PDA

View Full Version : ABC Debate: The Winners and Losers [Article]

ShaneEnochs
12-11-2011, 09:47 AM
http://libertysolutions.org/2011/12/11/abc-debate-the-winners-and-losers/

Ron Paul
I think that just about everyone could agree that Ron Paul was the big winner of this debate. He was the adult in the room. He answered almost every question flawlessly, and it’s obvious that he has far more confidence than he did at previous debates.

At the end of the debate, when candidates were asked to say something nice about another candidate, Perry commented how Paul really got him interested in the Federal Reserve and now sees how many problems it creates. Romney conceded that Paul was the only one with supporters who were so loyal to him that they are willing to stand in sub-zero temperatures and wave signs in front of the debate hall. That’s definitely got to count for something.

Elwar
12-11-2011, 09:58 AM
Romney conceded that Paul was the only one with supporters who were so loyal to him that they are willing to stand in sub-zero temperatures and wave signs in front of the debate hall. That’s definitely got to count for something. (http://libertysolutions.org/2011/12/11/abc-debate-the-winners-and-losers/)

Who says sign waving is useless?

jason43
12-11-2011, 10:01 AM
Who says sign waving is useless? <~This! LOL

ShaneEnochs
12-11-2011, 11:24 AM
BUMP

BUSHLIED
12-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Good write-up and yeah, Ron's performance was flawless! I look forward to the next debate.

Aratus
12-11-2011, 11:36 AM
expect a classic iowa upset

rich34
12-11-2011, 11:50 AM
Which must be why nbc, abc, foxnews, cnn etc... are all now using Florida, or South Carolina's polling numbers to represent who the "real" front runner is rather than using Iowa and NH which they have always done in the past. This flogs my dog! They gotta be careful now, can't give the impression that Paul is within striking distance and could very well win Iowa which could turn NH upside down...

satchelmcqueen
12-11-2011, 11:56 AM
the new story in the msm, if they had any integrity, should be about how perry and romney both look to ron for leadewrship and that romney admits ron has a following like no other. this should then lead to the fund raising and everything else. ron is like the atlanta braves were in 1990-1994. they broke all records and it was always in the news.

ron can have 10000 people show up and romney have only 500, yet the msm never mentions rons story. the numbers alone are worth a report.

satchelmcqueen
12-11-2011, 11:57 AM
i noticed this as well. anytime ron has got close or in first, they always revert to some ohther obscure poll.
Which must be why nbc, abc, foxnews, cnn etc... are all now using Florida, or South Carolina's polling numbers to represent who the "real" front runner is rather than using Iowa and NH which they have always done in the past. This flogs my dog! They gotta be careful now, can't give the impression that Paul is within striking distance and could very well win Iowa which could turn NH upside down...

RonRules
12-11-2011, 12:15 PM
Which must be why nbc, abc, foxnews, cnn etc... are all now using Florida, or South Carolina's polling numbers to represent who the "real" front runner is rather than using Iowa and NH which they have always done in the past.

Yes they'll do anything they can to distort the picture. Imagine also how many polls turn out "wrong" and they don't show those at all.

They show the front runners against Obama in FL, with a large elderly population that fears change. I'd like to see how they choose these so-called front runners against Obama in states like TX.