PDA

View Full Version : O'Reilly plays up outlier poll numbers

fade
12-12-2011, 07:16 PM
says Ron Paul only has 10% in Iowa.

Man I wonder where this guy is getting his info.. Apparently not from any of the polls being conducted.

Brit Hume was on and said that he thought Paul will get more than that, but didn't think he would get as much as his polling numbers dictate.

LOL I would love to see O'Reilly's face when Ron Paul wins Iowa.

bluesc
12-12-2011, 07:17 PM
Fox News loved the BS poll that came out with a 6% margin of error so much that they forgot the other one. Fine by me, downplay expectations, Bill.

Philhelm
12-12-2011, 07:18 PM
What are the current poll predictions for Ron?

KCIndy
12-12-2011, 07:21 PM
Man I wonder where this guy is getting his info.. Apparently not from any of the polls being conducted.

O'Reilly? pffft.

I'm guessing he's getting his info from his usual source - he's pulling it straight out of his ass, wholesale.

:mad::mad:

AGRP
12-12-2011, 07:27 PM
The plan is to continue with the lies so when they decide to cook the vote counts the sheeple won't second guess the outcome because "fox news told me he had no chance anyway."

ravedown
12-12-2011, 07:32 PM
both o reilly and hume looked like it was painful to even mention RP in the segment. they can't stand that he's even in the running. imagine what they'll say if he wins in Iowa. they'll claim its rigged or insignificant etc. its all newt gingrich all the time on Fox.

Deborah K
12-12-2011, 07:36 PM
The plan is to continue with the lies so when they decide to cook the vote counts the sheeple won't second guess the outcome because "fox news told me he had no chance anyway."

Wish we had a way to verify votes.

trey4sports
12-12-2011, 07:38 PM
Wish we had a way to verify votes.

IIRC most caucuses use paper ballots and have vote counters from each campaign.

ShaneEnochs
12-12-2011, 07:41 PM
The Iowa caucus can't come soon enough. I can't wait to watch Bill try to spin that one.

Philhelm
12-12-2011, 07:50 PM
If O'Reilly and Ron ever discuss poll predictions, with O'Reilly using the "can't win" mantra, Ron should just say, "Fuck it, we'll do it live!"

brushfire
12-12-2011, 07:51 PM
Mr news, fn elitist, attacks a reporter/protester with his umbrella, in a public place, and then tries to portray the incident as the reporter's fault.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcqYRpCDyaw

sailingaway
12-12-2011, 07:56 PM
One outlier poll said that, but while I couldn't find the cross tabs anywhere, LAST time they polled they only spoke to 121 people and had a plus or minus 7.4% error rate. A week or so later a slew of polls came out with Ron at about 17%, and Ron said his internal polls had shown that for months. I'd go with the DMR pollster if I had to pick one. But whatever, if he ever gets a bad data point you know he is going to play it up. There was another, much bigger and more reputable poll out today that had Ron at 17% having gone UP, not down.

speciallyblend
12-12-2011, 08:12 PM
jan 3rd iowa does it live f it, do it liveeeeee,f it;)

trey4sports
12-12-2011, 08:16 PM
One outlier poll said that, but while I couldn't find the cross tabs anywhere, LAST time they polled they only spoke to 121 people and had a plus or minus 7.4% error rate. A week or so later a slew of polls came out with Ron at about 17%, and Ron said his internal polls had shown that for months. I'd go with the DMR pollster if I had to pick one. But whatever, if he ever gets a bad data point you know he is going to play it up. There was another, much bigger and more reputable poll out today that had Ron at 17% having gone UP, not down.

Exactly. Bill is just writing himself into irrelevancy. If Ron wins Iowa, Bill is going to go on a tirade. Not only that but I think more and more people will go on to question his judgement.

Jeremy
12-12-2011, 08:18 PM
The plan is to continue with the lies so when they decide to cook the vote counts the sheeple won't second guess the outcome because "fox news told me he had no chance anyway."He probably just doesn't know. He was honest before when Ron started doing well in Iowa.

Paulitics 2011
12-12-2011, 08:25 PM
This is encouragement to keep making phone calls, going door to door, and donating. Keep up the work and we can shut this pig up.

Rael
12-12-2011, 08:35 PM
How is that book of his doing on Amazon.com?

Agorism
12-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Did he nail Hume with his umbrella when he was contradicted?