PDA

View Full Version : Just got a reply from CBN re: Pat's endorsement

jcbraithwaite7
11-07-2007, 04:47 PM
I submitted the following prayer request:

> I pray that our country will be led by a leader who cherishes life and abhors abortion. I pray that Pat will be moved to see that Rudy Guiliani is not a Godly man.
>
> I pray that my anger towards Pat's recent endorsement will be eased and I will be able see in as a Godly man again and not Judas who has sold this country and his followers for pieces of silver.

This is my response I just got back:

We appreciate this opportunity to respond to you on behalf of Pat Robertson. Because of the large amount of mail received daily at CBN, Pat is not able to reply to you personally.

Pat Robertson as a private citizen has recently endorsed a candidate for political office. As a private citizen he has the right to participate in the political process, and is entitled to express his personal views. CBN, as a public charity, does not support or oppose any candidate for public office, and as a result cannot address or comment further on this matter.

If we can serve you in any other way, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you and God bless you.

jmdrake
11-07-2007, 04:53 PM
LOL. What a cop out! Pat Robertson already abandoned Christianity by defending forced abortion in China. No matter where you come on the pro life / pro choice debate you should be able to see that FORCING someone to have an abortion is a crime against humanity.

Regards,

John M. Drake

RP4ME
11-07-2007, 04:54 PM
Pat has been working for teh wrong team I fear for far longer than I relaized.

xao
11-07-2007, 05:20 PM
Yeah and that's the Red team.

BillyDkid
11-07-2007, 07:47 PM
Here's a news flash - Pat Robertson is an evil man and has always been an evil man and would naturally support and evil candidate.

freelance
11-07-2007, 07:57 PM
Pat Robertson as a private citizen has recently endorsed a candidate for political office. As a private citizen he has the right to participate in the political process, and is entitled to express his personal views. CBN, as a public charity, does not support or oppose any candidate for public office, and as a result cannot address or comment further on this matter.

This sounds pissy enough to have been written by the White House speech writers.

fj45lvr
11-07-2007, 09:09 PM
All pat cares about is building a new jewish temple on the mount (which needs a WAR machine to extinguish the Islamic forces that are going to want blood over removing the mosque)

I think he is getting old and wants to finance it while he's still alive.

werdd
11-07-2007, 09:29 PM
Pat Robertson sees giuliani as his best bet for the christian armageddon he so desires.

bbachtung
11-07-2007, 09:54 PM
Pat Robertson is irrelevant and crazy.

He favors nuking the State Department. (Source: http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/10/09/robertson.state/)

Here (http://www.commondreams.org/news2001/0917-03.htm) are his thoughts on who is to blame for 9/11 (on The 700 Club on 9/13/01):

JERRY FALWELL: The ACLU's got to take a lot of blame for this.

PAT ROBERTSON: Well, yes.

JERRY FALWELL: And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way, all of them who have tried to secularize America. I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen'.

PAT ROBERTSON: Well, I totally concur, and the problem is we have adopted that agenda at the highest levels of our government. And so we're responsible as a free society for what the top people do. And, the top people, of course, is the court system.

benhaskins
11-07-2007, 10:01 PM
i think it speaks volumes about the decision making process that goes on at the giuliani camp

cindy25
11-07-2007, 10:12 PM
it shows the power of AIPAC

Kregener
11-07-2007, 10:14 PM
Pat is an Apostatic leader.

winston84
11-07-2007, 11:39 PM
AIPAC owns Pat Robertson. If anything this endorsement illustrates how un-Christian Robertson is.