PDA

View Full Version : Simple things you can do NOW

aknappjr
11-07-2007, 04:45 PM
NOW is the most important time to spread the message - over the next few days.

1. Put a bumper sticker on your bag, car, dog, toddler, ect.
2. Tell 5 people every day about Ron Paul, and get people to be a part of the movement. Get their name/email address, and FOLLOW UP. We need to grow the activist base.
3. Go to other meetup.com meetings, local civic groups, GOP meetings, gun stores, your church (and talk to your pastor/priest/rabbi), ect.
This is much more effective than sign waving if you can speak well about Dr. Paul.

Do this work independently - you can't rely on your meetup organizers to plan everything...if you want for someone else to "lead", you are being ineffective. Go out and do it!

mavtek
11-07-2007, 04:48 PM
I always wear my RP button, everywhere I go even at work I have the button on and a pocket full of liberty cards. If I go out in public I make sure I have my t-shirt on and my button. Sure my T-shirt is getting a bit smelly, but so what, this is Ron Paul we're talking about here!

newmedia4ron
11-07-2007, 04:55 PM
great stuff

shepburn
11-07-2007, 05:04 PM
let's hear it everyone ....

what do you do each day for Ron Paul?

(hint: endlessley mining RonPaulForums doesn't count)

ValidusCustodiae
11-07-2007, 05:40 PM
Um again.

Why no mention of trying to get into local GOP and become delegate?

95% of threads that say "this is what we need to do now" et. al. do not mention becoming a delegate.

Now this one does. DO IT TOO!

Austin
11-07-2007, 05:48 PM
I don't have any materials, yet.

My meetup group has already bought almost all of their materials, so the option to buy more is virtually nonexistent. Where can I get materials at super cheap prices?

For instance, this place (http://shirtmall.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=2638) offers shirts for just over 3 dollars when you buy 50 of them. You also get free shipping when buy 50 items.

DeadheadForPaul
11-07-2007, 05:49 PM
Knapp is 100% dead on. it's the little things that count. Name recognition.

scbissler
11-07-2007, 05:51 PM
NOW is the most important time to spread the message - over the next few days.

1. Put a bumper sticker on your bag, car, dog, toddler, ect.
2. Tell 5 people every day about Ron Paul, and get people to be a part of the movement. Get their name/email address, and FOLLOW UP. We need to grow the activist base.
3. Go to other meetup.com meetings, local civic groups, GOP meetings, gun stores, your church (and talk to your pastor/priest/rabbi), ect.
This is much more effective than sign waving if you can speak well about Dr. Paul.

Do this work independently - you can't rely on your meetup organizers to plan everything...if you want for someone else to "lead", you are being ineffective. Go out and do it!

Heh, heh....toddler. I hope mine will stay still long enough for me to stick it on him.

Bob Cochran
11-07-2007, 05:53 PM
Um again.

Why no mention of trying to get into local GOP and become delegate?

95% of threads that say "this is what we need to do now" et. al. do not mention becoming a delegate.

Now this one does. DO IT TOO!

I have yet to see a politically savvy person walk through the likely backroom GOP deals that would make Ron Paul their nominee.

Is it even possible?

Given the enormous neocon opposition to what Ron Paul stands for, how can it happen?

ValidusCustodiae
11-07-2007, 06:07 PM
Bob there are lots of us waving rudy mcromney flags just long enough to get into the critical positions. It's called taking a hit for the team. It's called political espionage. It's called making sure they don't stack the deck with their hand picked buffoons by stacking the deck with our freedom loving patriots!