PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Quote Video

SonicInfinity
11-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Well, with ideas of videos to promote this upcoming "TeaParty07" on the 16th of December idea, I thought that we should make a "quote" video.

Basically, a certain amount of people (probably 150, considering that playing a quote every 4 seconds would fit perfectly with the 10-minute limit) would come up with an original, fairly short quote that includes something about Ron Paul, the revolution, and/or December 16th. An example would be: "Revolutionists drink coffee, not tea!" Probably not a good example, but you should understand what I'm saying.

Our goal would be to get at least one person from each state, meaning that the original 50 would be from each individual state, and the other 100 can also be from any state/place, but would not be restricted (as in, it doesn't have to be 3 CA and 3 NY--it can be 1 CA and 5 NY, but each state MUST be "represented" at least once).

I'm not good on the "graphical" spectrum, but I can help provide assistance in putting the video together in a creative manner. If there were 150 people providing quotes, and around that amount providing special, ORIGINAL "graphical" things to do with Ron Paul, and somebody selects a couple of "fitting" music pieces that are fairly original, I can put it all together (unless somebody has Vegas or something else, although the video shouldn't be too "flashy").

Just wishful thinking here. Want to see how the idea sits with everybody here.