PDA

View Full Version : Pray for Ron Paul's campaign

sicsempertyrannis
05-17-2007, 08:28 PM
I know all of us aren't believers in a higher power....and if you aren't that's fine. But if you believe there is a higher power then send up a prayer for Ron Paul and his message. I do every night. Also send in whatever you can to his campaign. I can't afford much but I sent him a small contribution yesterday and also ordered a bumper sticker for my truck.

www.ronpaul2008.com make your contribtions here and order your bumper stickers!

qednick
05-17-2007, 08:43 PM
My wife and I got our bumper stickers in the mail today. :)

Melchior
05-17-2007, 08:57 PM
There is something about using the divine power of an omniscient/omnipotent being to win an election that rubs me the wrong way.

And I would love a bumper sticker to show off... if I had a car...

qednick
05-17-2007, 09:02 PM
No car? Get a T-shirt. :)

Melchior
05-17-2007, 09:15 PM
No car? Get a T-shirt. :)

I was actually going to get a button.

One that I can wear to two meetings I'm going to in the next few weeks; one for libertarians and one for Ron Paul supporters.:)

Brandybuck
05-17-2007, 09:17 PM
There is something about using the divine power of an omniscient/omnipotent being to win an election that rubs me the wrong way.
You can still pray for Ron Paul to get his message across.

CurtisLow
05-17-2007, 09:24 PM
http://www.fertilityzone.co.uk/images/smilies/pray.gif

ButchHowdy
05-17-2007, 09:38 PM
Don't forget to ask for a hedge of protection around him and his family.

qednick
05-17-2007, 09:58 PM
I was actually going to get a button.

Get a button, a T-shirt and underwear (do they make RP underwear?). I'm going to get a couple of T-shirts and explore the possibility of a baseball cap. I'm not much of a button wearer I'm afraid. :rolleyes:

jimmyjamsslo
05-17-2007, 10:41 PM
To those of you who may fear for the doctor's life, may I remind you of this bible quote:
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear

I'm not a Christian, I believe in god, though, and think this is a great quote. This quote reminded me that it is not necessary to 'pray for protection' for Mr. Paul or his family, because of the 'fear energy' that it creates. Best to pray that he and his campaign are BLESSED, that the word gets out, and that he may WIN in '08!!!

Jimmy
:p

AlexAmore
05-17-2007, 10:47 PM
I seriously prayed for the first time in years. I'm theistic with no particular religion. I prayed that he would do well in the debate...and it came TRUE! lol

Anne
05-17-2007, 11:17 PM
I don't pray to any deity and I don't belong to any religion, but I do believe in the power of positive thought and the law of attraction. I'll be attracting positive things for the Good Doctor.