PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul You Tube Video focusing on the economy...

misconstrued
11-07-2007, 05:00 PM
How about a youtube video showing what Ron Paul has been saying about our economy from back 20 something years ago until now...? Include commentators saying contradictory stuff maybe? e.g. when Cavuto said "the economy is pretty strong though?" to Ron Paul. ...and now show all the latest headlines about gold reaching an all time high, the dollar at a near all time low, etc... then show video of all the financial heavyweights that have thrown support behind Ron Paul in the last few days...

Thoughts?

misconstrued
11-07-2007, 05:08 PM
ok, not a popular idea... :)

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-07-2007, 05:23 PM
I agree, someone should do it.

Mark
11-07-2007, 05:36 PM

Oh no.. good idea..

I was thinking about taking one of those interviews from long ago..

and showing how relevent it is NOW..

and that he ALSO is consistent.. through ALL the years..

go for it!!!

Richandler
11-07-2007, 05:39 PM
I must say distributing Money Masters and Money as Debt along with some other documentaries I can't currently recall would be a great idea for new supporters.

misconstrued
11-07-2007, 05:43 PM
I must say distributing Money Masters and Money as Debt along with some other documentaries I can't currently recall would be a great idea for new supporters.

I've seen both. Money Masters may be a bit conspiratorial for newbies. It's also way too long (3+ hours?) for most people. Having a bite size (5 min or less?) YouTube video explaining how our montery system works would be great though.

Richandler
11-07-2007, 05:51 PM
Yah they gotta look good too.

misconstrued
11-07-2007, 07:16 PM
Yah they gotta look good too.

Yes, maybe we can get this guy to make it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Med926aDBoc