PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] Gingrich is a LIAR on Reagan !!!!!

Joe3113
12-11-2011, 01:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZyevTo8nhU

TheNewYorker
12-11-2011, 01:33 AM
Mark my words, if Ron Paul does not get the nomination, Newt will. Why do I say this? Because I was around for the 2004 and 2008 elections. I've seen how these things work. In 2007, while the republicans were all campaigning for the primaries, John McCain did horrible for most all of 2007. He was in the low single digits, and his campaign was in debt and had no money. Similar to Newt Gingrich! Then what happens? Late November/Early December 2007 rolls around, right before the Iowa caucuses, John McCains poll numbers suddenly shoot up out of nowhere and he becomes the media darling, despite a failed and debt ridden campaign up until then. Just like Newt Gingrich! But remarkably, McCain got the nomination. Despite a horrible year of campaigning.

The same thing happened in 2004, with Kerry. No one thought he'd win. He didn't even win the Iowa caucuses. His campaign did horrible the whole year until the primaries.

This has been how the media has been selection nominees for years now.

Joe3113
12-11-2011, 01:43 AM
Gingrich is such a scumbag. How can the good people of Iowa give him that level of support.

The polls are rigged imo. Where are the Newt sign waivers?

ronpaulitician
12-11-2011, 01:47 AM
The polls aren't rigged anymore in 2011 than they were in 2008.

Most people just don't care about politics and will vote for the person they're told to vote for. Ron Paul is a crazy, unelectable nut. That rules him out of the "anyone but Romney competition". Bachmann came and went, Perry came and went, and then there was this Cain fella. He didn't make it either. Okay, Gingrich it is. They say he's an idea man.

ams5995
12-11-2011, 01:52 AM
bachman i think is the strictest competition in iowa. i bet she does pretty good.

Joe3113
12-11-2011, 07:49 AM
rank hypocrisy

Sola_Fide
12-11-2011, 07:52 AM
bachman i think is the strictest competition in iowa. i bet she does pretty good.

My prediction is that Bachmann and Santorum are going to chip away at Newt's lead going down to the wire. They both will probably do better than the polls are suggesting right now. This helps us get within striking distance.

matt0611
12-11-2011, 09:39 AM
The polls aren't rigged anymore in 2011 than they were in 2008.

Most people just don't care about politics and will vote for the person they're told to vote for. Ron Paul is a crazy, unelectable nut. That rules him out of the "anyone but Romney competition". Bachmann came and went, Perry came and went, and then there was this Cain fella. He didn't make it either. Okay, Gingrich it is. They say he's an idea man.

Pretty much this, the media has a hand in it, but they could not do it without their sheep.

airborne373
12-11-2011, 09:55 AM
Newt is a pathological liar.