanpirates Aaron
@
@BigGreek79 I've just been asked by @RevPac to do videos in Iowa...any chance you can visit Iowa anytimebetween 12/21-Jan1?

and #2

BigGreek79 Tony Pashos
@
@americanpirates @revpac I won't be free during those times. But I want to jump in and help also, definitely.

muzzled dogg
12-12-2011, 08:00 PM
too small

Esoteric
12-12-2011, 08:01 PM
Awesome. he wants to help. We need help as soon as possible to have maximum effect.

steph3n
12-12-2011, 08:02 PM
Can't someone go to him? :D

KingNothing
12-12-2011, 08:06 PM
lol won't he be sort of busy around that time?

ronpaulfollower999
12-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Browns have a game the 24th, Christmas is the 25th, then another game on the 1st. I'd imagine he is stuck in practice the rest of those days.

trey4sports
lol won't he be sort of busy around that time?

apparently so. Still cool that he wants to help out.

I came across this because i've been doing everything in my power to figure out what Rev. PAC is up to. Hell i created a thread and bumped it like 6 or 7 times. Aside from a couple minor projects they haven't announced any big plans. It's more frustrating because no one from Rev. PAC would respond to the thread. Even a vague, "we have something cool lined up for Iowa" would have been great.

rp713
need to get peyton hillis on this. he makes headlines.

trey4sports
12-12-2011, 08:13 PM
need to get peyton hillis on this. he makes headlines.

I don't think he is as philosophically motivated as Tony is. Tony's twitter always has some liberty related tweets. Whether it's Ron, Rev PAC or the Judge he picks up and retweets a lot of good stuff. I think Peyton's support is softer. At least that is what the article made it seem like.

Anyway, we need to get Tony posting on RPF. Heck, when he googles his name I bet this thread pops up!

IndianaPolitico
12-12-2011, 08:21 PM
By the way, Aaron is on RPF. He is "radiofriendly".

rp713
12-12-2011, 08:25 PM
I don't think he is as philosophically motivated as Tony is. Tony's twitter always has some liberty related tweets. Whether it's Ron, Rev PAC or the Judge he picks up and retweets a lot of good stuff. I think Peyton's support is softer. At least that is what the article made it seem like.

Anyway, we need to get Tony posting on RPF. Heck, when he googles his name I bet this thread pops up!

yeah i agree. hillis probly just supports RP in general and nothing more. not motivated to do anything, just will vote and thats it.

trey4sports
12-12-2011, 08:36 PM
yeah i agree. hillis probly just supports RP in general and nothing more. not motivated to do anything, just will vote and thats it.

yeah, i don't really want to say how much or little peyton supports Ron because frankly I don't know. It's just the impression the original article about him supporting Ron Paul gave off.