PDA

View Full Version : glenn beck: i'd consider ron paul as third party over newt gingrich

pulp8721
12-12-2011, 01:41 PM
hxxp://www.therightscoop.com/glenn-beck-id-consider-ron-paul-as-third-party-over-newt-gingrich/

Anti Federalist
12-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Riggggghhhhhht.

What bullshit.

If you'd support him as a third party candidate over Newtles, why not support him now, as a Republican????

Xenophage
12-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Because Glenn Beck has no balls.

SilentBull
12-12-2011, 01:51 PM
How about as a Republican over Gingrich a**hole!

iamse7en
12-12-2011, 02:04 PM
"consider?" CONSIDER??? What, you'd really vote for an adulterating, thieving, conniving little corporate welfare queen if RP was running? Don't be stupid, Glenn, you moron.

Feeding the Abscess
12-12-2011, 02:06 PM
And yet, just recently, Beck was squealing about how Ron was going to go third party and get Obama reelected.

Dude is off the wagon nuts.

ItsTime
12-12-2011, 02:09 PM
What Beck says depends on how much he had to drink the night before.

PaulStandsTall
12-12-2011, 02:15 PM
What Beck says depends on how much he had to drink the night before. This.

Maximus
12-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Whatever, it's a good headline and will get people thinking.

bluesc
12-12-2011, 02:18 PM
Ron is going on his radio show soon. Beck, don't bring up third parties.

AGRP
12-12-2011, 02:21 PM
Are threads about Glenn still worthy to be made?

jmdrake
12-12-2011, 02:25 PM
Riggggghhhhhht.

What bullshit.

If you'd support him as a third party candidate over Newtles, why not support him now, as a Republican????

+rep. Why is it that every time I have a really good incite on a thread you post it first? ;) Yeah. Thanks Glenn....for nothing. He's propagating the myth that Ron is considering a 3rd party run, and if Ron did run third party Glenn would attack him for helping Obama.

jmdrake
12-12-2011, 02:29 PM

If we don't want Beck to bring up a third party run, you can be assured Beck WILL bring up a third party run. If Ron is going on the show he should just prep for the answer. Something like this:

"Glenn, I heard you said if I ran third party you might support me over Gingrich. Well why not support me now? Gingrich and Romney are both closet liberals and I'm the only real conservative with a realistic shot at beating them or Obama".

trey4sports
12-12-2011, 02:33 PM

huh, when?

bluesc
12-12-2011, 02:35 PM
huh, when?

Not sure when. A member heard Beck mention he has having Santorum, Perry and Ron on the show. Had Bachmann on today, so I assume it will be soon.

trey4sports
12-12-2011, 02:39 PM
to be fair. I don't see how this is bad. He's just saying he prefers Ron as opposed to Newt.

Nate-ForLiberty
12-12-2011, 02:39 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_rtOXMZlMTkg/TP8BvTPOx7I/AAAAAAAAD90/cBzrKVqd6WY/s1600/trap.jpg

The Goat
12-12-2011, 02:42 PM
No one but Paul.

or what ever gets Beck ratings. He's getting pretty irrelevant. XD

vechorik
12-12-2011, 03:44 PM
Beck Explains His Criticism of ‘Progressive’ Gingrich (Plus the Truth About His Views on the Tea Party)
h ttp://www.theblaze.com/stories/beck-explains-his-criticism-of-progressive-gingrich-plus-the-truth-about-his-views-on-the-tea-party/comment-page-2/?corder=desc#comments

Newt people are really mad -- but maybe re-thinking.

I thought this post was amusing:

"I am NOT a paul-bot. I hate paul-bots. They are shallow and mostly ignorant. That said:

I will probably be voting Ron Paul in the primary because he is the ONLY one that can make the difference. Congress will balance out his foolish Libertarian foreign policy. He can be effective in cutting the size of government, which I believe is the biggest thing we ALL want.

I will vote Ron Paul. I seriously doubt he could ever win the primary. If all you people are serious about getting back to a smaller, balanced government you will shut up quit the infighting, and vote Paul too. But you wont.

In the general election, it is ABO. I dont care if it is Hillary Clinton on a Republican ticket (almost choked typing that), it is ABO. I will vote Donald Duck or Homer Simpson if I have to. Let the chips fall where they may, I am done talking about it…"

hazek
12-12-2011, 03:50 PM
Riggggghhhhhht.

What bullshit.

+1

Couldn't have said it any better. Personally I made a commitment to myself to never again click a link that has anything to do with Beck. I will not watch a video with him, read an article by or about him or visit any page in any shape or form affiliated with him. I'm not going to give this scumbag a sliver of attention ever again!

And I made the same commitment to myself about Hannity.

MoneyWhereMyMouthIs2
12-12-2011, 03:57 PM
Beck is a shill. Can I get in trouble for saying that 30 times? Because I bet I have by now.

Nate-ForLiberty
12-12-2011, 04:01 PM
Beck is a shill. Can I get in trouble for saying that 30 times? Because I bet I have by now.

in trouble, no. not anymore. Beck was outed long ago to the dismay of plenty of people here. It's funny how he still pops up here and there though.

jkob
12-12-2011, 04:11 PM
I don't care about Beck supporting Ron. As long as he starts attacking Gingrich, it's good for us.