PDA

View Full Version : Day of Prayer for Ron Paul and Liberty - Dec 24

Rafi
12-11-2011, 08:55 AM
Hey Guys -

I just saw a post on dailypaul considering a day of prayer for Ron and the Liberty movement. I am wholeheartedly into this idea. We have to remember that, in the end, Liberty comes from our Creator, the Holy One Blessed Be He. He is the one that gave it to us, and Ron Paul is just an instrument with which we are fighting for that natural Divine right.

This is a real holy battle in the most sacred sense of holiness. We are fighting for our humanity, and we must remember that. After all the tactical battles and polls and vetting and canvasing, it all comes down to God. We have to do everything we can, but in the end the world is His alone.

Let's get together for a day of prayer. If you're an atheist, that's fine, just concentrate on positive thoughts together with us.

December 24th will be the 4th night of Chanukah for me and the other Jews on this forum, Christmas for most of you, so I figured it would be a good time to do it. If there are no objections, I will compose a little script we can all say together on December 24 at our tables for Liberty, and for the success of our soldier, Dr. Ron Paul.

God is watching. Let's take back what He gave us. This is the time.

From the holy land,

Rafi

Captain Caveman
12-11-2011, 09:11 AM
Thanks for starting the thread Rafi.

A day of prayer has been on my mind a lot lately, and if a person is so compelled, daily Prayer as God moves you is an excellent thing to do especially. (!)