PDA

View Full Version : Michele Bachmann LIES Repeatedly

asurfaholic
12-12-2011, 05:36 AM
Bachmann has been saying that she is the only consistant conservative in the race. This is an outright lie, and is not something that should be brushed aside. Is there a way to object to this? Any blind jackass can see that Ron Paul is the one who owns that claim, yet nobody ever calls her on it.

She might be a conservative, but consistently? And compared to Paul?

LibertyEagle
12-12-2011, 05:54 AM
I'm not sure how she is able to say it was a straight face. Honestly, I'm not. She studied under Paul.

wgadget
12-12-2011, 07:01 AM
Psychotic.

Krugerrand
12-12-2011, 07:07 AM
While I would certainly disagree with her statement ... I think she's using the mentality that being the world's police is a conservative position and supporting the patriot act is a conservative position.

She's consistently espoused the current trends of the GOP - and she's under the impression that as such she has been consistently conservative.

I don't think she's lying as much as she's just wrong. Still, she should be called out on it.

wgadget
12-12-2011, 07:18 AM
I bet she LOVES the new government capacity to use drones on Americans, and the proposed unlimited detention plan that's running through Congress right now.

Why doesn't anyone TALK about these issues?

LibertAtOnce
12-12-2011, 07:41 AM
I'd like to see her try to balance a budget with her war mongering attitude.

Ireland4Liberty
12-12-2011, 07:43 AM
Lets hope she doesnt resurge in IA.

RonRules
12-12-2011, 07:48 AM
An half-way decent interviewer would have challenged her lie by bringing up Ron Paul. The media is the problem.

RonRules
12-12-2011, 07:50 AM
Lets hope she doesnt resurge in IA.

Actually, as long as she's taking votes from Gingrich and Romney, it's all good. if all 5 other candidates are pretty even, Ron will win this.