PDA

View Full Version : Campaign: "If we don't have a big day on December 16, we'll have to cut back."

qwerty
12-11-2011, 01:08 AM
The Tea Party Money Bomb is coming up soon on December 16th. This will be the last money bomb before the primary season starts.

Grassroots Website: http://www.teaparty11.com
Campaign Pledge Website: http://www.ronpaul2012.com/pages/mbpledge_teaparty.html

We need to make this one big, and Ron Paul's campaign is hoping that it will be, saying in an email today:

You see - even laying aside the importance to my campaign's effectiveness over this final stretch - this isn't just any Money Bomb.

On December 16, 2007 - the anniversary of the 1773 Boston Tea Party - my supporters shocked the political world by raising over $6 million in one single day.

There's no doubt it helped bring us to the point we're at today, where I'm a top-tier contender for the Republican nomination.

But there's something else I must tell you, as well.

Perhaps I shouldn't have. Perhaps it was the wrong thing to do.

But for weeks, I've been telling my campaign staff to pull out all the stops and bank on a big day on December 16.

We've really stepped up the spending over the past month, and we've seen a dramatic leap in the polls as a result.

But, to be frank, if we don't have a big day on December 16, we'll have to cut back.

My campaign could find itself hamstrung at the most critical time.

Those are the facts I need you to understand.

We need to make this as big as possible. Everyone needs to donate AS MUCH AS THEY CAN. We CAN NOT hold back now! Give as much as you can. Please pledge at least $100, or work to get others to donate. Please get your friends and family involved, this is our chance to make a HUGE impact for the beginning of the primary season.

Grassroots Website: http://www.teaparty11.com
Campaign Pledge Website: http://www.ronpaul2012.com/pages/mbpledge_teaparty.html

http://www.dailypaul.com/192001/tea-party-money-bomb-december-16-campaign-wants-us-to-push

I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR A MONTH EVERYBODY TO STEP UP, I HOPE YOU ALL DO AFTER SEEING THIS!

qwerty
12-11-2011, 06:14 AM
On December 16, 2007 - the anniversary of the 1773 Boston Tea Party - Ron Paul supporters shocked the political world by raising over $6 million in one single day.

Some experts say that incredible money bomb set off the modern Tea Party movement.

But there's no doubt it helped bring us to the point we're at today, where Dr. Paul is a top-tier contender for the Republican nomination.

That's why we need to make the December 16 Tea Party Money Bomb a massive success so our campaign will have the resources to tell voters that only Dr. Paul has the record and ideas to make our nation strong, secure, and prosperous again.

So pledge your most generous contribution so we have every resource available to WIN this race!

John Tate
Campaign Manager
Ron Paul 2012

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/pages/mbpledge_teaparty.html

qwerty
12-12-2011, 09:50 AM
email from Ron!

Make or Break

Dear Supporter,

According to a recent article in the Des Moines Register, a whopping 70% of likely Iowa caucus goers are still up for grabs.

And even of the ones who are leaning toward a particular candidate, 60% say they could be persuaded to change their minds.

In short, Iowa - and New Hampshire, for that matter - are still yet to be determined.

And we've only got just over three weeks to go until voting begins.

That means, quite simply, that our campaign's success or failure in being able to reach these voters will be determined in many ways by our December 16 Tea Party Money Bomb.

So can I count on you to pledge IMMEDIATELY?

You see - even laying aside the importance to my campaign's effectiveness over this final stretch - this isn't just any Money Bomb.

On December 16, 2007 - the anniversary of the 1773 Boston Tea Party - my supporters shocked the political world by raising over $6 million in one single day.

Some experts say that incredible Money Bomb set off the modern Tea Party movement.

But there's no doubt it helped bring us to the point we're at today, where I'm a top-tier contender for the Republican nomination.

If we can shock the world yet again, I'm confident the results of both Iowa and New Hampshire will bring the political establishment to its knees in just a few short weeks.

But there's something else I must tell you, as well.

Perhaps I shouldn't have. Perhaps it was the wrong thing to do.

But for weeks, I've been telling my campaign staff to pull out all the stops and bank on a big day on December 16.

We've really stepped up the spending over the past month, and we've seen a dramatic leap in the polls as a result.

But, to be frank, if we don't have a big day on December 16, we'll have to cut back.

My campaign could find itself hamstrung at the most critical time.

Those are the facts I need you to understand.

This campaign has never been about me.

It's always been about folks like you who sincerely want to take our country back.

So I'm laying this in your hands.

I sincerely and wholeheartedly appreciate everything you've done for my campaign.

I trust you've been pleased with our incredible progress. I know I am.

But this is make-or-break time for my campaign.

So this is by far the most important Money Bomb yet.

December 16 is just over two weeks before the Iowa Caucus. And the New Hampshire Primary quickly follows after Iowa.

So please be as generous as you can.

Help make history by pledging today to contribute to my December 16 Tea Party Money Bomb!

Together, you and I can - and must - Restore America NOW!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

P.S. The majority of Republican voters in Iowa and New Hampshire will decide which candidate to support during the last two weeks before the elections.

That means my December 16 Tea Party Money Bomb - which will help determine how effectively I can reach those voters - is by far the most important one yet.

Can I count on you to pledge your most generous contribution IMMEDIATELY?

qwerty
12-13-2011, 10:30 AM
e-mail from rand...

This Friday's December 16 Tea Party Money Bomb will take place just over two weeks before voters begin going to the polls to select the next Republican nominee for President.

And the majority of voters are still up for grabs.

So can I count on you to pledge to contribute to this critical Money Bomb IMMEDIATELY?

As you know, December 16 is a special day for you and me - and our nation.

It's the anniversary of the 1773 Boston Tea Party, which helped free the United States from the shackles of the British Empire.

It's also the anniversary of the 2007 Tea Party Money Bomb launched by my dad's supporters, which raised over $6 million in 24 hours and rocked the political establishment.

The modern day Tea Party movement launched that day helped me become the next U.S. Senator from Kentucky.

And my hope is this December 16 Money Bomb will help my dad become the next President of the United States.

That's why I'm counting on you to dig deep and pledge the most generous contribution you possibly can afford.

You see, Ron Paul's campaign has been counting on this December 16 Tea Party Money Bomb to be a huge success - just like the one in 2007.

That's why they've gone all out over the last few months running an incredibly aggressive campaign.

It's worked. Both Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich are on the defensive and are now struggling to defend their Big Government records.

Ron Paul is moving up in the polls, and even the national media, which had been doing its best to black out any coverage of my dad's campaign, is starting to take notice.

But the truth is, most voters are still undecided - and will make their decision over the last two weeks.

That's why this Money Bomb is CRITICAL.

We can't let up. Right now is the time to make our mark.

Ron Paul can - and must - win.

And in many ways, victory or defeat could be riding on the success of the December 16 Tea Party Money Bomb.

I'm counting on you to step up to the plate and put this Friday in the history books as the day that helped Ron Paul become the Republican nominee.

So please be as generous as you can on December 16 and help Ron Paul Restore America Now!

For Liberty,

Rand Paul

P.S. The majority of Republican voters in Iowa and New Hampshire will decide which candidate to support during the last two weeks before the elections.

That means the December 16 Tea Party Money Bomb is by far the most important one yet.

So please pledge to contribute as generously as you can IMMEDIATELY!

qwerty
12-13-2011, 11:29 AM
BUMP!

truthspeaker
12-13-2011, 11:37 AM
Again, this is why we need to post on Youtube and thumb up comments about the Tea Party Moneybomb, just as we did last election.

qwerty
12-14-2011, 08:08 AM
BUMP!