PDA

View Full Version : Martin Armstrong: The End is Near : 2012 National Defense Authorization Act

ctiger2
12-12-2011, 10:42 AM
http://www.martinarmstrong.org/files/Detention/index.htm

I am almost without words. Anyone who is against this new 2012 National Defense Authorization Act is
being called a “traitor" as is the case with Senator Marco Rubio of Florida. The provisions of the 2012
National Defense Authorization Act, approved by the Senate last week, will allow the military to arrest
terrorist suspects in the United States and detain them indefinitely without trial. But the definition of
terrorist is anyone who disagrees with government. It might be safer in prison than out here right now.
This is strangely timed with the economic meltdown and if there are widespread bank failures, there will
now be troops and tanks out on American streets. No standing army could ever conquer the United
States. Yet with 19 guys and a camel, we have lost everything. The sheer intensity of this debate from
both sides centers on how this new law will affect US citizens. This is just nuts. Britain endured IRA
terrorist attacks. I cannot recall how many times I had to evacuate a building in London because of some
threat. But the British did not surrender all their rights as Americans have done. Tea Party – you blew
this one!

This raises fundamental questions about our freedoms that are at the core of liberty. The right to Due
Process comes from the Bible. Due Process of Law is what God afforded Cain – the right to be heard,
which is precisely being denied by this new Act. You cannot imprison anyone indefinitely and then deny
them the right to be heard. Not even God did that when he knew what happened.

The Complete Article can be found: http://www.martinarmstrong.org/files/Detention/index.htm

Lucille
12-12-2011, 11:35 AM
+rep. Love MA.

This 2012 National Defense Authorization Act has so fundamentally rejected everything set by God and the Founding Fathers, there are no words to describe what is taking place. This has come at the PRECISE time we face civil unrest because of a collapse in the financial system.

Yup (http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2011/11/29/setting-the-trap/).

People who fail to understand how law is made will cheer such a decision, but they end up digging their own grave. Once you rule it is legal to hold a child molester indefinitely; then anyone can be treated the same way claiming there is some need by changing the label.

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all."
-H. L. Mencken

All great societies die by suicide.

More like murder-suicide.

Here's the link to his blog:

http://armstrongeconomics.com/

Nice how his international conference attendees were treated:

“We are ready to attend your conference in Europe as a follow on to Philadelphia. We simply cannot be molested and groped by TSA , border patrol, VISA control, etc. We refuse.”

I want to deeply apologize for the conduct of the United States. As someone who has suffered the heel of the boot of these vile and uncivilized people, I fully understand and it will be the last international conference I will ever do in this country. This is a sample of the emails I received from non-US readers. Others required a letter from me just to have an invitation to get a visa. Others trying to send a bank wire had their money held for weeks. The horror stories of those who attended being fingerprinted at the border and treated like pieces of shit have shocked me. I can only express my sincere regret for the unprincipled police state that has emerged. The Statue of Liberty should just be melted down and recast into chains. There was an elderly man from Germany who did not speak English and his son stepped up to the counter with him only to be screamed at that if he did not get back, the agent would refuse to let him enter the USA. I did not realize how bad the United States has become regarding normal business travelers. This is worse than what I experienced even going behind the Berlin Wall. I deeply apologize for the insane police state tactics to which they are subjecting all travelers to the USA even for business. I will make every effort to try to set up a conference in Europe and Asia within the coming months and will never again hold an international conference in the United States. I will personally deliver my objections to Congress.

Like CONgress GAF.